It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-SPAN Callers Won't Shut Up About 9/11 Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Amazing how simple it is to get the 9/11 Truth out to the public.. C-SPAN callers are doing it almost every day..

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
And so are people who post videos showing that it was the Angry Birds that done it!

Above Top Secret
edit on 14-7-2013 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
And so are people who post videos showing that it was the Angry Birds that done it!

I guess you're playing stupid-

The angry birds video just shows how easy it is to fake 9/11 footage.. you know that now though, don't you?

I guess you think 9/11 went down exactly as the government told us it did, huh? That's why you're here on this website, right nolabel?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thepaulstalservice

I've seen this. People demand and deserve answers.

Keeping the issue alive is the only way to make sure that it doesn't die off and never gets resolved. These callers are using their only method of doing so and someday we may have the criminals behind the attacks hanging high in a public square.

I applaud them.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No, you are the only person playing stupid by denying there where any airplanes and ignoring the eyewitness testimony of thousands of people and posting a video showing that the Angry Birds could have done it. That proves nothing. I could make a video showing a submarine or SpongeBob Squarepants crashing into the towers. It would make as much sense as what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Great work.

Consider the Loose Change guys. 3 or 4 people helped to expose one of the biggest false flag operations in American history.

Dont think that you or I as an individual cant bring about change.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Keep it cool guys, or the OP will get jugged. It may do anyway since it is singular about how to keep 9/11 under discussion, and is in fact using mostly off topic material to pursue that.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Sorry, I just don't like being called a liar. I don't know what happened inside the buildings, but I know what I saw. I fell off a roof at work on the 7th and broke my back. As I was laying in a hospital bed I saw airplanes fly into both buildings. If something else happened after that, I am fine with that. Just don't tell me I didn't see what I saw.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by catt3
reply to post by smurfy

Sorry, I just don't like being called a liar. I don't know what happened inside the buildings, but I know what I saw. I fell off a roof at work on the 7th and broke my back. As I was laying in a hospital bed I saw airplanes fly into both buildings. If something else happened after that, I am fine with that. Just don't tell me I didn't see what I saw.

That aircraft flew into the buildings, is a given. That much is not really debatable and, as you say everything else is.

new topics

top topics

join