It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trayvon Rioters" have shut down a freeway in LA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If people were looking for a definition of "Sheep", here you go. A racially manipulated event, entirely by the media. Copious facts left out, numbers of very worse cases of black on white crime since, and all these people, acting like this for nothing. Because they were told to, (in not so many words).

Major failure.

couldn't agree more!

im not really following this but thought i would see what others were saying on the subject.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This is at least the second thread in which some old story is being quoted about how black people are rioting the Zimmerman verdict...

are you saying that these stories of rioting are not accurate?? It's not happening??
You said 'some old story' . When did these riots or incidents happen??
This is the first that I"m hearing that these things aren't really happening.

These are fake 'OLD' stories? I see todays dates on them ...

Someone tell me ... are these things happening or are they not????

If these are "OLD" stories then these threads should be in the hoax bin.
If these are from now ... they should continue ....

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
You said 'some old story' . When did these riots or incidents happen??

One was in 2012 (Black Panthers offer bounty for Zimmerman before he was arrested) and the other was (I'll send you a link) in 2010 for a totally different reason.

edit on 7/15/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Vrill
So it begins.............

"Trayvon Rioters" have shut down a freeway in LA, they are starting fights and throwing objects at cars. LAPD has issued a citywide alert.

Who else is pissed of at the fact people will riot over this but not do a thing about Obama and the elite destroying our country?

www.alipac.us...

Let's look at this in a realistic approach.

A predominantly black community stands for ONE of their own in a show of force and community.

And yet...

A predominantly Caucasian population is still standing on their laurels, twitter, FB and a few letters to protest their loss of freedoms, rights and liberties, Issues that ALL have a vested interest in.

Who would I have at my back?

No question.

They have a right to protest since no one was listening. Balls against the wall is the order of the day.

If only the rest of the Nation had the balls.

Peace

Great post and so true. At least they're out fighting for something they believe is right.

Here is a question to the OP: If you're so pissed off that people are not out there fighting for your cause then why don't you get out there and start your own protests?
No one person can do everything but everyone can do something. Remember that. Instead of making a negative thread on ATS you could be out there making a positive change.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

So it's smaller than originally reported. That's a good thing I guess.

Edited to change the fact that I pointed out your error in linking

edit on 15-7-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

Yes, it was smaller than initially reported, thankfully.
I was at a minor league baseball game when the verdict was announced on Saturday night. I wasn't worried, but I have to admit that it was in the back of my mind that there could be problems... while I was stuck in traffic trying to get out.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I saw police confronting protesters and arresting them for no clear reason. One guy was holding a sign (is that illegal?) and the other raised both his arms (pretty threatening!) .... Pretty damn scary!

You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Your motivation definitely comes into question.

edit on 7/15/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

(is that illegal?)

Holding a sign isn't always illegal, but sometimes it is.

Is it legal to spray paint graffiti on highways,streets and police cars? Is it legal to break windows of businesses and start fires on city streets?

Would you support this kind of action if white people had done it after OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Who else is pissed of at the fact people will riot over this but not do a thing about Obama and the elite destroying our country?

S+F given for only this big big point.

One guy died that didnt have to, i do care, but the killing and stealing and lying to BILLIONS is "fine cus ma eggsbox wurkz"

oh got to go, the bandwagon is out side......

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
What riots, I don't see any riots. There are peaceful demonstrations. Sounds to me like some of you want riots. Maybe so you can say, " see how those people are".

FOX has been pumping it up for the last week or so, so has rush slimeball on the radio...they would be giddy with excitement, if they can just get blacks out in the streets rioting.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

So it begins.............

"Trayvon Rioters" have shut down a freeway in LA, they are starting fights and throwing objects at cars. LAPD has issued a citywide alert.

www.alipac.us...

They have a right to protest since no one was listening.

Peace

please elaborate. it sounds as if you are saying no one was listening because a innocent man wasnt convicted. i was most definitely listening. as was most of the country. as were the jury. maybe if they listened more and screamed less they too would understand

Must I say it again?

NO ONE WAS LISTENING!

Now, please go back to the OP so as to comment on its entirety rather than pick a line to cut out in the hope of stirring controversy.

Peace

Please elaborate. I've read and re-read your post and it still sounds like you're saying because an innocent man was set free, no one was listening to them? Maybe I'm not as smart as you,
maybe you'll have to explain. Who wasnt listening to who and what was the message that was not heard?
edit on 15-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If people were looking for a definition of "Sheep", here you go. A racially manipulated event, entirely by the media. Copious facts left out, numbers of very worse cases of black on white crime since, and all these people, acting like this for nothing. Because they were told to, (in not so many words).

Major failure.

Disclaimer: I have posts proving Im not racist, trying to describe something..

Um, these idiot youth! Every truck driver in America remembers Reginald Denny. On a freeway.. morons!
The RW truckers will mow RB down with that semi before becoming the next MR DENNY. and they will enjoy it
This would also ignite a long brewing violence by the RW against the RB imho, nationwide

And here is the 'meat' of my post.

Why would RB's riot against whites over something a hispanic did? Are they so stupid as to now lump Mestizo with white!?
**^**I really hope this term isn't a considered a negative slur**^**

the RB are so blinded by skin color that Zimmy is close enough. What happens when some RB's attack a mestizo guy thinking he is a 'yt'. Well, much of the latino community are very pro latino. And this would be an EPICLY stupid move by the RB[*]. There are easily 20 RH's in LA for every 1 RB.
And the biggest angle.. many whites have married into latino families with RH members included. I fear that in this age, many RH will be against RB..imho

LEGEND
RB = racist black community
RW = racist white community
RH = racist hispanic community

NOTE *
in much of LA, over the last 15yrs, the RH gangs have been 'genociding' (best term to describe) the RB gangs. Many blacks families have been migrating further inland towards riverside/san bernardino/moreno valley to get away. It isn't talked about much on the news, but ask anyone either PD or FD/EMT/ER about this.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Everyone is too busy holding up their cell phones to get a proper riot started. Haha what a joke.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

I'm pissed. People are stupid, ignorant, & easily led by their emotions. I hope they all get arrested & have the book thrown at them.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Love the propaganda.

"rioters"

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

A predominantly black community stands for ONE of their own in a show of force and community.

And yet...

A predominantly Caucasian population is still standing on their laurels, twitter, FB and a few letters to protest their loss of freedoms, rights and liberties, Issues that ALL have a vested interest in.

www.nbclosangeles.com...

The problem Jude, is they are protesting against what brought them out of injustice. Years ago a man could be tried and convicted only because of his skin colour, and only because a large mob of people wanted him hung.

Now they are doing it themselves.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Vrill

I'm pissed. People are stupid, ignorant, & easily led by their emotions. I hope they all get arrested & have the book thrown at them.

caltrans can never have too many orange vests picking up litter.

I mean they like walking around anyway on the roadsides.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think one of humanity's biggest failings is our seeming inability to see eye to eye and understand each other. That's putting it lightly, though. And not just a seeming inability to see eye to eye-- but an inability (or lack of desire) to even try.

Sometimes I wonder if we've always been this way, as bad as we are now. Are things the same as always? Looking at history, I'm certain humanity has had these characteristics for a long, long time, to some degree. But how much? Are we getting better? Worse?

How did we become so opinionated and arrogant? So knee-jerk reactive and emotional? So unwavering and unwilling to look for another view once we've made up our minds (usually very quickly-- see previous comment about knee-jerk emotion.) "New evidence and information? Who cares? I know the truth. And everyone else is wrong, and stupid!"

If we can't move past this, I'm afraid we're doomed as a species.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And racial tension get passed on to another generation.

Congratulations civil rights groups your stiring has just pushed things back 10-20 years

Nothings beats encouraging raceism than enforceing a sterotype

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Did you really need to justify your words twice by telling you're not a racist so you could voice your opinion?

Wow... crazy world we live in...

"I'm not a racist and I think that yadda yadda, I hope that didnt come off as racist, cause I'm not" What the hell?
Tell me... can you bend a little bit more? I dont think you kissed your knees yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join