It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity: Solved! (not kidding)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

however, based on my current studies of both Marko Rodin, as well as another maybe not so known scientist. a man i believe is a Genius.. John Hutchinson. I believe i have finally put together, within my mind, a working anti gravity engine. i am sure that sounds far out. but i believe based on all my understanding of our environment that it will Certainly, work! that may not sound very credible. nor will my track record of being able to do this sort of thing and creating it to work just as i envisioned. however, please try to amuse me and take this presentation seriously.

You mean the guy that sells videos for $100 a piece, of himself pulling a toy ufo around with a string, calling it, "the Hutchinson-Effect"? Haha, yeah that guys a genius, at marketing and business. Not so much at physics.

To quote a real genius (real in the sense that he is totally a fictional character),
"Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
I would recommend getting yourself along to your nearest university and discuss it with somebody in the appropriate department, if you're truly onto something, they'll almost certainly make research facilities available to you.

ok, seeing that u guys are so warm in ur acceptance of my claim. how do i do that exactly? walk into the university, ask to speak to the head physicist, tell him i believe ive solved anti-gravity, and would like him to provide me a lab?

did i mention i live in the caribbean where our universities SUCK in terms of technological development? but besides all that, supposing that the university will raise the required funds for the needed equipment. how seriously do you think the professor will take me.. without a prototype? how would i approach him. what should i present without actually describing my entire device to him so he can make it himself? after he tells me "it wont work" to try to throw me off?

if u guys really want this the fastest route. then get me a lab with a cymatics machine, acoustic levitation device builders and access to engineers who can structure my chasis to rigid dimensions and John Hutchinson. with these things i believe it could be constructed within a month.

i have to now build a cymatics device, an acoustic levitation chamber etc. it's going to take time. that's not really my fault. i am a 1st world mind in a 3rd world country. that isnt a bragging rite. it's anything but. it's a statement of how difficult it is here. it is not exactly the land of dreams and opportunity. nor the land of technological availability. so i have to carve my own way. our government is utterly corrupt. ppl have given up on the political system there is noone to vote for. the universities arent funded as well as one would think.. and most of our teachers are just regular folk who just teach a syllabus for a paycheck. there is no passion. there is no large thinking here. all we do as a people is party on the beach and at clubs and get drunk. our society is driven by utterly no goals for accomplishment. u will have a clue what it was like growing up here and pursuing the knowledge i do. nevertheless i am respected by all whom i meet and whom meet me.

i have alot riding on this as a poster here on ats. i am always serious about serious things. doesnt mean i cannot have fun at times, especially with fun things. there is a balance applied everywhere.

i have no idea how to begin to approach someone without a prototype that will cause them to take me seriously. so unless u can help me with an approach, im still bound by developing a prototype before i can do anything else. time time time.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You can't approach anyone without a prototype or actual engineering drawings and specs in hand. You claim to have all this knowledge and be far ahead of your environment yet you have no expertise in any area that would allow you to convey an idea such as the one you are proposing to anyone who would take you seriously. You could not accurately describe anything to an engineer or scientist in a manner that could be translated into engineering or science. You have shown nothing as far as any knowledge on the subject you speak of nor do you seem to have any formal education in the area of which you are trying to develop an idea.

If you want to be taken seriously then go to school and get a mechanical engineering degree or advanced degree, work on blueprints and schematics for your design, take them to someone with the proper tools to build after having an NDA drawn up. Get it built, take the prototype to get patented then display your results for the world to see.

Other than that....nobody will take you seriously in any sort of scientific or engineering community....maybe here on ATS there are those that will, but most likely they know about as much as you do in the field you speak of, and if they know more or have an advanced degree they know it won't work and therefore would not comment on such a thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27

however, based on my current studies of both Marko Rodin, as well as another maybe not so known scientist. a man i believe is a Genius.. John Hutchinson. I believe i have finally put together, within my mind, a working anti gravity engine. i am sure that sounds far out. but i believe based on all my understanding of our environment that it will Certainly, work! that may not sound very credible. nor will my track record of being able to do this sort of thing and creating it to work just as i envisioned. however, please try to amuse me and take this presentation seriously.

You mean the guy that sells videos for $100 a piece, of himself pulling a toy ufo around with a string, calling it, "the Hutchinson-Effect"? Haha, yeah that guys a genius, at marketing and business. Not so much at physics.

To quote a real genius (real in the sense that he is totally a fictional character),
"Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

well i want access to john's equipment or some built like it with the same capability in generating electrostatic frequencies etc. i want the readings he gets from objects as his frequency causes them to move on a platter. and who better to show us how his equipment is constructed and controlled than him? i need a part of his lab to which i would make some very minor changes in design. namely a realtime frequency monitor that makes the locks every time an event occurs. i have seen that there are patterns associated with the frequency and john is struggling to get them to do anything concrete.

u need to realize, my faith is not in the man, but the minor observational facts that his research has produced. research i term invaluable because of those minor observable scientific facts. for example:

in one video john is demostrating his feedback loop as it affects tin foil/ candy wrapper bottle caps on a platter. at a certain point he is able to generate one piece to turn clock-wise and then anti-clockwise back and forth over and over again. with a musical ear i can hear the reason for the communication as that happens. is john taking a reading of these frequencies as they affect a particular object. i dont know but seems like alot of guessing. but he knows there's something there.

all i needed to see was how that frequency-change back and forth interacted with the piece of foil. i put that with a few observable facts from other experiments as well as current scientific knowledge, arrange it in the correct way and turn it on... levitation.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

You can't approach anyone without a prototype or actual engineering drawings and specs in hand. You claim to have all this knowledge and be far ahead of your environment yet you have no expertise in any area that would allow you to convey an idea such as the one you are proposing to anyone who would take you seriously. You could not accurately describe anything to an engineer or scientist in a manner that could be translated into engineering or science. You have shown nothing as far as any knowledge on the subject you speak of nor do you seem to have any formal education in the area of which you are trying to develop an idea.

If you want to be taken seriously then go to school and get a mechanical engineering degree or advanced degree, work on blueprints and schematics for your design, take them to someone with the proper tools to build after having an NDA drawn up. Get it built, take the prototype to get patented then display your results for the world to see.

Other than that....nobody will take you seriously in any sort of scientific or engineering community....maybe here on ATS there are those that will, but most likely they know about as much as you do in the field you speak of, and if they know more or have an advanced degree they know it won't work and therefore would not comment on such a thread.

well isnt that what ive been saying? i need time? the stopwatch just started last night, there's no way time could be up already. for creating anti-gravity? look at the ridiculous time scale i promised given all the necessary resources.. a month. show a scientist who can make that claim.

i have studied a great deal of mechanical engineering in my time. i am a self-taught scientist. i see no point in going to college and paying out of my arse for a degree when i can learn through reading myself. i read, and comprehend and when placed in a situation.. i perform. because i know how apply knowledge to real life scenarios. ive spent many years as a hermit, but also socialize, partied and chase girls, hang out at the pub etc. but when i was at home i was studying diligently.

blueprints not a problem. it's already designed in my head. describing to a scientist would also be fine. as i mentioned if i described it's design and operation to any group of scientist if they have any slight amount of imagination they will agree that it is definitely worth a shot. my avenues are a bit restrictive. but im used to working in such an environment. so i will make do as i usually do. dont think ur more anxious than me nor could u be.. i need frikkin time and it sucks!! but i have to keep level headed and focussed and as always.... very patient.

i dont know.. give me a year. but i will come to ats and drop tidbits of my progress. such as when i acquire the various equipments and are about to begin construction etc. right now im designing my lab and determining all that i would need to budget and save for to begin these plans. im only 30yrs old.. which is not a bad age for a mind to ripen for a discovery such as this. it's so simple tho, id have difficulty accepting any 'genius' title for it. i just created chicken soup out of all the hard work of others and arranged it in a workable way for antigravity application.

is it not simple that a device generating its own gravitational field would create the magnetic force cancellation required for the object to lift off the ground? it could not be done without rodin or hutchinson's observations and presentations.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
here's something that is distracting me slightly right now. it's not an utter distraction. but one that weighs in on my mind quite a bit.

'how did star trek know?'

how could they know this is how it's done?

star trek knew something. with words like frequency disruptors, frequency shields, frequency thrusters etc. the control panel manipulated and monitored frequencies in a range of environments around the ship. frequencies in their weapons. it's almost like they were describing it from a working model rather than just theorizing. furthermore.. using crystal batteries and computer storage devices? those were just invented by science a couple months ago.

seems awfully fishy to me right now. nevertheless, it would seem that there is indeed no science fiction.. only science waiting to be understood.
edit on 15-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27

You mean the guy that sells videos for $100 a piece, of himself pulling a toy ufo around with a string, calling it, "the Hutchinson-Effect"?

the guy`s got to eat man. $100 is a fair price. left up to u he would probably starve and die.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
here's something that is distracting me slightly right now. it's not an utter distraction. but one that weighs in on my mind quite a bit.

'how did star trek know?'

how could they know this is how it's done?

star trek knew something. with words like frequency disruptors, frequency shields, frequency thrusters etc. the control panel manipulated and monitored frequencies in a range of environments around the ship. frequencies in their weapons. it's almost like they were describing it from a working model rather than just theorizing. furthermore.. using crystal batteries and computer storage devices? those were just invented by science a couple months ago.

seems awfully fishy to me right now. nevertheless, it would seem that there is indeed no science fiction.. only science waiting to be understood.
edit on 15-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

Huh? Star Trek didn't know. They made up terms that are being used today because of the influence of the show/movies. They based some of their ideas on current theories of the time and have built on them as new theories come along. Crystal batteries have been around for a LONG time....they were molten salt or electrolyte batteries and computer storage has been around for a LONG time as well. Computers were out well before Star Trek came around. Not sure why you think these things are new tech.

This is exactly what I was pointing out in my earlier post. You don't have the knowledge or know-how to accurately convey your ideas. You think crystal batteries and computer storage were invented a few months ago? You would get laughed out of a lab saying things like that. And I really hope you would not bring up Star Trek while trying to sound serious about an idea you have...talk about being discounted immediately.
edit on 7/15/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If you want to get anywhere you need to release a portion of your advancement in a form that can be verified by someone else. Surely it is possible to fragment your idea into portions of separate value? If you're worried about someone stealing your work then just release the least-valuable portion of your idea to act as a 'public-key' so that others can begin to authenticate your hidden 'private-key'.

Otherwise, why even bother trying to have a discussion? The clues you have left so far are interesting but don't yet add up to enough to bring anyone else in on the development.

Surely if you acknowledge your lack of resources you can see the benefit of harnessing others intellectual power in fleshing this out? You do know that many companies today build open-source software in conjunction with their private advances so as to recruit people and/or supplement a framework that helps develop their secret software? Look at Hadoop, Oracle, hell, most of Linux development falls under that category.

If your public advances inspire anyone else's work that verification should help propel your secrets by building a framework for them.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why don't you just go on kickstarter www.kickstarter.com... and see what kind of responses you get....maybe you will get the funding you seek, but you will have to intricately and accurately describe your idea in order for others to fund it. If you are as smart as you think you are you should be able to do this in a way that would not give your ideas out for free but allow others enough insight to see that you can do what you say you can do.

I am sure it goes without saying that you must be very articulate and educated/informed for those that will ask questions of your science. Simply saying you have it built "in your mind" won't suffice. With a response like that to anyone you will hardly gain any support at all except from fringe believers with little to no money or connections to those that may be able to actually help.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I've always believed sound/frequency to be key.

Ill just start here.

Sound is one thing, frequency is another. Is frequency the key? Well, yes, technically.

Anything that moves operates in cycles, which can then be quantified with a frequency. In manipulating this frequency, and converting it, we create things like generators, etc. Pretty much everything we have invented is based on converting this. But, the word seems to be thrown around as a specific thing, when it is actually a quantification of anything with movement.

In areas where movement struggles (see: vaccuum), sound starts to lose its efficacy. I havent read through everything to see if you grasp this, so just wanted to bring it up.

I would also encourage you to take an "open source" approach to it, but you are free to do as you wish.

Long ago, my high school science teacher taught me the single most important phrase that I would continually use in my scientific endeavors; "Be prepared for a whole hell of a lot of failure."

The process first starts with an idea (which it sounds like that is where you are at), then it goes to a hypothesis, then through experimentation, then through verification, then through application. I hope you understand this process, and that where you are now is just the first step in an unending process.

I am not going to say that you wont figure this out, you might. But, you are going to run into a massive amount of obstacles and even if you do figure it out, dont be surprised if even the hypothesis is vastly different from the idea. What you come up with in the end has a good chance of being completely different than what you think now, if anything comes of it whatsoever.

Be prepared for failure.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Long ago, my high school science teacher taught me the single most important phrase that I would continually use in my scientific endeavors; "Be prepared for a whole hell of a lot of failure."
reply to post by Serdgiam

Mine used to say "Failure is learning how not to do something again." and I've applied that many times in my own pursuit of inventions and am still putting it to use daily.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Different words with the same meaning!

Its honestly the most important lesson I have learned though. Failure = data. The more data, the better.

Of course, you are trying to achieve "success," but a lot of times, we learn significantly more from the failure. Its funny when you start off with an idea like this, and end up creating something like a new form of water bottle.
Just have to be willing to go with the flow, so to speak.

Sometimes our ideas are flat out wrong, but the inventions that come from the failure can change the world nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

ok, seeing that u guys are so warm in ur acceptance of my claim. how do i do that exactly? walk into the university, ask to speak to the head physicist, tell him i believe ive solved anti-gravity, and would like him to provide me a lab?

arent you the one bragging about your IQ and level of intelligence skyrocketing?

You have to ask how to walk into a university and talk to some one?

did i mention i live in the caribbean where our universities SUCK in terms of technological development? but besides all that, supposing that the university will raise the required funds for the needed equipment. how seriously do you think the professor will take me.. without a prototype? how would i approach him. what should i present without actually describing my entire device to him so he can make it himself? after he tells me "it wont work" to try to throw me off? if u guys really want this the fastest route. then get me a lab with a cymatics machine, acoustic levitation device builders and access to engineers who can structure my chasis to rigid dimensions and John Hutchinson. with these things i believe it could be constructed within a month.

so why not take up offers given to you in this thread?

Offer some thing more than your beliefs and someone will get you to where you need to be.

A month is all required, or is that your attention span or world revolutionary technology.

Your just going to be making claims of some other absurd thing in a month and probably forgotten about this thread

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"I've always believed sound/frequency to be key."

I think the ancient Egyptians would agree with you. There is some speculation out there that implies the pyramids were constructed using some kind of sound wave levitation technology.

Also check this out if you have a moment.

rense.com...

This dude had some interesting abilities!

edit on 15-7-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

yes indeed, the mysteries of coral castle. know that i have studied all these men in my time. here is my theory on that:

certain frequencies will affect the subatomic structure of atoms in a rock. (not yet sure if it's one particular frequency that works on all or most materials, or if each material requires a different frequency for different results.) one of these results in the negation of gravity, while another results in making rocks turn to putty to be molded without heat. or perhaps the same frequency that causes the rock to become lighter also turns it to putty.

the blocks in the wall in this vid can be found at ancient sites around the globe. irregular shapes that seem jammed together much like cotton balls jammed together and then hardened. i can only imagine the amount of manual work they would have to do to polish and smoothen all these blocks by hand and other forms of manual labor. then there is the problem of how they lifted those block.

so yes i definitely lean to ancient abilities to affect subatomic structure in matter. a tool that would have been available to them for this would be in manipulating frequencies and their magnetic counterparts. i believe this is how Leedskalnin built coral castle by himself. he knew the secret of the frequencies. it may have even been an inherent mystical ability to generate the frequency from his mind. as in the end i believe we as humans are capable of doing all these things without need for a machine. our creation is truly magnificent.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think the more likely explanation for moving large objects is something like this; (its actually pretty darn cool
)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I do not know what your skills are but if you have some electronics knowledge, you could put together your own "cymatics" setup. Get an audio generator or two or even build them with the XR2206 Integrated Circuit and a handful of components. Feed this into an audio amp and this will take care of driving the coils within the audio ranges. (you can find audio generator software for your PC, too.) Just beware that you might be left with a square wave or non-sinusoidal wave depending on the output capabilities of your audio device.

Outside of the audio range, you might need more specialized equipment. You can obtain higher frequency generators but might find that the amplifiers get pricier the higher you go in frequency and output power.

About my own anti gravity theory:
I have studied the work of Ed Leedskalnin and the coral castle, and I think he may have found the resonance frequency of the stones he wanted to move, and by using a frequency pairing that was within this resonance, he may have been able to increase the amplitude of one frequency or shift the frequency up/down to move the rocks. Of course, he may have saturated them with water first to take advantage of waters diemagnetic properties.
Anyhow, I was thinking that once he got the rocks to a certain resonance and therefore "equilibrium" in relation to the earths gravity (Ed seemed to believe that the gravity is simply a form of magnetism) I think he dug into his bag of tricks and added one more element, perhaps the addition of an 8Hz wave. Pretty close to the earth's Schumann frequency, I believe that he might have then used this wave to actually do the lifting by putting it 180 degrees out of phase from the earths field and increasing the amplitude as necessary to effectively lift by repulsion.

I have recently moved and still have a lot of my own workshop to unpack but I intend to look into this in the near future. Perhaps it is in line with your own ideas, maybe not. Either way, I do not want to get rich off of it, I want to push the ideas out there so that future generations may have a chance to be without fossil fuels for everything they do.

As far as John Hutchinson's experiments go, perhaps you don't need him, try isolating the audio portion with a frequency meter (much the same way we used to use DTMF decoders when hacking phone systems) and see if you can home in on the frequencies that gave the results you saw. Keep in mind that the frequency may vary with the material you experiment with so you may want to collect similar samples for your first experiments.

Well, kind of makes me want to finish building my workshop here......

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"I've always believed sound/frequency to be key."

I think the ancient Egyptians would agree with you. There is some speculation out there that implies the pyramids were constructed using some kind of sound wave levitation technology.

Also check this out if you have a moment.

rense.com...

This dude had some interesting abilities!

edit on 15-7-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

yes indeed, the mysteries of coral castle. know that i have studied all these men in my time. here is my theory on that:

certain frequencies will affect the subatomic structure of atoms in a rock. (not yet sure if it's one particular frequency that works on all or most materials, or if each material requires a different frequency for different results.) one of these results in the negation of gravity, while another results in making rocks turn to putty to be molded without heat. or perhaps the same frequency that causes the rock to become lighter also turns it to putty.

the blocks in the wall in this vid can be found at ancient sites around the globe. irregular shapes that seem jammed together much like cotton balls jammed together and then hardened. i can only imagine the amount of manual work they would have to do to polish and smoothen all these blocks by hand and other forms of manual labor. then there is the problem of how they lifted those block.

so yes i definitely lean to ancient abilities to affect subatomic structure in matter. a tool that would have been available to them for this would be in manipulating frequencies and their magnetic counterparts. i believe this is how Leedskalnin built coral castle by himself. he knew the secret of the frequencies. it may have even been an inherent mystical ability to generate the frequency from his mind. as in the end i believe we as humans are capable of doing all these things without need for a machine. our creation is truly magnificent.

Ha! Ok....so why did they not just "melt" all the rock into one solid wall? Seriously....put some thought into this. The only thing that will liquefy rock is heat....and a lot of it depending on the mineral makeup of the rock itself as minerals have different melting points.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

i think star trek applied the theories very well. granted previous batteries can be viewed as crystal batteries. im not sure what form of crystalline computer storage ur referring to that has been around for a long time. and you're right, i may not be able to speak in perfect scientific academia jargon. but i learn quickly

i understand what ur saying and will learn and adapt to who im speaking with. but this is the type of tech im referring to.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

as well as using pure crystals, grown to required sizes, which when applied properly will generate large amounts of energy (crystal battery). im not at the point of nailing that yet. i can construct my device using standard electricity running from my house. that's my focus... for now. later i will focus on how it will be independently powered.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You can also look into how crystals (generally quartz) are used in a vast majority of electronics that use controlled cycles (frequencies) like computers, watches, etc.

For PCs, it can be very educational when it comes to in-depth overclocking and understanding the processes you are messing with!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join