It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$200 000 to launch Huge Truck Advertising on 9/11,Zionism,CIA.......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Sorry OP instead of doing what you are planning in which not much will change why not actually do something that will help people?
If you want change start small spend that money on something that will last years and actually help people, maybe build a shelter for the homeless

So how will few shelters wake up anyone to murderous government and shadow government that did 9/11.

Its like you focus on the chicken while your rooster is being taken by the fox

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Did you get my PM? I'm the person you should be talking to in Canada, not only am I committed to waking up the masses, but I am a marketing expert. I previously did work in the livestream space, and produced programs that reached 3 million people all over the world.

Yes I PMed you back on when everything will be ready, talks with lawyer are done with,

now hubby is looking for printing company for the signs, as I am looking into sign design

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
A fool and his money are soon parted.
This is a waste of time, no one is going to take it seriously if they don't already agree with you. If anything you're going to hurt your cause.

your post saddens me

but as soon as I think of future you being hurt in the next big false flag by the shadow government

I feel better

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Dodgy.
Very dodgy.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by JilianK

Dodgy.
Very dodgy.

care to explain, what do you mean ?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

And why would Canadians care about Bldg 7? Just curious?

Personnally, I think you're wasting your money...but it's your money, do with it what you will.

Nazi? White Supremacist? MB? La Raza? NBPP? Only a few that have wished harm upon others.
edit on 23-7-2013 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
And why would Canadians care about Bldg 7? Just curious?

Personnally, I think you're wasting your money...but it's your money, do with it what you will.

Nazi? White Supremacist? MB? La Raza? NBPP? Only a few that have wished harm upon others

I have a US citizenship, hubby is doing business in Canada so we are here for now, easier than traveling,

Why would you mention hate groups, what do hate groups have to do with me?

And also your opinion is that I am wasting my money, that's OK, my opinion is that you are immoral, that ok too

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK
Why would you mention hate groups, what do hate groups have to do with me?

And also your opinion is that I am wasting my money, that's OK, my opinion is that you are immoral, that ok too

You mentioned that you would be happy if another is hurt earlier in your posts. THAT is immoral.

Butbeing immoral doesn't cost a dime, does it? So I am ok with your opinion of my immorality.
I just think that your wasting your money in the wrong market. Remember...location, location, location.

This also smells a lot like a Pamela Geller copy cat stunt.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I just think that your wasting your money in the wrong market. Remember...location, location, location.

This also smells a lot like a Pamela Geller copy cat stunt.

Looks like people like you are getting your wish

this case just got more complicated

My husband received a phone call from a person identifying himself as officer from Csis

He told my husband that he could be charged with aiding a terrorist network type of a charge

After my husband asked for his name and number, he just hung up, ID caller number says
"unknown name
unknown number"

We called telus and are trying to clear this up, could have been a prank call ???

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Heck sorry love but you can just send out loads of emails.
How is you spending 200k on something that will not effect the grand scheme of things one bit better than building something to last that actually helps people.
Your money but when you have spent 200k on it and not changed one thing in reality, well more fool you.
You want to change the world? how about starting on the here and now with people in your community.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Whats more immoral helping others who need it or wasting money on something that you can not prove?.
Heck Iam starting to think this whole story is BS.
Wishing hurt on others because they disagree with you? disgusting...shame on you.
Heck Iam out of this thread, even If you did have the cash Iam questioning your true motives for this...stars and flags I reckon.
Goodbye.
edit on 24-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

JilianK
Messages will include pictures of Mossad agents caught on 9/11 and let go.

You're spending money to advertise a known hoax?

Why not focus on easy-to-prove truths that could be a catalyst for meaningful discussion outside the topics that have been horribly polluted by the lies and madness of 9/11 "Truth"? For example, that Bin Laden was a paid CIA operative in Afghanistan, helping to funnel aid and weapons to the Mudjihadeen as well as colluded with the CIA to ratchet-up rhetoric to essentially create the radicalized version of Islam followed by terrorists today.

If you focus on the lies and 12-year long failure of the subject matter decimated by "9/11 Truth," you will waste money and your efforts will fail.

Why Toronto?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Why use terms like 9/11 "Truth?"

There has been no "Truth," issued about that day, TO THIS DAY...

ETA: Why not Toronto?
edit on 24-7-2013 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

totallackey
Why use terms like 9/11 "Truth?"

Huh?

You're not aware that the "9/11 Truth Movement" has completely corrupted the issues with lies, manufactured "evidence", and hideously poor "investigation"?

ETA: Why not Toronto?

Uh... because no one in Toronto is in any position to do anything about this.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So OP,

You’re going to have 15 trucks drive around with adverts about the CIA/Mossad 9/11 false flag.

What an utter waste of money, why not instead donate it all to a the 9/11 victims’ families charities or something like that.

And no OP…

You won’t be put on a watch list or have your car blow up….

You might get arrested if your adverts break the law in some way, you know like you have anti-Semitic messages in your adds but that’s about it.

Again just a awful idea, everyone knows about the 9/11 truth movement even those not interested in conspiracies. Everyone knows that there exists a group in society who believe 9/11 was some kind of cover up orchestrated by the government or some other party. And as such if they really wanted to all they would have to do is go and do a quick Google search to find out more about the ironically named “9/11 Truth Movement”.

Having a sign on a truck with stuff about how the Zionists were behind 9/11 (which is complete rubbish anyway) is only going to give truckers a laugh.

If you want to really use the money donate to a 9/11 victims family or even one of the 9/11 truth movements like A&E for 9/11 truth who have their own advertising campaign on the go just now.

edit on 24-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Huh? You're not aware that the "9/11 Truth Movement" has completely corrupted the issues with lies, manufactured "evidence", and hideously poor "investigation"?

The hilarity of this comment is superb...corruption? Read the NIST "official," reports. After you count the number of times you find the words, "assumption," "assume," "possible," and other such forms of "MAYBE," then get back to me and the rest of the fine membership here at ATS and tell us who is CORRUPTING what...

Uh... because no one in Toronto is in any position to do anything about this.

How in the world would you possibly know that? Fact is, you do not know that and cannot know that.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

totallackey
...then get back to me and the rest of the fine membership here at ATS and tell us who is CORRUPTING what...

I think I already did -- the "9/11 Truth Movement" started with good intentions (I was there, at St. Mark's church in NYC, for the early meetings), and quickly became corrupted by liars, egotists, and lunatics. I stand by that. It's the worst thing that ever could have happened to any hope of ever discovering any legitimate conspiracy in the events of 9/11/2001.

How in the world would you possibly know that?

Um... it's in Canada. It would be like trying to expose conspiracy with the London Bombings in Dallas.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Actually while yes NISTs final report (yes i have read the whole thing) does use words like "maybe", "assume" "possibility" and so on the actual conclusions that NIST came to where very solid in their wording.

However like most scientific endeavor's they cannot say that this with 100% certainty "this is what happened" there is always that slight possibility that they could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I think I already did -- the "9/11 Truth Movement" started with good intentions (I was there, at St. Mark's church in NYC, for the early meetings), and quickly became corrupted by liars, egotists, and lunatics. I stand by that. It's the worst thing that ever could have happened to any hope of ever discovering any legitimate conspiracy in the events of 9/11/2001.

Well, good thing you have such a great handle on who is a liar, egotist, and lunatic...when I or anyone else I know need to identify any such people, I will make sure to give them your name as an expert in the field of labeling and identification...

Um... it's in Canada. It would be like trying to expose conspiracy with the London Bombings in Dallas.

Oh..so people outside of any country borders have no influence or dealings within the sovereignty of internal goings on of any other country...Have you passed this information on to the CIA or MI6...I am sure they will cease any further operations in countries outside of their respective homes...really...you should rethink your position...and do not forget, according to government record, it was seventeen people who did not reside in the US who brought down 3 buildings in the US with 2 planes, crashed another plane into the most secure military building in the most secure district of this country, and crashed another plane into a field in PA...I would say your statement of the ability of persons outside the US to influence events in the US has been clearly demonstrated as BUNK...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The only reason you would desire to label the conclusions the NIST arrived at as "solid," is simply because you want to...any conclusion arrived at on the basis of assumptions is certainly suspect...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join