It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES! Christ is the ONLY way. I can prove it to you with one word.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SpearMint

Proving something exists is a positive, genius.

My aren't you getting testy. Maybe you could use a tickle. Lighten up spear.
What you asked me to do is prove man isn't the most intelligent being in existence.
Einstien.

Credibility ?

edit on 16-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

By proving that there is a higher intelligence, that's what you're claiming by saying human's aren't it. Think then post, please.

You pick on small (usually wrong) points to avoid actually posting anything that could be considered intelligent or relevant. Prove to me that there is a higher intelligence. I know that you can't, I'm just proving my point by attempting to make you admit that, which is unlikely to happen since religion teaches you to accept things without question. I still consider my point proven though, as you're actively avoiding it.
edit on 16-7-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIceQueen

How is quoting the bible- AKA a book that was theoretically written by over 40 men over the span of more than 1,500 years, that has been altered, doctored, and removed by limitless sources- 'proof' of anything? All that you are proving is that what you are quoting from the bible is in fact IN the bible to begin with..

The proof my dear, is in the allegorical (spiritual) meaning in the words. The authorship of God, foretelling the future as only he can do. That's right. Hidden in a language you cannot see, the language of the Holy Spirit, has foretold events all throughout history, even into the future and many of those have come to pass these last few years. The first 5 books of Moses, called the Torah is a roadmap to our future and it's playing out right in front of the eyes of those who understand and see. That is the fingerprint of God. We are now in the times spoken of in the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. The beginning is the end, the end is the beginning and it is marvelous in our eyes.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by TheIceQueen

How is quoting the bible- AKA a book that was theoretically written by over 40 men over the span of more than 1,500 years, that has been altered, doctored, and removed by limitless sources- 'proof' of anything? All that you are proving is that what you are quoting from the bible is in fact IN the bible to begin with..

The proof my dear, is in the allegorical (spiritual) meaning in the words. The authorship of God, foretelling the future as only he can do. That's right. Hidden in a language you cannot see, the language of the Holy Spirit, has foretold events all throughout history, even into the future and many of those have come to pass these last few years. The first 5 books of Moses, called the Torah is a roadmap to our future and it's playing out right in front of the eyes of those who understand and see. That is the fingerprint of God. We are now in the times spoken of in the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. The beginning is the end, the end is the beginning and it is marvelous in our eyes.

That's what you want to think, there's no evidence that what you say is true because it exists within your own mind. Conjectural "proof" because you want and/or have been taught that it is true.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You pick on small (usually wrong) points to avoid actually posting anything that could be considered intelligent or relevant.

Ha Ha that's what you say about everyone ! ................ Einstein.
As all you do is hide behind your stupid stand bye saying,,,, prove it.....Prove it .......prove it. Stop trembling at the thought of being wrong and go enjoy your life that your so worried about. I'm not here to prove a damn thing to you sport. I don't care how wrong you are. I know you're gonna find out.

BTW it's all relevant.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You pick on small (usually wrong) points to avoid actually posting anything that could be considered intelligent or relevant.

Ha Ha that's what you say about everyone ! ................ Einstein.
As all you do is hide behind your stupid stand bye saying,,,, prove it.....Prove it .......prove it. Stop trembling at the thought of being wrong and go enjoy your life that your so worried about. I'm not here to prove a damn thing to you sport. I don't care how wrong you are. I know you're gonna find out.

BTW it's all relevant.

More nonsensical drivel and avoidance. I'll assume my point is proven, you cannot provide evidence of what you believe in, which shows how weak the belief system is. Funny how I view the world as it is, observing and contemplating, while you remain absorbed in a fanciful book without proof or evidence that it's nothing more than a fictional creation of man, yet you are (or at least try to appear) convinced that everyone who doesn't believe in what this book tells you is wrong. I guess that's what indoctrination does though.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Great point in redudance ! Really worth the effort.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Great point in redudance ! Really worth the effort.

Great point avoidance, that alone says more than you have.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Prove it

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Prove it

Ok.

All of your posts so far have been largely nonsense and avoiding the point which I address in the post that you're replying to, you resort to some odd pseudo logic and attempt to twist my words, which fails and appears fatuous. In all of your posts in this thread you have not made a single point or formed an intelligent sentence, ultimately proving, or telling me, nothing.

Your point avoidance, however, tells me that you can't provide anything of value on the topic and you'd rather come across in this manner than actually admit it to others and possibly yourself as well. So that tells me something, and something is more than nothing.

There you go, now you try addressing what it is I'm saying rather than your usual inanity.

So I'll ask you again, prove that there is any credibility to your beliefs.

Cue rambling, avoidance and/or failed attempt at being witty in 3... 2...
edit on 17-7-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

well, it certainly sounds like we have no free will.
it is also obvious that the creator made satan/the devil/the evil creature and all his traits. for entertainment perhaps?
if you must refer to christ, best to define exactly what you mean. exactly! i doubt its possible.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Solmani
Enoch,

Are you familiar with the Sumerian word, "iasu", meaning "healer"?
ia ointment, salve
zu, sú: n., wisdom, knowledge.
v., to know; to understand; to inform, teach

Or with the name of the Greek goddess of healing, "Iaso"?

Did you know the Chinese/Japanese characters, pronounced, "i" + "sei", together mean, "healer"?

Are you aware that all of these pre-date the supposed time of the historical Iesu/Iesous?

Have you heard of the Erythraean Sybil's Prophetic Acrostic?

Did you know, "Iesous Xristos", is not a personal name but is instead the words, "Healing Chrism"?

Can you tell us the significance of my name?

edit on 16-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

Not sure if you are implying a negative or positive on this.

Sol is Sun. Mani was an Iranian Gnostic who claimed a higher knowledge of Christianity. Sybil is what this site states. It's an interesting match with Enoch in some ways and Jude 1. You are hinting at information. I hide nothing I write. Can you define what you imply?

As always, I'll follow you leads. I am always interested to check what anyone says. Define what you imply to save us all time.

Maybe you are saying you are Sun Man I. I am a Sun Man. Somalian perhaps. Don't leave us hanging.

Maybe you mean this: Wolves Pursuing Sol Mani...
edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου (ho huios tou anthropou) means what?
How does that term correspond with rebuilding the "son of David's" temple?

As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, crying out, "Have mercy on us, Son of David!"
(Matthew 9:27)

Pertaining to, "Wolves pursuing Sol Mani": now you are getting very close...

And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst. (Luke 23:44-45)

69: what does that number actually represent?
(By the way, in what year, allegedly, did NASA נָשָׂא H5375 "Lift off", send the Apollo (sun god) mission to the moon?)

edit on 17-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Solmani

And what you don't know is that Christ was Ben Adam by an identity we can find in Job 19.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]

Who does Job know will be the Redeemer? Adam, the root of the trouble.

God to 1 Corinthians 10.

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We, who are many (Humanity) are from one loaf (Son of God), starting with Adam (Fallen) and ending with Adam (Risen).

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Adam to Adam. The Redeemer is the firstfruits of the resurrection. 2000 years ago, we see this event. Christ says that in three days (3000 years), the Day of the Lord (last day of the three) will mark the raising of the temple. In other words, the Ark will house the part of the soul that is saved from the process, then move across the waters to the new heave and earth.

I have been honest in my view. How about being honest with yours and coming right out and saying what you mean with context.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic translations are there to occult the truth.

Greek: υἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου (huios tou anthropou)
Hebrew: בן־אדם (ben-Adam)
Aramaic: bar-Enos(h)
English: ???

Who is the son of David?
Who is the Queen of the South?
Who/What is produced in their union?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic translations are there to occult the truth.

Greek: υἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου (huios tou anthropou)
Hebrew: בן־אדם (ben-Adam)
Aramaic: bar-Enos(h)
English: ???

Who is the son of David?
Who is the Queen of the South?
Who/What is produced in their union?

You Babel in the outer Temple is my Thread of Truth in the Aleph Mem Tav. Only one is the originator of the Aleph Bet (Father) and the Aleph Mem (Catalyst of water). Son is Bet Nun (House of the Seed). I take the source over the copies. Again, come out and tell your story. Don't hide behind your sources. Give us your version of this from the perspective you hold. Shine your light and don't put it under a bushel.

Masons are the builders that reject the Chief Cornerstone. That is the foundation. What is their lost word? The one made from the letters.

edit on 17-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What is the Old Norse word for sun? In Latin?
What is it for moon? What are the common root words for "moon"?

Jesus (SALvation) comes with the union of the opposites of Sun and Moon = SOL o Mon
This is called the "rebuilding of the temple", the magnum opus, or great work toward which we all must aspire.
It is what Jesus meant by "loving one's enemies". Too much emphasis on one or the other leads to a lack of harmony.

Now tell us, in which language was the bible originally written?

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]." (Gospel of Thomas/The Godspel of the Twins, 69)

Silver and Gold, Dolly Parton
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What is the Old Norse word for sun? In Latin?
What is it for moon? What are the common root words for "moon"?

Jesus (SALvation) comes with the union of the opposites of Sun and Moon = SOL o Mon
This is called the "rebuilding of the temple", the magnum opus, or great work toward which we all must aspire.
It is what Jesus meant by "loving one's enemies".

Now tell us, in which language was the bible originally written?

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]." (Gospel of Thomas/The Godspel of the Twins, 69)

DNA was written, yet physics is the original language of law governing the Word. Who wrote the union of Sun and Moon?

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Hydrogen is Proton and Electron in balance. The Neutron is the center. Strong nuclear force is Proton and neutron with invariable symmetry. Protons have two up and one down quark. Neutrons have two down and one up. Electrons do not follow symmetry and are therefore, the weak force. God's laws are written into proverbs. The Bible, from top to bottom, shows this to us with perfection. The rest are Babel and what Enoch calls, the worthless mystery. Why?

All pagan languages are founded on observation of the heavens and nature. Hebrew is founded on the author of the heavens.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The question is: Which word do you trust?

The word is 'the concept'. God is the 'non conceptual - the unnameable'.
In the beginning was the word - prior to the concept (word/idea) there can be no beginning or end - there would be just this that is happening presently. With no idea (concept) of before or after - what is there?
The concept was with god (the non concept - the unnameable) and the word (concept) was God - there is nothing separate to God.
Through him (the concept/the word) all things were made; as there is only this present moment which is one and words make believe there is more than this. Words seem to divide that which is whole by separating the whole into particulars.
All concepts arise from the non conceptual. The concept appears in the non conceptual.
The non conceptual is the father and the concept is the son - they are one. There is nothing else.

This is the first chapter of the Tao Te Ching written by Lao-tzu, translated by S Mitcthel.

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnameable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu...

edit on 17-7-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So I'll ask you again, prove that there is any credibility to your beliefs.

I guess it's just like I said, your blind to it. It's been done in plain sight for everyone.
" The Pharisees " ? You know what the crickett was about.
Go back and read instead of being the all important big brain which you really aren't.

Exactly why I act in this manner to you obtuse specimens.

edit on 17-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Your game is nothing but childish and I'm done with it. So have your last ridiculous word.
I'll pray for you tonight. Consider it positive enery.

edit on 17-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I get what you say and I do love the Tao, but God is in cycles of creation and rest. What has been will be again. We are expressions of an endless cycle so life, death and rebirth of something new. As we know from creation and for the Derac Equation, there are two coming together. God is one. The medium is the water. There must be a catalyst.

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

John 1

The question is: Which word do you trust?

The word is 'the concept'. God is the 'non conceptual - the unnameable'.
In the beginning was the word - prior to the concept (word/idea) there can be no beginning or end - there would be just this that is happening presently. With no idea (concept) of before or after - what is there?
The concept was with god (the non concept - the unnameable) and the word (concept) was God - there is nothing separate to God.
Through him (the concept/the word) all things were made; as there is only this present moment which is one and words make believe there is more than this. Words seem to divide that which is whole by separating the whole into particulars.
All concepts arise from the non conceptual. The concept appears in the non conceptual.
The non conceptual is the father and the concept is the son - they are one. There is nothing else.

This is the first chapter of the Tao Te Ching written by Lao-tzu, translated by S Mitcthel.

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnameable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu...

edit on 17-7-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join