It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the potential to move objects with my mind

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

well now seem to me your in doubt, then I shall ask you this did they really levitate the pentagon in 1967 or was a mass hypnoses to think they did wagingnonviolence.org... from the link

Today is the 45th anniversary of the exorcism and levitation of the Pentagon. It’s an anniversary worth mentioning for the sheer joy and uniqueness of the event itself, and also for its historic and seminal merging of a creative “happening” with political intent, the engagement of ritual towards political ends and the blatant usurpation of corporate media techniques in service of a movement. The action’s absurdism extended even to the process of securing a permit beforehand; the authorities finally agreed to allow the Pentagon to be elevated three feet in the air, down from the 300 feet that organizers had initially requested — but three feet is not nothing when you’re talking about the largest office building in the world!

now the question I ask you is this: did they levitate the pentagon? did they make all the world think they did, or was it film trickery.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I have never heard of that, I will have to check it out and tell you what I think. Right off the bat without checking the "facts", it sounds like some hippie stuff.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Oh and Im learning from this site quick, please give a link.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

Have you gotten any better? I am asking because I've had a similar experience, but have not met anyone who could possibly understand.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure why there's so much hate against the guy when it's something that anyone can do if they spent a few minutes learning about it and then another few minutes trying it out. Is the US really the only country in the world that still fears psychokinesis?

Proof can never be given to a skeptic, the skeptic must experience it for themselves to understand. Even if they manage to recreate what was supposed to happen, they will likely quickly dismiss it as an outside force even if it's more impossible for that occurrence to happen. Those that cannot open their mind to the possibility will never be able to improve themselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

There is a money prize that you can claim if you did what you claim (that I truly doubt), after that you can write a ton of books (or pay someone to do it for you) and go around giving paid conferences.

You could do the same without getting the prize money but then you would be one in a billion of wannabes, even if you don't like money you can do a lot of good with it so the "I'm not in it for the money" is a dumb excuse to avoid scrutiny.

If you are the real deal you may also be ghosted by the CIA or another team that will be your close buddies for a long time that will end with your dissection. As you can give people brain aneurysms and hear attacks on demand and they would be very interested in testing and expanding your abilities even with incentives and methodologies that are not available to the general Joe...

Another option is to let you beard grow, learn some easy magic tricks (as moving paper squares isn't very impressive in a mass gathering but will get your foot in the door in private viewings) and select a religion (for good or evil exploits)...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

What prize? There's no such prize. The million dollar challenge is a scam, and it has to be done under closed curtains, and if you want to invite the media to film the whole thing, guess what? Not allowed. That's right, you can never win his stupid prize because he is only doing it for publicity. Additionally, let's say by some miracle he was ready to give up his million for that lucky contestant, do you really want to be known as the person that got the million dollar reward? No. You'll be harassed to no end. There are too many negatives if one were to win his prize, which is impossible, not because people can't do it, it's because the one that shall not be named is a douche.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Em2013
I'm not sure why there's so much hate against the guy when it's something that anyone can do if they spent a few minutes learning about it and then another few minutes trying it out. Is the US really the only country in the world that still fears psychokinesis?

Proof can never be given to a skeptic, the skeptic must experience it for themselves to understand. Even if they manage to recreate what was supposed to happen, they will likely quickly dismiss it as an outside force even if it's more impossible for that occurrence to happen. Those that cannot open their mind to the possibility will never be able to improve themselves.

Then by ALL means, please prove everyone here wrong and make a video of you doing this since it is so easy to do in a matter of minutes of training.

I am sure there are TONS of people out there with this ability but they are just hiding it because they don't want anyone to know.

Seriously.....show me. I will eat my computer screen if you can prove what you are claiming.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To my surprise, this kind of topic isn't frequented as much or given the attention it should have here in ATS.
The part of your brain of which you speak is not 'locked', it's simply dormant. Think it as if you never walked in your life and you were just starting to learn now. We all have this abilities to some extent, some more than others, but they are a part of the human brain indeed. The why this parts are dormant, well, I won't go down the Illuminati/alien control rant road. I just think modern society (at least western society) has increasingly been drifting away from the spiritual side of life, and thus, such things are forgotten about or just lost in time.

However, this skills can be trained, if you're determined enough. The first learning plateu is the most frustrating one though, mostly because you'll be full of doubts and seeing no results. Once you get past that part it starts just starts becoming exponentially easier. I've gone past the so called psiwheel and I'm currently trying to move a pendulum of some sort that I have hanging near my workspace. Well, I can actually move it to some degree but I still haven't mastered it as much as I'd like.

But yeah, I don't wanna start ranting too much here. Don't be discouraged by the skeptics, this abilities do indeed exist within us, and they will blossom if you practice them thoroughly. If you want more information on the subject you can always check PsiPog. It's an old website, it's not even online, but you can download the offline version which is perfectly functional. The content there doesn't delve much into the theoretical side of things, but it's very excercise-rich and it'll sure be of great use to you. There are a few more websites that talk about the whole 'psi' subject, but I'm sure you can find those with a simple telekinesis/psychokinesis google search.

Well, I hope my words reach out to you, don't ever stop exploring the psi world because it's filled with all sorts of wonderful and strange things you can do!

Cheers man!

EDIT: If you guys want to see some cool, solid 'proof' of it, check the user good speed 09 in Youtube, that guy has amazing telekinetic skills, whether you might want to believe they're true or not, you have the videos right there, you be the judge.
edit on 7/11/2013 by Aprch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I just clicked my mouse button by moving my finger with my mind! What do you mean that doesn't count? What's the difference?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Tell ya guys what...sit down with three professional witnesses, including a doctor, and move an object using only your mind. Record it on camera. All of it. Get all three witnesses on camera agreeing that there was no physical contact and no external means by which the object could have moved, before, during, or after the session. Then you might have something.

This? This is a mockery. The alien was just cliche. How about something original, folks? Too much to ask for?
edit on 7-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Learn to do it yourself, you have the potential ability. Me posting a video would not prove anything because you are so far deep into skepticism that nothing on a video will make you believe. If you have time to complain, you've got time to train. Get to it if you want your proof.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't think you moved the piece of paper at all. I think you held the paper still while the entire universe shifted.

Seriously, good luck. I will ashamedly admit I have been trying since I was a small boy staring up at the mobile above my bed trying to make it move. I would bet most people at one time or another, while secretly by themselves, have spread their hands in a Darth Vader-esque manner, attempting to force the material world to bend to their will. But no one will ever admit it.

But...someday someone will invent a device that will make it possible. Where we fail physically to perform these things, our technology can make it happen. For instance flying. Who hasn't dreamed of flying. But no matter how much you jump around the yard you will never sprout wings and take to the air. So we used technology and built a plane. That is probably the one true gift we have, to dream fantastic things and manipulate our environment to make them a reality.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

I learned how to conceal my approach using a method of thought suppression because the man who taught could appropriately verbalize what he was doing and how he learned it.
Can you do that?
I can't think an object to move at all,I don't seem to have ANY ESP abilities nor have I EVER witnessed any paranormal event in my life.
I do have an open mind but to do what you say would require a belief alteration I have yet to grasp.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I've been able to show people how to do it with words alone. I'll write a guide if you like but be sure to send me a PM as a sort of reminder and that you're interested (it'll mainly be written for you). Unfortunately right now I'm eating dinner and preparing for a lot of weekend work but will certainly find time to write a guide that should help you get the basics down at the very least. Any further information about how to go beyond the simple stuff, I'll write it if there's interest.

I love to teach whatever I know, so if you show sincere interest, I'll spend a good hour writing you a lesson on how to tap the part of your brain to use psychokinesis. The reason why some people take forever is because they are uncertain about where to go in the brain, and even I had to spend a good few days before I figured it out, but later learned how to verbalize preparation training

Anyways, let me know. I get upset sometimes when people say there's no possible way but I prefer to put things emotions to the side and teach what I can. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to within an hour's practice at least, but in the event that you can't, then I'll take responsibility and accept that I'm not a good teacher and you'll have your right to say it doesn't exist because you can't do it. But I believe in you

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If I could find a pair of feet Jammie's that fit a 6'3" man with a size sixteen foot, and sat at a table in a dry humid room, rubbed my feet rapidly against the carpet. Yes, I could move a piece of paper with my fingertips, but not my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join