It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trayvon Rioters" have shut down a freeway in LA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
While I support people's rights to protest, there are just some places that is not a good idea. One of those places is a freeway. I mean are you retarded? You can be hit by a car, you can cause an accident that gets someone killed. Please people, use some common sense here......

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Who else is pissed of at the fact people will riot over this but not do a thing about Obama and the elite destroying our country?

Who else is pissed off over the fact people will riot over this, but when 2 black guys shoot a white baby in the head to punish the mother because she couldn't give them any money, no one bothers to riot over a white baby being murdered by 2 black thugs.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
They are protesting because they think they might get a free TV out of the deal...just a bunch of losers that are trying to make something out of nothin...fed by the media

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Who else is pissed off over the fact people will riot over this, but when 2 black guys shoot a white baby in the head to punish the mother because she couldn't give them any money, no one bothers to riot over a white baby being murdered by 2 black thugs.

If Black and White was out of the equation, I would agree with you.

Sometimes I wish we all saw grey for a day.................

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The ones who are rioting, they're wasting their energy. what is rioting going to prove? Go ahead, destroy and or loot a city that had nothing to do with the case in Florida.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

I think the killing might have been based on Zimmerman's assumption that he was getting beaten to a pulp and was maybe about to have his skull cracked open. For future reference, if you ever find yourself on the ground with me on top of you smashing your head on the pavement, feel free to shoot me before I turn you into a drooling vegetable.

LOL...you Americans.....so used to your guns you fear 'a square go' with 'fisticuffs. When did you all turn into such a bunch of wuses?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

I think the killing might have been based on Zimmerman's assumption that he was getting beaten to a pulp and was maybe about to have his skull cracked open. For future reference, if you ever find yourself on the ground with me on top of you smashing your head on the pavement, feel free to shoot me before I turn you into a drooling vegetable.
LOL...you Americans.....so used to your guns you fear 'a square go' with 'fisticuffs. When did you all turn into such a bunch of wuses?
Stop generalizing please
Its the media causing the stir for the most part. The rest is nothing but high 'unemployment' and folks out on the streets with nothing better to do.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

I was looking at this mess live earlier and I can tell you that this has nothing to do with Trayvon support. These guys are looking for an excuse to cause havoc and disorder in the street. It's one huge party for these people.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by riffraff

Originally posted by Kashai
The moment Zimmerman got out of his car (all thing considered) he was guilty of m murder. Those who think differently, support the idea that killing a human being can be based upon an assumption.

Any thoughts?

my thoughts:
there are three groups of people
1. those who got their information from watching the trial
2. those who got their information from watching the MSM's version of what happened at the trial
3. those who got their information from their lazy brained, racist friends who got their information from watching the MSM's version of what happened at the trial.

are you number 2 or 3?

I love it!1

All of my peers, who are upset at me for being black and supporting George Zimmerman, are 2,s and 3,s.

You gave an accurate description of them

I have yet to address the thread you created, but I will comment on this post.

There's no way a human being should have supported George. Yeah, yeah, technically according to the law, IF things occurred as he insisted, he MAY had a need to shoot Trayvon.

Problem is, he instigated the situation. He lied about going to look for an address, and then he was too much of a fairy to stop a 17 year old kid from beating him like a baby and forcing him to scream like a girl.

See this incident is like the childhood scenario where a kid gets in another kids face and holds their finger like 1 inch from the other kids nose. All the time saying, "Don't touch me if I don't touch you". Many scared white (and as evidenced by yourself) and black people cheer having the right to shadow/follow someone because this is what they do.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
reply to post by Kashai

I suggest you restudy law before making such silly comments. Trayvon Martin opened himself up to getting shot when he attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman had every right to shoot someone who was trying to kill him. Self defense is not murder.

How do you know George didn't attack Trayvon? And attack can be as simple as grabbing his arm.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
I know I'll be called a racist for this, but I don't care, I know I'm not a racist.

I wonder if there'd be such an uproar if George Zimmerman's name was Jorge Hernandez?

Do you suppose black people are fine when a black person gets away with murder?

The entire issue of the unrest is a man was allowed to get away with MURDER. It doesn't matter what his last name was.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Vrill

Who else is pissed of at the fact people will riot over this but not do a thing about Obama and the elite destroying our country?

Were those two black guys found innocent.........I'll wait....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

How bout no... us americans can still bring it.

Trust me on that one.

You must be british. "a square go" . And you call us wusses? You want a spot of tea with that?

Actually,you're probably from canada since you said "fisticuffs"

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

By now I'm sure you are aware there was rioting and looting in oakland and attacks in other areas over the Zimmerman verdict.
So do you retract your previous statement ad agree there is rioting?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
reply to post by Vrill

I was looking at this mess live earlier and I can tell you that this has nothing to do with Trayvon support. These guys are looking for an excuse to cause havoc and disorder in the street. It's one huge party for these people.
Yep. More so a an excuse for shopping (robbing) for the many if not all the looters/rioters.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join