It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Video with eye opening messages for sleeping masses!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't normally watch music videos and not sure why I even watched this one, I heard this on Octane radio, but the message inside the video is pretty awesome. More and more bands are speaking out against government. This Video is one of those.

This band is formed by Evan's blues singer and Disturbed band (minus their singer as he is a side project called Device) Apparently they have many thoughts toward how things are going, from depopulation, chemtrails, and gun control. Pretty cool video and awesome song IMO.

www.youtube.com...

Let me know your thoughts on the messages hidden in this video about the state of the world we live in now! Do you think the people that have no idea that this stuff is going on around them even see the messages in this video?

What are some of your favorites?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The one that sticks with me for a message is Bliss N Eso - The Sea is Rising great song. One lyric that stands out is "I'd rather have an asteroid due for collision, then know that the planet got eff'd by the human condition" Whole song is good in my opinion but that section of verse prior to and after really drive it home for me...

The Sea is Rising - Bliss n Eso

SaneThinking

new topics

join