It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Ghost Story with Pictures.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by Euphony

Sorry about that....I guess I missed that part.

What threw me off was that your red drawings were on this same pic. I can't "see" what you drew there, doesn't mean it isn't there, just that I don't see it.

I do believe you are being genuine. I suggest a house cleansing if you are being bothered by pesky ghosts.

Cool, thanks for the idea. There should duplicates of the pictures without red mark to compare.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony

Originally posted by nolabel
Are you sure the of the time these pictures were taken? It certainly looks like that is sunlight reflecting in the room.
You can also see shadows from a light being on in the kitchen. Apart from that and an untidy room there is nothing to see.

100% positive that this was taken at 2:30am... That's what makes the light VERY odd.

IN the picture referenced, it is very apparent that this was taken during the day. I rarely say this, especially when it comes to someone's belief of encountering something paranormal or a UFO, but I simply do not believe you. I don't see anything in your pictures, and the one of the sunlight coming in through the glass part of your door is simply taken during the day.

The whole room demonstrates natural sunlight.

I'm going to add that I'm perfectly fine with believing that your rug is being moved by something. The photos are all I take issue with.
edit on 15-7-2013 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by nolabel
Are you sure the of the time these pictures were taken? It certainly looks like that is sunlight reflecting in the room.
You can also see shadows from a light being on in the kitchen. Apart from that and an untidy room there is nothing to see.

100% positive that this was taken at 2:30am... That's what makes the light VERY odd.

IN the picture referenced, it is very apparent that this was taken during the day. I rarely say this, especially when it comes to someone's belief of encountering something paranormal or a UFO, but I simply do not believe you. I don't see anything in your pictures, and the one of the sunlight coming in through the glass part of your door is simply taken during the day.

The whole room demonstrates natural sunlight.

I'm going to add that I'm perfectly fine with believing that your rug is being moved by something. The photos are all I take issue with.
edit on 15-7-2013 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

For the FOURTH TIME: The only picture taken at 2:30am is the picture with the white tile and kitchen. In that picture you will see in the top of the brightest white spot, an upside down face with a big, messed up nose and a triangle type of hat.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Im not trying to do anything besides figure out whats going on in this house with help of outside perspectives. It's blowing my mind that we can clearly make out these pictures and you guys don't see what we see.

Does the image quality change when I upload to photobucket or transfer it through email?

Are y'all able to see the kitchen picture upside down?

Besides the kitchen pic, you have to think of the other pictures as having a faint, white, fog lense and zoom in and out until you see them.

edit on 15-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Could you do me a favor and stand in the door frame by the refrigerator and take a picture into the room with the white light on the floor.

I see what you are pointing at, I just fail to see a face....

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Could you do me a favor and stand in the door frame by the refrigerator and take a picture into the room with the white light on the floor.

Awesome, thanks for the crop/flip.

Features: tall collar, outlined mouth and eyes (like a clown) and a big, round nose, triangle hat.

Took the picture. Will post on PB. This is weird... Because I'm getting a bright glare from the sun in the window that is similar to the glow in the other. Like I said, I am 100% positive that the original picture was taken at 2:30ish AM. I know this picture might seem to prove like I'm lying about the time in question, but I am not. How can I get that time stamp data off the picture on my dads iPhone?

But, anyway, the thing in question is the triangle hat guy that is right there in the picture. Now that you made a small pic of it maybe others can see the details I described.

And remember, this picture is only the first of three pictures that I have of him, from three different cameras.

Also, another slightly strange thing, for the past week our cat that usually hides 24/7 has been sitting one the rug all day. I'm convinced she senses something.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Also, another slightly strange thing, for the past week our cat that usually hides 24/7 has been sitting one the rug all day. I'm convinced she senses something.
reply to post by Euphony

You may have just found your rug flipping culprit.

Lol

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Euphony

You may have just found your rug flipping culprit.

Lol

Yes, my first instinct too. I thought for sure it was the cat. I even did 'experiments', but...

1. The cat pictured didn't live here during the first incident
2. The new mat is one of those thick-knitted rugs with a heavy rubber bottom
3. I tried to move it and drag it with my foot... just about didn't budge
3. It flipped one morning, the only time it ever moved when I was present, when she was sitting right next to me.
4. I watched my cat get her claw stuck in the rug! I was super excited about this because I've been watching her for a while to see what would happen if a claw did get stuck because that would be the main culprit.. Anyway, she got stuck and I just watched her tug and tug her right front paw with her claw stuck. It was stuck pretty good and I felt bad for not helping free her, but I needed to see first hand how much the cat is capable of moving the rug. I learned two things from this: A. After really working hard to get free, she was only able to barely move a small part of the rug and slightly misplaced the corner of the rug about an inch. B. There was a thread sticking up on the rug from her claw! That was the first time I saw a thread sticking up, because I looked for that exact thing every time I picked the thrown rug up, because I did think I could have been the cat.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Im not trying to do anything besides figure out whats going on in this house with help of outside perspectives. It's blowing my mind that we can clearly make out these pictures and you guys don't see what we see.

Does the image quality change when I upload to photobucket or transfer it through email?

Euphony, I think your flying mat is the most fascinating part of the story...........but your photos don't match with the same fascination.

For starters I think many people including myself are confused as to what we are supposed to be seeing in each photo............labeling of the photos with a short description would help.
I also think your red marker outlines actually distracts from the photo..........far better just to let us see the photo without red marker.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Awesome, thanks for the crop/flip.

Features: tall collar, outlined mouth and eyes (like a clown) and a big, round nose, triangle hat.

Took the picture. Will post on PB. This is weird... Because I'm getting a bright glare from the sun in the window that is similar to the glow in the other. Like I said, I am 100% positive that the original picture was taken at 2:30ish AM. I know this picture might seem to prove like I'm lying about the time in question, but I am not. How can I get that time stamp data off the picture on my dads iPhone?

But, anyway, the thing in question is the triangle hat guy that is right there in the picture. Now that you made a small pic of it maybe others can see the details I described.

And remember, this picture is only the first of three pictures that I have of him, from three different cameras.

OK. Now I see what you are trying to describe, but it required your description along with the cropped photo to see it. So I have to think I am influenced by your description rather than seeing it for myself. Also, based on the perspective of the photo, that would be one very little dude.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Euphony, I think your flying mat is the most fascinating part of the story...........but your photos don't match with the same fascination.

For starters I think many people including myself are confused as to what we are supposed to be seeing in each photo............labeling of the photos with a short description would help.
I also think your red marker outlines actually distracts from the photo..........far better just to let us see the photo without red marker.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

You should be able to see pictures without red marks.

-Photo with kitchen tiles: One face in the bright white light

-Photo with pink shoes: large shadowy outline of the same triangle hat guy

-Darker photo of floor: (dark shadows) triangle hat guy in bottom left, (white shadows) an older lady with an umbrella and fur coat, (dark shadows) an older guy looking mad and another long faced guy with a long nose chin and a hood.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Awesome. I see what you're saying about being influenced by a description.. I was hoping people would see it before seeing the detail. Do you see the others in the other pictures?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Pareidolia

I think Euphony, Sonny has called this right........its pareidolia.
I can see many faces in your floor, which change depending on slight angle adjustments, but none really stand out as anything other than the pareidola effect I'm afraid,

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This guy?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This guy?

OMG..... THE TRIANGLE HAT GUY!

Is that who you see again upside down?? Next to the shadow of the walker?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

Wait.. That's a girl, not the triangle hat guy.

I never noticed anything upside down in this picture before now. I see another white shadow face. Is that what you were talking about doodle?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I haven't said this yet, but, I see DOZENS of faces in the darker floor photo.

I really don't think this is a case of paredolia.

Please tell me that someone else sees all this?? I feel like I am going crazy. How can I see so many faces?! How can other people see all these faces but simply dismiss it??

Yikes, I need a drink.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by sonnny1

Pareidolia

I think Euphony, Sonny has called this right........its pareidolia.
I can see many faces in your floor, which change depending on slight angle adjustments, but none really stand out as anything other than the pareidola effect I'm afraid,

I just don't think so though... I mean, I see them EVERYWHERE in these pictures. I can understand seeing one here or one there, but they are everywhere, in all different sizes and shades with DISTINCT facial features, not vague faces... Right? The people that have said you see them, this is true, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well.. I noticed this gentleman. Apologies for the crude paint job!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
Well.. I noticed this gentleman. Apologies for the crude paint job!

Wow! I didn't see anything in this one until now. I see what you see, plus I see TRIANGLE HAT GUY about a foot to the left of the drawn lips.

Does anyone else thing this is crazy or am I alone??

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join