It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES! Christ is the ONLY way. I can prove it to you with one word.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
TRUTH

All that is said here can be verified in this link...

Truth in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav

In John 1, Christ is called the Word (ALEPH BET).

Bet is the house. Aleph is the strenth

Father is Aleph Bet - Strength of the House

Mother is Aleph Mem - Strength of the Waters - Baptism is immersion into the waters of life.

Son is Aleph Nun - Nun is the pictograph of the sperm cell. The Son is the Strength that continues the House.

If you reverse this a bit, you get the meaning of what we are in relation.

If God is the Aleph (Strength) of the house (Bet) and the alphabet is the Word, then Christ is the continuation of this word Aleph Nun (Strength of the Word). Again, who are you?

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav and God's strength over the house. When you come to God, the Hebrew would say you are Bet Aleph Tav (meaning 'you have come').

Bet is house and Aleph is Strength. Tav is two crossed sticks, or the crossing point between unity with God and multiplicity in nature. We know this as the cross that saved humanity. It is the bridge across troubled waters. God's strength is the house he resides in. You are the house. We are created in an image of God and we are the image God uses to see the world. We are fellowship between God and Matter (Mother / Mater / Matrix). The Son is the one that bridges the Gap so we can eventually cross over to the other side of the waters (Jordan). First, we must cross the wilderness and come out of the refinery of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

What is Death? Mem Tav. Why is Death the absence of the strength? Aleph is God. What do you get if you take God from creation? What is Christ?

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way (EAST) and the truth (WEST) and the life (Two becoming one). No one comes to the Father except through me.

When your abstract mind and concrete mind come together with the truth in the word, you will see. When this happens, you are free. Fiat Lux! Do you see the light?

Truth is obvious. Use it to deny ignorance. Aleph to Tav is Alpha to Omega. God is Aleph Bet (Alphabet) and Christ is the Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The question is: Which word do you trust?

edit on 15-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
TRUTH

Truth is obvious. Use it to deny ignorance.

You could have just said that and I would have had more respect for you.

The truth is obvious, to some. Veiled by many. I do use it to deny ignorance though, as in Christianity in general. Christ is ignorance, and I use the truth to deny that all the time, so thanks for the advice.

Seriously though, you can't use Hebrew, or more specifically "gematria", to prove Christ's divinity. Gematria and the hebrew language existed long before the myth of Christ, and to the originators of the Hebrew system, he is still a myth. It's like trying to use "The Cat in the Hat" to prove the theory of relativity is real.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Not the words of any so called holy book

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Your argument has no end if you remove Christ. It has no beginning if you deny God. The strength of any argument is to see the end from the beginning, then using that to see the end again. Christ is the gateway of this truth and you are left with Aleph mem if you take Christ out of Truth. Mother (Strength of the water) will not let you off the hook until you admit the Son is the continuation of the house. Those who are first (Pride) are last. Those who are last (Humility) are first. To exit the water into the true reality, you must be born again. Christ is the salvation out of the water and across the Jordan to the promised land.

1 Corinthians 2

6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

Listen to your mother.

Originally posted by Kody27

TRUTH

The truth is obvious, to some. Veiled by many. I do use it to deny ignorance though, as in Christianity in general. Christ is ignorance, and I use the truth to deny that all the time, so thanks for the advice.

Seriously though, you can't use Hebrew, or more specifically "gematria", to prove Christ's divinity. Gematria and the hebrew language existed long before the myth of Christ, and to the originators of the Hebrew system, he is still a myth. It's like trying to use "The Cat in the Hat" to prove the theory of relativity is real.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal
Not the words of any so called holy book

Only ignorance can ignore truth. Ignoring is the root of ignorance. I can only show Truth to you so clearly that it cannot be denied. Instead, use truth to deny ignorance. The rulers of this age cannot hear the mother speak. I am simply showing you her voice.

1 Corinthians 2

6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,

Listen to your mother.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm afraid I have to take issue

Aleph doesn't really have a meaning in Hebrew it's just a letter

Aleph bet is the Hebrew way of saying alphabet

Mother is actually pronounced eema and water is mime not mem

Son is Ben I would be for example ben roderick

I have no idea where you got your information from but as a Hebrew speaker you couldn't have got it more wrong

Good luck with the post

Cody

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Your argument has no end if you remove Christ. It has no beginning if you deny God. The strength of any argument is to see the end from the beginning, then using that to see the end again. Christ is the gateway of this truth and you are left with Aleph mem if you take Christ out of Truth. Mother (Strength of the water) will not let you off the hook until you admit the Son is the continuation of the house. Those who are first (Pride) are last. Those who are last (Humility) are first. To exit the water into the true reality, you must be born again. Christ is the salvation out of the water and across the Jordan to the promised land.

1 Corinthians 2

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,

Listen to your mother.

Originally posted by Kody27

TRUTH

Listen dude, I can practice humility just fine without the help of Jeezus.

Secondly, I can admit the pattern of creation just fine without the metaphorical advice from a 2,000 year old book.
Because that's all it is, a metaphor. The trinity, the "Christ" being the son, the mother, blah blah blah it's all been said and done a million times, by multiple civilizations preceding Judaism. IAO, Isis, Anubis, and Osiris, the trinity... Ring a bell? What about Horus, immaculately conceived son of Isis (mother nature, "virgin mary") who was crucifed, resurrected 3 days later, raised Asar from the dead (translates to Lazarus), baptized by Anup, had 12 disciples....born on the winter solstice.... I could go on.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Truth: Never believe a man interpreting the words of God.

I only believe what the supreme being delivers to me first hand everything else is rubbish.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'll make it real simple for you OP; God doesn't have a religion, and no man should act as if he understands Gods will or capabilities.

And by the way, we live in an infinite universe. That means there is no beginning, no end. It's always existed, yet it never has. Two things to note from this:

1. If there is a Creator to our Universe, he would be so far out of the human capacity of perception for us to know. It is unadulterated ignorance to claim to know the inner-workings of God, citing a man-made book written 3,500 years ago and that is paraphrased to subjugate hate and bigotry in today's society (Holier than thou).

2. We live in an infinite universe. More planets in the cosmos than grains of sand on Earth. Yet God sent his only son to save us from our sins, and again, refer to man-made paraphrased subjective 'holy book' that preaches hatred, murder, etc to prove it.

It's okay to believe in religion, but if you're claiming Jesus is the truth you better accept ALL of his supposed 'holiness' as undeniable facts. The ones where it says the punishment for working on Sabbath is death, ones where Moses orders his followers to murder in the name of him, God sending a lion to maul a man to make a point, and the list goes on, and on, and on.

But please, by all means, continue your cherry-picking nature of using passages that you personally like. Just whatever you do, don't sit there and claim ANY sort of truth when you have NONE.

It really is that simple. Your subjective interpretation to a book is not a truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
...Well, it looks like this one is under control. Well done, rationalists. Diluting the waters of Woo-Woo land once again. Catch you around, Enoch...I'm sure we haven't read the last of you.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

Truth: Never believe a man interpreting the words of God.

I only believe what the supreme being delivers to me first hand everything else is rubbish.

And what is that?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You do know what proof means, right OP ?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but quoting the bible to proove that it's accurate isn't called proof.

It's called a logical fallacy.

Or stupidity, depending on your perspective.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Truth can not be proven through the interpretation of the bible.

Just as soon as you can prove what is written there in is Fact, you may be able to sway a few.

It reminds me of a joke I once heard. .. . .. .

What do you call a Nun in a Blender ?. .. .. . a Twisted Sister. .. .. ..

Which is what you have just done here to "Prove" Truth.

edit on 15-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I respect that this is your opinion and it is what you believe, I however do not see this as being proof of any kind. It is your interpretation and opinion on what you feel the truth is. It wasn't a convincing argument by any means and while I respect that you believe it to be so, I can not find it within myself to believe such things. I see it as being nonsense interpreted through the limited understanding of men.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

That's a lot more than one word! And im still not convinced. LoL

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

nice, but what about the world before Christ.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
* Doorbell rings *

You: Hello there i have the truth for you if you accept Christ!

Me: JEZUS CHRIST!!!
I already found the truth, i see it every day when i look in the mirror!...* Slams door *

You:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

TRUTH

Who's?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Dear EnochWasRight,

Here's the bad news. I think your OP jumped to a conclusion before the groundwork was properly laid. That confused the people responding, and allowed them to miss the point completely. They fell back into the arguments they have been accustomed to make. (Not all of the posters, sorry, but you can find them easily enough.

Here's the good news. That link goes to an incredible site! I'm am really grateful you've provided it. There is information there which I've never dreamed of. All the "rationalists," heck, everybody, should spend some time there.

I clicked on the "About" tab to see with whom I was dealing. I'm completely ignorant on the subject, so I suppose I could be fooled, but this looks serious and solid. Here's one paragraph from that section.

After researching the Ancient Hebrew alphabet I discovered that each letter was a picture and this picture provided a meaning to that letter. I also found that the meaning of a Hebrew word could be found within the letters of that word. A good example of this is the Hebrew word (av) meaning "father." The first letter in this word is the aleph, a picture of an ox head and meaning "strength." The second letter is the beyt, a picture of a tent. When the meaning of these two letters are combined we have "the strength of the house," the father.

What Cody is missing, and so did I, is that this is not about modern Hebrew. This is the ancient stuff, where a letter is more than just a letter.

Honestly, I don't know where his study leads, but this is valuable. I would wager that none of us have looked at the Ancient Hebrew language before. I hope to learn a lot there.

Thanks again, EnochWasRight.

With respect,
Charles1952

edit on 15-7-2013 by charles1952 because: grammar

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well this just goes to show once again that I have no concept of what the word "proof" means

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join