Crazy Ghost Story with Pictures.

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony
 


Am sorry but i don`t see faces or anything but a tea towel in various locations of your parents house which all seem to have very bright light sources, especially the baby walker photo. Are you sure they were taken at 2.30 AM? Does look an awful lot like they are taken during the day imo but you do come across as genuine in your post.




posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok, photos are updated. I added red labels to show where things are...

In the last picture with different faces and shapes, you will see the big, triangle hat llutenant guy from the other picture, an old lady in a fur with an umbrella (parasol), a long faced guy that looks like Dwight Eisenhower, and another long faced guy with a long nose and chin.

edit on 14-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony
 


I'm sorry but the only figures and faces I can see are the little red ones you added. The triangle head shape to me is just lack of light in that area giving the illusion of shape. For all that we know where ever the light source is there might be something blocking it. The shapes on the ground are not visible unless you are talking about the differences in colour of the wood flooring planks themselves. Even then I don't see what you do just a wood floor with shades of colouring.



posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony
 


In between the first two marks you made is where I see the first face of man. I had to back away from it to see it.



posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
Ok, photos are updated. I added red labels to show where things are...

In the last picture with different faces and shapes, you will see the big, triangle hat llutenant guy from the other picture, an old lady in a fur with an umbrella (parasol), a long faced guy that looks like Dwight Eisenhower, and another long faced guy with a long nose and chin.

edit on 14-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)


While I appreciate your efforts to clarify what you're seeing, I'm now fairly convinced this is a joke. You do seem sincere, and if so, please take no offense. But I think you may be seeing something that isn't there or you're totally joking around with this thread. I have 20/20 vision, my screen brightness is set to the maximum and I zoomed in, but I saw absolutely none of the characters you see in the photos.

Also, drawing very large stick characters all over the photo sort of defeated your purpose, if indeed that purpose was to point out the faces you see.



posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthLover557

Originally posted by Euphony
Ok, photos are updated. I added red labels to show where things are...

In the last picture with different faces and shapes, you will see the big, triangle hat llutenant guy from the other picture, an old lady in a fur with an umbrella (parasol), a long faced guy that looks like Dwight Eisenhower, and another long faced guy with a long nose and chin.

edit on 14-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)


While I appreciate your efforts to clarify what you're seeing, I'm now fairly convinced this is a joke. You do seem sincere, and if so, please take no offense. But I think you may be seeing something that isn't there or you're totally joking around with this thread. I have 20/20 vision, my screen brightness is set to the maximum and I zoomed in, but I saw absolutely none of the characters you see in the photos.

Also, drawing very large stick characters all over the photo sort of defeated your purpose, if indeed that purpose was to point out the faces you see.



This is no joke. The red outlines are the best I could do.. And they're exactly where the figures are. You'll have to go back to the original photo after you see where it is... Keep looking.. Zoom in and out. I know it's not just shapes because I can make out features on these faces and the lady in the fur. I'm telling you, it's totally worth it when you see the faces! I'm not pulling anyone's leg.. Multiple people have seen these images in the picture without me explaining first. Plus, remember, in addition to the pictures, my mat has been flying around the house...

Let me know when you see them.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
reply to post by Euphony
 


I'm sorry but the only figures and faces I can see are the little red ones you added. The triangle head shape to me is just lack of light in that area giving the illusion of shape. For all that we know where ever the light source is there might be something blocking it. The shapes on the ground are not visible unless you are talking about the differences in colour of the wood flooring planks themselves. Even then I don't see what you do just a wood floor with shades of colouring.



But if you zoom in you can see distinct facial features



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Euphony
 


Sorry I have zoomed in and out and I still don't see anything, no figures no facial features. I think you are just seeing what you want to see in the pics because you believe there is something strange going on in the house.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Are you 100% sure that these images have not been taken during the day?
Can someone please extract the exif data from these images and confirm this. I'm at work so I am unabe to but this will answer any questiones we have about the time of day this was taken.

I'm suspitious.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Who or what is Pete Fountain's Carnival Crew? On Googling the name, I cannot find any reference to a Carnival Crew linked to Pete Fountain. The only references to a Pete Fountain I found indicated that he was a jazz musician, who ran out of New Orleans and is still alive.

I really don't get the reference to clowns, other than the fact they are inherently creepy. Were clowns know to hang around with Pete Fountain's Carnival Crew?

Do you have any pictures of the clown stand you found.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
These pictures are pretty hard to use to say some sort of paranormal event happen, not to say that we or some of don't believe your story.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
rofl I'm pretty close to call shenanigans on this one. Especially with the whole story of the ghost clown stuff.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
People, the guy's trolling you... It's pretty obvious



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Not sure about your 2:30 in the morning story, but my windows never throw that much light at 2:30 in the morn. You got a spotlight outside that sucker or what?

edit on 15-7-2013 by Doodle19815 because: Edited pic to eliminate my personal info.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Not sure about your 2:30 in the morning story, but my windows never throw that much light at 2:30 in the morn. You got a spotlight outside that sucker or what?

edit on 15-7-2013 by Doodle19815 because: Edited pic to eliminate my personal info.



For this third time: THE ONLY PICTURE TAKEN AT 230am IS THE PICTURE WITH THE KITCHEN.

Pete Fountain krew:
en.wikipedia.org...

I have added an old picture of them maching to photobucket. The hats are very familiar...
edit on 15-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Mat was moved again this morning... Not thrown across the room, but half flipped. This mat moves every single night! I'll add it to the other photos.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Come on... Somebody's gotta see these....

We are not going crazy! I can accept that I am crazy...... but my mom, dad and girlfriend too? lol

Thanks for looking at the pictures peeps, I appreciate all the input. And let me know if I need to clear anything else up.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Euphony
 


Hiya there. I can see that you are very adamant about this, and I don't think you are a troll. I just think you are having a really hard time visually proving your paranormal experience. Sometimes spirits just don't want to be seen. Sure they will move your mat, break your plates, etc. but it's hard to actually catch a visible photo of one.

If I were you I wouldn't try focusing so much on the visual evidence, I mean the photos. Why don't you just leave your phone there in that room during the night , real late at night before you go to bed, and have it set on recording video?
That's the best advice I can give if you are still adamant about getting visual proof.

If that doesn't work, try some other things:
Stand in that room late at night, and try to get a 'feel' of things.
-Are there any sudden drops in temperature?
-Do you have a feeling of being watched/ not being alone in the room?
-What kind of emotions do you feel?
-Can you hear anything?

These are just a few things off the top of my head. Hope this helped a little.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Euphony
 


Hiya there. I can see that you are very adamant about this, and I don't think you are a troll. I just think you are having a really hard time visually proving your paranormal experience. Sometimes spirits just don't want to be seen. Sure they will move your mat, break your plates, etc. but it's hard to actually catch a visible photo of one.

If I were you I wouldn't try focusing so much on the visual evidence, I mean the photos. Why don't you just leave your phone there in that room during the night , real late at night before you go to bed, and have it set on recording video?
That's the best advice I can give if you are still adamant about getting visual proof.

If that doesn't work, try some other things:
Stand in that room late at night, and try to get a 'feel' of things.
-Are there any sudden drops in temperature?
-Do you have a feeling of being watched/ not being alone in the room?
-What kind of emotions do you feel?
-Can you hear anything?

These are just a few things off the top of my head. Hope this helped a little.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)



Video: I do want to make a video but we don't have a device that will record for hours. I'll try to use my phone tonight, but I don't think the phone or ipad have enough memory to record for that long.

Intuition: I get a crazy feeling that I am being watched in this house ALL THE TIME. Especially at night when I'm going to bed. Also, I wake up almost every single night sometime between 3-7am. I go to the back living room (where the mat is) and just read ATS threads and turn the radio on coast to coast am.. I feel like I'm 'drawn' out of sleep to go hang out in the living room. The whole time I feel like a group of people are staring at me.

Cold: Also, I have it cold all the time in the house because I always run hot.

Emotions: I don't feel any emotions in particular. I don't know if this is because of the spirits, but since I moved here I have been angry A LOT. I'm more curious than anything.. Slightly scared when I feel like I am being watched in a dark room, but even though I 'know' the back room is haunted, especially during the wee hours of the am, I don't have a problem going back there and chilling in the middle of the night.



posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Euphony
 


Sorry about that....I guess I missed that part.

What threw me off was that your red drawings were on this same pic. I can't "see" what you drew there, doesn't mean it isn't there, just that I don't see it.

I do believe you are being genuine. I suggest a house cleansing if you are being bothered by pesky ghosts.





new topics
top topics
 
2
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join