It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity: Solved! (not kidding)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

doesnt matter. even if their maximum claims are actually hoaxes. the actual demonstrations accomplished by what they present was enough for me to properly put together the puzzle pieces. their research is and has been VERY valuable! or should i say.. invaluable! it's construction compounds technologies in a way that has never been done before.. by any presented scientist or youtube video. this is why i have had suspicions that rodin stole his mathematics from someone. i dont understand how he can have such mathematical knowledge yet not know how to apply it properly.

nevertheless, ive always been baffled why rodin could not find an application for his coil, because upon learning his mathematical system.. i did.
edit on 14-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
Here's the interesting thing. I actually work with sound, and acoustics. I'll tell you straight up, there is no science that points to any anti gravity principals.
So bring your tech forward. Make your fortune.
Or, as reality dictates, stop believing in fairy tails.

Well, I am no scientist but isn't levitation basically the same thing as anti gravity? Granted our current level of understanding the technology is relatively low. I'm sure down the line we will master this phenomenon.

And who knows, perhaps this is how the ancients moved stone.

edit on 7/14/2013 by mcx1942 because: typo

heheheheh

yes i saw this video and hehehehehehe is all i will say lol

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

This reply to both of you who asked about levitation.

No. Anti gravity and levitation are two different things. In the most basic sense you levitate every time you jump.
But until you can stay up indefinitely you are not close to anti-gravity.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

What does that prove? That holding a microphone next to a magnet brings unwanted sound to a video? That low level magnetic fields can cause objects to shift position?
Nothing to do with Sound that was the OP's suggestion.
Nothing to do with Anti-gravity.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We hear this all the time; "I know how to build a flying saucer/antigravity/free energy machine".

Here's a thread I authored on the topic: Build your own UFO?

There are plans on the internet. There's patents in the patent office. There are threads a plenty here on ATS with claims, descriptions, details, and even some partial plans with diagrams on the how-to of building your very own working free-energy anti-gravity flying saucer.

We hear these claims all the time, some even backed up by teaser videos showing lifters, or seemingly levitating objects, or other more esoteric experiments that supposedly demonstrate feasibility of underlying supposed theory behind the engineering of such.

No matter what we hear, for all the myriad claims, promises, and exclamations, NOTHING ever comes of it.
We never ever actually see even a small proof of concept vehicle.

Thus, from the perspective of past claims, this thread is another in a long series of claims, and based on past results, or more appropriately lack of results, it's doubtful anything will ever come of this.

Please, however, try. If not your own claimed solution, then, there's plenty plans all over the internet. Call up Stan Deyo if need be. He's been claiming since the 1970s that he knows how to build a flying saucer antigravity craft from scratch for decades.
Have we ever seen anything come out of these claims?
NO.

I wonder why.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

it proves that john hutchinson is the star of a hit tv series hahaha. let us be clear. i am intelligent enough to know what to say and how to respond as well as which questions i shall respond to, that will ensure this knowledge is secured with me. provoking me to divulge more and more information of the contructs will not work.

instead focus on helping me with ideas and a progression of how i shall go about developing and making public. suggestions as to who i can contact for possible funding. industries and companies that would be most interested in this particular technologies etc.

ive told you it is solid! and that's as much as i can say. it will be very difficult to understand what i see when i look at the videos posted because the factual observations ive grasped out of them must work in tangent with other technological knowledge. indeed, the only way to construct this before i do would be to invent it yourself. meaning you will have to decipher all the working parts all on your own. here i have only presented 3. 3 aspects of fringe science which have real world applications and when conjoined in a specific manner will generate a gravitational field. it's really simple. so simple that most scientists will not believe they didnt see it themselves. as many other things.

i am serious and plan to seek interested parties. the construction will produce the desired effects in the first build. that's also how i write my programming code. i compile everything in my mind and write perfect code, ensuring that i beat the compiler in discovering syntax errors etc. my first compile must compile flawlessly. that's the way i do it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

You have nothing to sell, why would I help you with marketing?

Now if I'm wrong, and you do have something, show me a proof of concept, and I can make you a millionaire overnight. Literally.
And you can help save the planet with your invention.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The person in this video should have realized that the coils will pick up induced currents and therefore whatever frequencies are involved in those currents would also materialize on his scope.
That waveform looked like the coils have picked up a 60hz source (most likely fluorescent lighting) and maybe is picking up his local Wi-Fi which seems to be riding the 60hz wave.

To truly measure signals from a coil he should perform experiments in an anechoic chamber which does not allow the external RF influence.
After he has a properly shielded area for testing, he can then marvel at how power is generated by moving a magnet around the coil and letting the magnetic flux lines generate a signal which would show on the scope much cleaner than what he has now.

Now on to the anti-gravity/magnetic lift testing.
This would be a good starting point to then suspend the coils a few inches above the table surface possibly by a lever fastened at its midpoint on a pivot (like a see-saw) and the entire pivot stand able to swivel. One end of the lever would have counter weights on it and the other either fix the coils on directly or make another pivot of some sort.
Then grab a signal generator and an amplifier and, depending on the inductive reactance of the coils and the actual coil (DC) resistance possibly insert a 1-4 Ohm load resistor(To protect the amplifier) in series with one of the signal outputs and then into the coils. Both coils should be wired in parallel with the leads reversed. Sprinkle some iron filings on a plastic sheet if you want and see what patterns emerge while varying the frequency of the signal. Who knows, maybe you will find a sweet spot where the coil wants to move forward/backward or up (down if the suspension assembly allowed for it like a lever type of holder).
This type of research wouldn't cost a fortune and with the proper suspension mechanism, you might be able to fit a load cell on it and measure push/pull force at a given frequency and input power for a given spacing of the coils.
If these type of coils are what you had in mind, this would be my suggestion for testing out directional control and force of lift etc... You wouldn't need to build a whole vehicle until you could get the coil to lift and move under your control. That is what I would call step one and you can then use the numbers from that to determine your next step in making it larger in terms of coils or power or both, etc.

I hope this helps in some way.

ETA: Don't confuse an anechoic chamber meant for sound with an RF one. The two are different in many aspects.

edit on 15-7-2013 by evc1shop because: eta

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

well i am not like those people. many of them have poor motivations, like money. my major motivation is in discovery and contribution to mankind's development. it gives me greater passion in my studies. studies i have accomplished great things with. most of ats will not know me. i am an unknown, working on the greatest mysteries of the earth. and with results that are very hard to believe. i have made one of the greatest discoveries on earth. but i was not the first to discover it. not by a long shot.

i am a scientifically accomplished mystic. and that will probably take away from my credibility in the eyes of many. however, this is how i view myself and will accept to be viewed. i attained samadhi some years ago. but if my teachers thought i was highly intelligent before (iq=138), samadhi blew that out of the water. or maybe it is a culmination of everything i have studied.. but no it's more than that. im not bragging however. but you will find that my approach is unlike anything presented in any of the patented guesses. if those things worked, they would be working. how does one patent and present a working model without the whole world knowing? the answer is simple.. their model doesnt actually work.

but this isnt a convincing thread. i want advice from knowledgeable people on garnering interest.. investors etc. my task now is to acquire the needed materials and get to construction. and ive just found a justifiable way of demonstrating the loss of weight in my engine when switched on as compared when off even if i dont have enough power to actually create full lift off. i call it an engine, but it doesnt really have any moving parts.. lol

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop

The person in this video should have realized that the coils will pick up induced currents and therefore whatever frequencies are involved in those currents would also materialize on his scope.
That waveform looked like the coils have picked up a 60hz source (most likely fluorescent lighting) and maybe is picking up his local Wi-Fi which seems to be riding the 60hz wave.

To truly measure signals from a coil he should perform experiments in an anechoic chamber which does not allow the external RF influence.
After he has a properly shielded area for testing, he can then marvel at how power is generated by moving a magnet around the coil and letting the magnetic flux lines generate a signal which would show on the scope much cleaner than what he has now.

Now on to the anti-gravity/magnetic lift testing.
This would be a good starting point to then suspend the coils a few inches above the table surface possibly by a lever fastened at its midpoint on a pivot (like a see-saw) and the entire pivot stand able to swivel. One end of the lever would have counter weights on it and the other either fix the coils on directly or make another pivot of some sort.
Then grab a signal generator and an amplifier and, depending on the inductive reactance of the coils and the actual coil (DC) resistance possibly insert a 1-4 Ohm load resistor(To protect the amplifier) in series with one of the signal outputs and then into the coils. Both coils should be wired in parallel with the leads reversed. Sprinkle some iron filings on a plastic sheet if you want and see what patterns emerge while varying the frequency of the signal. Who knows, maybe you will find a sweet spot where the coil wants to move forward/backward or up (down if the suspension assembly allowed for it like a lever type of holder).
This type of research wouldn't cost a fortune and with the proper suspension mechanism, you might be able to fit a load cell on it and measure push/pull force at a given frequency and input power for a given spacing of the coils.
If these type of coils are what you had in mind, this would be my suggestion for testing out directional control and force of lift etc... You wouldn't need to build a whole vehicle until you could get the coil to lift and move under your control. That is what I would call step one and you can then use the numbers from that to determine your next step in making it larger in terms of coils or power or both, etc.

I hope this helps in some way.

ETA: Don't confuse an anechoic chamber meant for sound with an RF one. The two are different in many aspects.

edit on 15-7-2013 by evc1shop because: eta

well it is that person doesnt have half my scientific knowledge im sure. he's just a youngun. he doesnt see what i see. not that im old..lol

but yes.. all i needed to see was that his hands didnt affect the frequency on their own, but the frequency was disrupted in the presence of the magnet. that was the last piece in my pie. but may be only the first piece or middle piece for someone else still working this out.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

You have nothing to sell, why would I help you with marketing?

Now if I'm wrong, and you do have something, show me a proof of concept, and I can make you a millionaire overnight. Literally.
And you can help save the planet with your invention.

what would qualify as "proof of concept"?

will showing reduction in weight of the engine when powered qualify? at such point i shall require more power to get it to lift. if what is available isnt sufficient.
edit on 15-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

It's simple a proof of concept would be any working model that would show actual anti gravity. As you claim it is "Solved!"
It would also have to require less power than a conventional model for the same work done.
You can measure work done (power consumption) in Calories, or Watts, or Joules, or Horse power for all I care. Just so long as it can be proven it's a solid concept, at less power than currently needed.
Anything that can negate gravity has to be using less power by definition, as it no longer has to deal with that force against it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

well at present, working on my own will take time. budget restraints for one will slow down my acquisition of the required materials and equipment for monitoring and manipulation. but this came to me only a few minutes before i actually made the thread. so u understand how exclusive this post is and how early in stage this is. but once i have all the materials i need then construction would be as simple as putting everything together and flicking a switch.

there is one aspect of construction however that i am not sure how i will get done myself. i must place the constructed engine in a vacuum container for it to operate at optimum efficiency. it may well work without it, but a vaccuum would eliminate any issues associated with wind resistance/friction. and as someone else mentioned, i would need the vaccuum built to shield from external frequencies ensuring a pure/uncorrupted input. but i am seeing indication that once turned on the engine will create a slipstreamed surface against wind resistance in our regular atmosphere again attributed to frequency. whether this will translate across the entire craft it is placed in i am not yet sure.. but it is possible.

time for bed. i will no doubt dream of this device in full operation soon if not this very night. i will acquire all that i need to start and do all that i can on my own.. and solve the other problems as they arise.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

well at present, working on my own will take time. budget restraints for one will slow down my acquisition of the required materials and equipment for monitoring and manipulation. but this came to me only a few minutes before i actually made the thread. so u understand how exclusive this post is and how early in stage this is. but once i have all the materials i need then construction would be as simple as putting everything together and flicking a switch.

there is one aspect of construction however that i am not sure how i will get done myself. i must place the constructed engine in a vacuum container for it to operate at optimum efficiency. it may well work without it, but a vaccuum would eliminate any issues associated with wind resistance/friction. and as someone else mentioned, i would need the vaccuum built to shield from external frequencies ensuring a pure/uncorrupted input. but i am seeing indication that once turned on the engine will create a slipstreamed surface against wind resistance in our regular atmosphere again attributed to frequency. whether this will translate across the entire craft it is placed in i am not yet sure.. but it is possible.

time for bed. i will no doubt dream of this device in full operation soon if not this very night. i will acquire all that i need to start and do all that i can on my own.. and solve the other problems as they arise.

Just because it's late here too, let me be sure I understand: No working model? Idea a few minutes before you posted? Engine in a vacuum, although all combustion engines require oxygen or another gas for combustion, and electric motors will loose efficiency due to parts regardless?

www.bobistheoilguy.com...

You are going for a fantasy, but I wish you luck.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You don't need a vacuum for a proof of concept. If running the engine in standard atmosphere is going to require that much more energy to make your device work or show lift/movement/lightness then that would raise a flag for me. I think if the engine/device can overcome the force of gravity just sitting there on an everyday surface such as your test bench or a driveway etc... that should be all you need for POC. The surrounding air is so trivial at low speed lift that you shouldn't worry about it this early in development.

I hope you have some positive dreams and get to envision this a bit more.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

lols, ur confusion and doubt is understandable. ur still thinking along the lines of using twigs and rocks to create fire. i am building a lighter. a 'zippo' to be precise lol

there are no moving parts in this engine, nor is there any combustion or fuel.

quit poking lol

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

lols, ur confusion and doubt is understandable. ur still thinking along the lines of using twigs and rocks to create fire. i am building a lighter. a 'zippo' to be precise lol

there are no moving parts in this engine, nor is there any combustion or fuel.

quit poking lol

I have no confusion or doubt. I use sound and acoustics regularly, as well as single phase and 3-phase electrical systems.
And I use Zippos.
My offer stands. Show me a proof of concept, I'll sell it for you. I know too many companies that will be to interested not to get in a bidding war.

You have to have moving parts in an engine, or else it does no work, and therefore is pointless.

I will not quit poking unless you can back up your claims. This forum is kind of a stickler on that, they do not like lies.
Back up your words or give up the thread.

I'll even tell you I want to be proven wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
frequency modulation will be attributed to almost all forms of control. the engine shall be regulated by frequency which will determine it's height off the surface. the more power to the frequency the higher it will levitate. gravitational shields or force fields will also be regulated by frequency.

essentially, our first pilots will in effect be the equivalent of musicians and producers. the control panels will be largely based upon frequency regulators and monitors for stability.

i believe i just figured out how to control direction of the craft. it needs to be tested. but i think i got it. with a small piece of understanding i just grasped out of the ether. propulsion will also be frequency regulated by enhancing or negating power to various aspects of the engine. each aspect must be functioning to it's tuned frequency and is monitored for inconsistencies.

this is, the star trek control panel. a sound controlled craft, with sound controlled shields, weapons and quite well tractor beam. but i havent got to constructing the tractor beam tech yet. tho it is just waiting for me to grasp when im ready for it. i already which technologies i will utilize in it's build and how they need to be applied. but i have not completed it mentally yet. i believe in crossing bridges one at a time. this is all linked.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

listen to me. i am backing up my claims. send black vans to pick me up and take me to a lab. i am not backing down or chickening out.

it is clear u do not understand how i am applying the technologies. if u did u would build this urself im sure. ur thinking along a totally archaic method of using the current technologies. that is why u dont see how it will work

no moving parts, no fuel! u will have to take that as i give it because i can give u nothing more at present. i have to acquire some stuff just to put it together and monitor the frequencies so i can nail them. i dont even need to know the frequencies to get it working. just so i can document them.

also thank you for the offer. i may take u up on it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join