It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Utah NSA center requires 1.7M gallons of water daily to operate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
And heck, I will throw in two words as well.
Power hungry

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
And heck, I will throw in two words as well.
Power hungry

The NSA officials are always careful to say that they are not reading any of the emails or listening to the conversations... they are just recording and collecting the meta-data, I believe that they need massive amounts of data for A.I.

The A.I. needs to have exposure to tremendously massive amounts of data in order to learn.
But the A.I. cannot learn through digging through simulated data....like Monte Carlo simulations.
A.I. must have actual real world data.

When the NSA officials hint that this data is to be used for national security they are correct but there aren't any humans collecting the data, just A.I. and it's slave computer systems, like the new NSA center in Utah.

Look to the example of the Mormons who have placed their precious genealogy databases in underground caves.
It doesn't take a lot of imagination to think that the NSA would place the real A.I. facility in an underground nuclear proof complex....... which I think supports my theory that the above ground NSA building in Bluffdale is a honey-pot, or a slave facility to the real A.I. facility.

The NSA even admits that the Bluffdale facility was "chosen" by a mathematical model!!!!!!!! That's A.I.

Bluffdale beat 38 contenders to become the site for a massive new data center when the spy agency input key criteria into a mathematical model, Harvey Davis, NSA director of installations and logistics, said in an interview.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I had a dream not to long ago and my late brother came to me in it and I asked him to bring me or show me something top secret. Before he passed he knew my interest in these topics. I believe in astral projection, remote viewing , OBEs etc. Next thing I know we are walking down a sloping hall and I remember seeing rooms to the side like lab rooms that took magnetic key entry and a room with door open that had big lab or factory style sinks and eye flushers. We get further down the hall and men in military uniform are coming and going. I was nervous and one passed by looking at me and laughed and all I thought was he was dead and that's how he could see me and he could tell I never did this before.

Ok to the point. At the end of the hall I could tell we were underground we were in a large opening and the height was several stories. Going up the wall were thick glass viewing panels aprox 8' wide by 5' feet high. Spaced about 4 feet between each vertical. With a big chamber the size of a gas station building that had larger glass panels with water in it. Now all of a sudden the wall with the panels first described started filling with water rapidly it was so fast and with so much power I was awe struck. I woke up right after and recorded the whole dream. It was one of the few dreams in life I felt was important enough to record and draw.

If I really was remote viewing in my sleep with help of my brother I saw something crazy and I can't even theorize what something like that would be for.

Anyone think its real and or what something like that would be for?

<< 1   >>

join