It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry a member of Skull and Bones

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Kerry made his Bones in secret club - like Bush

by Andrew Miga
Thursday, May 15, 2003

WASHINGTON - Sen. John F. Kerry expounds on many issues in his presidential campaign, but he's completely silent on one topic: his membership in Skull and Bones, Yale's infamous secret society.

``John Kerry has absolutely nothing to say on that subject. Sorry,'' said Kerry spokeswoman Kelley Benander.

Kerry is a respected senator and a decorated Vietnam War combat veteran, but 36 years after he was initiated into what has been called the ``ultimate old boy network,'' he's wary of breaking the ultra-exclusive club's strict secrecy code.

www2.bostonherald.com...

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
lets see, I wonder if he is slated to be the next stoog in the white house.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If you read the article:

``Bones don't care who wins,'' said author Alexandra Robbins, whose book ``Secrets of the Tomb'' pierced the secrecy shrouding the 171-year-old society. ``If Kerry wins, it's still a Bones presidency.''

Kinda scary dont you think?

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If he get's nominated i'm gonna go nuts

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Kind of a "damned if you do, and damned if you dont" situation.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
If he get's nominated i'm gonna go nuts

I agree. He's already pretending that he is the next JFK or something. He's calling himself John F. Kerry (if you do not see the resemblence-John F. Kennedy)
He looks a lot like Kennedy too; just older, much older. I wonder how people would act if Al Sharpton would get elected
I actually agree with a lot of his ideas.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Who knows maybe Al Sharpton would fix the country. LOL!

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
We all know that the Bush reign will continue. Its really pointless to even bother voting on this one, they have seized control of the government & our military. Hasn't anyone thought that maybe these things that have happened were part of the plan? Don't forget that Bush doesn't write his own speeches. Including the one after 9/11.

Have you looked at John Kerry? How old is he, he always has SO much make-up on. They showed his picture on TV today and he looked like a green-faced corpse.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I've talk with Jim TUCKERS about Skull and Bones also...

Do you know the Sygma-Alpha-Mu (SAM) Delaware university student society ?

I saw a movie with such a society with posh kiddies that commit a crime and there father, an important person, buyed police and press to hide this...

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
when my career aspirations were CIA oriented...I of course had to study the founding of the CIA. I learned that it's predecessor, the OSS was mostly made up of bonesmen right from it's inception. Somehow, I don't find it surprising that such a degree of top US leaders also hail from it... You would think that 15 would sound selective enough... Parentage not withstanding, Dubya never would have made the cut, lol!

I haven't seen Kerry come out as a front-runner much yet, but who knows? So far, with our current selections, doesn't look like much of a race....*sigh*

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The OSS is the forrunner of the CIA, true. And since the CIA is a secretive organization it was a natural that it would be the open door into the Gov. It has been the underground entrance to those of the S&B. From there they moved into other offices, shaping policy to suit there covert asperation to overthrow the Gov, wich they have done. Any "tweeking" of the law was accomplished by there allies the "Masons" who already held the most powerfull seats in the land, Judges.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
with the Mason judges....

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
TUCKER said me that when they are teenagers, they meet in S-B and tak about their sexuals fantaisies and other awsome things.

Members of Sku and Bones are ony blue blood of american society, Forbes, Bush, Rockfeller etc...

A member of S&B never is less of money...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That's not always true, you just hear about the "powerful" s&b, just like you only hear about powerful Freemasons.

There ARE less well to do S&B members, though they are never poor off, because as with any fraternity, brothers always help eachother out.

However S&B is a foolish system, they have no "beliefs" no ideas.

They are just to help eachother out, and will die out because of it. As anything material does.

Rome fell, but her ideas did not.

S&B is devoid of "ideas". It is a "club" not a society.

Furthermore, S&B alumni don't have much control over the fraternity. They tried to excersise some but the current enrollment proved that they had little power over them, by re-writing a few of their by-laws the way they wanted to see them.

Fraternities like Freemasonry there is never something like alumni, you always get a vote, and they have an idea, a good one.

Unlike the greed of "S&B".

It'll get them no where.

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by TheMaster]

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I learned that it's predecessor, the OSS was mostly made up of bonesmen right from it's inception. Posted by Gazrok

That is true, but they learned thier "dirty tricks of the trade" from, guess who, the Nazis... Seems that a very large number of early CIA were actually Gestapo/SS that were spirited to the US under the guise of Project Paperclip (which was supposedly only to move equipment and information pertaining to secret German aircraft projects). Once in the country, they were given new identities, very good money, and high positions in the newly formed CIA.

Kinda puts the Skull and Bones bunch in perspective, doesnt it?

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
TUCKER said me that when they are teenagers, they meet in S-B and tak about their sexuals fantaisies and other awsome things. Posted by Nans

That is also true. There are numerous stories, not only of Skull and Bones but other Cabal groups who set up large sex orgies, using (in the litteral sense) women, who largely did not agree, or even understand what was happening to them.

There is evidence that such experiences were precipitated by early (as early as the 1930s) psychotropic drugs and electroshock/stim neural implants in women to induce a trance state to make them more "user friendly". Reportedly, this was the very early conception of what was later developed into MKUltra.

Being the all powerful Cabal, they get away with it too.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GazrokI haven't seen Kerry come out as a front-runner much yet, but who knows? So far, with our current selections, doesn't look like much of a race....*sigh*

You haven't noticed? The Democratic party has all but placed a giant blue ribbon on Kerry's chest. The guy is what I refer to as "A republican in disguise". Not to mention that his wife is the heiress to the Heinz ketchup fortune. He has just as much money as Bush, and possibly even more corporate connections. Hmmm...maybe he'll surpass Reagan as the President most known for Ketchup. Ahem. Anyway....

The only real Democrats among the pack are Sharpton and Dean. Sharpton would actually change this country for the better, since we really DO need a president of color in office. Though anyone with half a brain will tell you that even if he did, through a miracle of god, get into office....he would be shot by someone.

Dean I like....he is a Clinton-esque Democrat without the skirt chasing past. However, the DNC has already released papers discrediting him.

Pretty sad when your own party releases documents making you look like a fool. Ouch.

Kerry has already won....unfortunately.

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by Kai-Raega]

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Dean I like....he is a Clinton-esque Democrat without the skirt chasing past. Posted by Kai Reaga

Yes, but does he have the long body count that Klinton had? Will he sell the US military and intelligence community down $h!t creek like Klinton did?

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Herbert London: It is my distinct pleasure to introduce the vice president of the United States, Richard Cheney. (Applause.)

Cheney: Thank you. (Applause continues.) Thank you very much. (Applause continues.) Thank you. Well, thank you very much. And Herb, let me thank you for your kind comments.

It's a special privilege to be asked to come back today and to join all of you in the Hudson Institute in awarding the General Doolittle Award to a old friend of mine, the secretary of Defense, Mr. Rumsfeld. I was invited today, I thought, for a couple of reasons: partly because I'm a big fan of General Doolittle's; I think he's clearly one of the greatest Americans of the 20th century, been one of my heroes; perhaps because I was the award winner a few years ago, but I suppose most importantly because I know a little something about Secretary Rumsfeld.

And Herb mentioned that he'd plucked me from the Congress in 1969, made me a special assistant, and of course the rest is history. But it didn't go quite that smoothly. (Light laughter.)

The true story of that first meeting is that I flunked my first interview. And I'd arrived in Washington as a young congressional fellow. Then I spent a year on the Hill working on a Ph.D dissertation, and then I was to go back to the University of Wisconsin and teach.

www.defenselink.mil...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Dean I like....he is a Clinton-esque Democrat without the skirt chasing past. Posted by Kai Reaga

Yes, but does he have the long body count that Klinton had?

No, but then again, I doubt either of them match Bush in that department.

Don't mistake your witty use of the letter K for being intelligent, dragon. We both know what you are behind the keyboard.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join