It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah UAV incursion into Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Haaretz - Israel News

The Israel Defense Forces confirmed Sunday evening that a drone did indeed enter Israeli airspace, and flew over the northern city of Nahariya. The IDF said that the drone crashed into the sea when it returned to Lebanon.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Bold new moves by independent Lebanese militarists against the soveriegn nation of Israel. Also, evidence that Hezbollah is receiveing or producing funding for near state-of-the-art military spec equipment. The fact that Hezbollah has the resources to acquire technology of this nature suggests that Isreal may have a legitimate and formidable foe to confront in the near future. In my estimation, there has been quite a bit of investment on the part of individuals and nations who are opposed to Isreali power and western hegemony in general.

Is the Arab world finally gearing up and organizing for a showdown?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
FredT beat you to it by two days:

WAR: Hezbollah Sends Drone Plane Over Israel

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Funny thing. This is the return I got when I used the search function with the keywords hezbollah, drone, israel.

Now how, with those keywords, could the search engine overlook this obvious thread. Am I malfunctioning, I mean, do I just not know how to use the search function, or what?

Here's another search, with the same keywords, but looking specifically in the TA.com threads where that thread is located. It still doesn't show up.

WTF?

[edit on 9-11-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure what's up with that.

I only knew about the other thread because I remembered reading it a couple of days ago.

I normally just use the Google search but even that one didn't pick up the thread properly.
It shows it was posted in the recent posts area but doesn't link to the thread directly.

new topics

top topics

join