It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$200 000 to launch Huge Truck Advertising on 9/11,Zionism,CIA.......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You know how everybody is just looking at each other shrugging shoulders

Saying, yeah...but what are you going to do about it.

It is common knowledge that ATS people do not represent average uninformed citizens.
(You'd like to think you do, but you do not)

Well my husband recently came into some money,
and he agrees with me, we are going to launch a fleet of trucks in Toronto

Starting with 15 rented trucks with huge quality print outs of building 7 implosion,

Messages will include pictures of Mossad agents caught on 9/11 and let go.

Messages will point people to websites like Engineers for 9/11 truth as well as ATS 9/11 section

Our goal will be to shock the drivers of Toronto and people on bus stops into going WTF ??
---------------------------
Obviously this is going to put us on life long surveillance lists.
No doubt every room will be bugged the moment me and my husband are out of house shopping.

But what else can I expect, can I expect that someone will actually DO ME IN

or a my car blows up

Would they go that far ?

Oh and no doubt they will tax audit us LOL,
luckily my husband is so clean, he pre-pays taxes and has papers going back 15 years

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Don't let my opinion stop you, but I think there are better ways to throw away 200 grand. Instead of annoying the public with information that they clearly don't care about, you could put the money towards supporting the families of those affected.

It's pretty obvious that the official story is a load of s***, but driving around a bunch of painted trucks isn't going to help those whose lives were irreversibly changed by the events of that day. I mean, what do you hope to accomplish through this? You know that there won't be any charges filed against Warlord Bush and his cronies.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry I just had to add this cause it was too funny.

My browser wanted to correct Mossad spelling into "Samosa" LLLOOOOLLL

If only they were Samosas

if only there were

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Instead of annoying the public with information that they clearly don't care about,

In my time I found that keeping quiet like everybody else and just going with the program is almost as big a crime

as crime itself.

it's like participating in a crime cover up
edit on 15-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroyYou know that there won't be any charges filed against Warlord Bush and his cronies.

I can't believe I just saw this thing you snuck in there.

Obama is just as guilty of the coverup, and so is AIPAC and Israel. This isn't Bush/Obama latest puppet issue.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Good start, in thinking and idea for a plan. How about that and/or websites, local commercials, posters, fliers, heck even a meeting or meetings on the subject. Make sure to add a doctcom(make one available if you do not have one) on the truck ad for people to delve deeper into your message. Be sure to keep us updated and thanks.

My stance, while I may not align fully with a Zionist, etc, or to whom ever can be truly held accountable besides the administration at the time which is suspect num#1. I do believe it was a false flag for control. Good for getting the alternative views out there, jut make sure they have sources.

Looking forward to the updates.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
How about that and/or websites, local commercials, posters, fliers, heck even a meeting or meetings on the subject.

Good ideas unfortunately there are limited funds, we are not truly wealthy people

We have to pick and choose, longer trucking, or more involved program of shorter duration.

Can you imagine how cool would it be is some billionaire started doing things like this, but they don't, they lost their soul.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
S + F good to see somebody doing something. I hope you get a lot of good attention

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by asher
S + F good to see somebody doing something. I hope you get a lot of good attention

The only problem is, what kind of attention will various government agencies provide

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Do you possibly have a more "carbon neutral" way to spread the word?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

wow your on a conspiracy website and your worried if someone trying to inform the public of the blatant lies of 9/11 is going to be carbon neutral.....Are you for real here....lol

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

It shouldnt be too much. I don't know how they do things in Canada though. I'm pretty sure you won't get hit by a RPG or drone. You should bring this to the attention of Skeptic Overlord and mabey start a Kickstarter for more financing. Good luck. Keep us updated I'm sure you'll be fine

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
Do you possibly have a more "carbon neutral" way to spread the word?

Honestly this has never occurred to me. Not like they'll be running for years.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by asher
It shouldnt be too much. I don't know how they do things in Canada though. I'm pretty sure you won't get hit by a RPG or drone. You should bring this to the attention of Skeptic Overlord and mabey start a Kickstarter for more financing. Good luck. Keep us updated I'm sure you'll be fine

Thanks, but keep in mind they can kill a person with an infection of sorts too, not necessarily with RPG

I think I'll buy live camera feed for my entire house and lawn/garage

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I could think of a lot of things I could use 200grand for...but, I am pleased that you are willing to keep the lies alive and to show the public that we should always consider the enemies within rather than listening to our terrorist governments who say they only act on behalf of the people.

I have spent many years on the 9/11 subject only to get dismayed by the abuse people have to endure for wanting answers....It seems people think going into Iraq under false pretences is ok.

There are none so blind as those who chose not to see...

Zionism....The SOR.......(State Of Rothchilds) the cesspit of capitalism....the Elite circle of injustice.

CIA.....the police of the SOR ...may as well say MOSSAD and CIA in one sentence as they are one and the same....Criminals against humanity.

personally though I would take the 200,000 and start an investigation....then try and get people to dig into reports and documents that need to be brought into the public light.

People are duped...you just telling them who is their true enemy IMHO will not do anything to further the cause of truth....and end up causing you and your husband grief....the money would be better spent being underhanded, just as those you try to expose are....use their same tactics.

there are two people who need to be thoroughly investigated.....Richard Pearl and of course Donald Rumsfeld.

the money will go fast...but all the power to you both.

As all the governments of the world collapse....BE aware of the rising star.

For he who rises is to be feared the most..........As the sheep flock to follow...the few will fight to wake the sheep.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
I could think of a lot of things I could use 200grand for.....and end up causing you and your husband grief....the money would be better spent being underhanded, just as those you try to expose are....use their same tactics.

there are two people who need to be thoroughly investigated.....Richard Pearl and of course Donald Rumsfeld.

I disagree, the truth on 9/11 as well as truth on privately owned western central banks like Federal Reserve

all of this is in the open, no new report will suddenly hit the airways and make the sheeple see

The sheeple need to be confronted NOW with visuals in their face.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK
You know how everybody is just looking at each other shrugging shoulders

Saying, yeah...but what are you going to do about it.

It is common knowledge that ATS people do not represent average uninformed citizens.
(You'd like to think you do, but you do not)

Well my husband recently came into some money,
and he agrees with me, we are going to launch a fleet of trucks in Toronto

Starting with 15 rented trucks with huge quality print outs of building 7 implosion,

Messages will include pictures of Mossad agents caught on 9/11 and let go.

Messages will point people to websites like Engineers for 9/11 truth as well as ATS 9/11 section

Our goal will be to shock the drivers of Toronto and people on bus stops into going WTF ??
---------------------------
Obviously this is going to put us on life long surveillance lists.
No doubt every room will be bugged the moment me and my husband are out of house shopping.

But what else can I expect, can I expect that someone will actually DO ME IN

or a my car blows up

Would they go that far ?

Oh and no doubt they will tax audit us LOL,

luckily my husband is so clean, he pre-pays taxes and has papers going back 15 years

Please look into Dr. Judy wood's work... she is dead on in her discoveries and investigating. Most the 9-11 movement has been hijacked to hide what she has discovered...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
Please look into Dr. Judy wood's work... she is dead on in her discoveries and investigating. Most the 9-11 movement has been hijacked to hide what she has discovered..

Thanks but in this case it doesn't actually matter if she is right.

It doesn't matter what kind of high tech weapons brought down the towers.
Even if USA shadow government used lets say a "weapons base" on the moon to zap New York on 9/11

None of that matters.

What matters is to show the people that their leaders in power are maniacal murderers, that's all.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

I didn't mention Obama because Obama wasn't president in 2001, lol. He's a war criminal as well, but you can't seriously blame him for 9/11.

As I said, you can't possibly think that anything will result from your actions in the legal arena. Do you think some congressman is going to see your truck and say, "Gee, we better re-open an investigation into 9/11! That truck opened my eyes!"

If you really want to put the money to charitable use, set up a fund for the dead firemen or grieving families.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Better help some poor families, with food ,clothes.... Majority of people in US are uneducated , brainwashed , uninformed and that will stay that way after the truck ads.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join