It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Ghost Story with Pictures.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Disclaimer: Every single bit of what I am writing is true. No exaggerations to make the story more interesting nor any kind of picture editing.. Even pictures brightness or effects. This is a 100% factual, first-hand accounts of my, my parents and my girlfriend's experience.

About a year ago my parents called me up telling me about something really weird that happened...

The rug just flew across the kitchen and into the front room! It was on one side of the kitchen, then it was thrown across the kitchen floor. Just my mom, dad and a cat in the house. It wasn't brought in there overnight by the cat, it flew and my parents experienced this zooming rug in real time. Weird! Creeped us out.

It happened about 2:30am, my dad took a picture on his flashless phone camera and he sent it to me. There was a really creepy, unexplained image in the picture.

Before I describe what I see, take a look and examine the image in the link below of the kitchen (white tiled floor). You might even have to flip the picture upside down. Remember, this was taken at 2:30am with a flashless camera. See anything?

Well, what we see is a big bright light that is not the sun, a flash or a light in the living room... and in the upper corner of the bright light is a figure. It is upside down. It is a guy with some sort of triangle hat (officer/Napoleon/fireman/clown)!! If you zoom in you can see all the facial features, eyes, messed up nose, hat...

That was a year ago. Since then my parents have had the rug moved, they talked to neighbors about the previous tennants and have discovered something in the attic... One of those small round colored pedestals that magicians/clowns stand on, with clown and magic supplies. The neighbors also said that this house was where Pete Fountain's Carnival Crew hung out, had meetings and costume fittings and the old man and lady that used to live here were 'lieutenants' (higher ups) in the crew.

Fast forward to a year later, I moved back in to my parents house... This is when things got even crazier...

edit on 14-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
More to come...

So, now I live in this house. Shortly after I got here (that week) the white rug was again moved from the back room across the kitchen to the front room. We thought (still skeptical even after the last occurrence and picture) even though the rug was kind of heavy that it was plausible that the cat maybe could have done it...

Then a short time later we happened to replace my moms white rug with our rug. The rug that we put by the back door was red, heavier and was the kid that has a rubber bottom, so it's no easily moved, by a cat or person tying to move it with your foot, or what not...

Well, that new mat, sitting at the back door, was slightly moved a couple times, thrown about another time and STILL skeptical, thinking the cat, even though very unlikely has moved it. Until this next time where it was JAMMED under our table and chairs (photo in the OP) in the back room.

Now... Look at the other two pictures we took after the mat was thrown and jammed and really look at the pictures.. Zoom in, zoom out and look at all the shades of white and all the shades of black.

Let me know what you see.....

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I dont see it....

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I see the image. Sorry looks like a reflection. Your kitchen light is on. Reflection of that? How about tv or table lights on? You sure it wasn't sunny outside?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Looking at your other pictures I can clearly see light coming in from... A window

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Pareidolia (/pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant, a form of apophenia. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

Pareidolia

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
Looking at your other pictures I can clearly see light coming in from... A window

2:30 am... Only a light on in the living room, kitchen light and NO tv. Plus, compare the amount of light that is cast from other lights... NO lights in the house is THAT bright.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

where are the pics???

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Pareidolia (/pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant, a form of apophenia. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

Pareidolia

Yes, I have researched this.

Now, it takes an even WEIRDER turn!

There are consistent images, in more than one picture, taken on more than one device, that show THE SAME FIGURE WITH THE TRIANGLE HAT. Do you see THAT SAME FIGURE in the picture with the pink shoes?? Bigger image with shades of white...

(Pics in OP link)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Are you sure of the time these pictures were taken? It certainly looks like that is sunlight reflecting in the room.
You can also see shadows from a light being on in the kitchen. Apart from that and an untidy room there is nothing to see.

Can you embed the pictures to make it easier for other people to see them?
Can you post the exif data of the pictures?
edit on 14-7-2013 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
Are you sure the of the time these pictures were taken? It certainly looks like that is sunlight reflecting in the room.
You can also see shadows from a light being on in the kitchen. Apart from that and an untidy room there is nothing to see.

100% positive that this was taken at 2:30am... That's what makes the light VERY odd.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Are you sure of the time these pictures were taken? It certainly looks like that is sunlight reflecting in the room.

Can you embed the pictures to make it easier for other people to see them?
Can you post the exif data of the pictures?
edit on 14-7-2013 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

You can see the reflection of the light that is on in the living rooms foyer at the back of the picture and the reflection of the kitchen light on the wood floor. Those lights aren't even close to the brightness of the mysterious light.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I don't know how to embed picture and I don't know what else you meant.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

The exif data will tell us what type of camera was used, what time the picture was taken, whether flash was used or not, if the pictures have been edited, etc.

You can upload the pictures to your ATS account and then embed them in your post.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anyway, does anyone else see the faces in the third picture in the OP? The dark picture of the wood floor in the OP... I see MANY faces. Even the triangle hat guy is in three straight pictures with three different cameras..

Who else sees him/them???

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Euphony

The exif data will tell us what type of camera was used, what time the picture was taken, whether flash was used or not, if the pictures have been edited, etc.

You can upload the pictures to your ATS account and then embed them in your post.

It won't let me upload from my ipad... I'll try to get them uploaded soon.

How do I get that data?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

I see the faces. In the picture with the baby walker just to the left on the wood floor I see a man's face. He has a mustache and bald on top of head. And a little more to the left I see a man's face, mustache maybe wearing glasses and a hat on? Also, to the left of that face, I see two women faces side by side, the 2nd one looks kind of like Marilyn Monroe. Then the next left space is where the little white thing in the floor is. I see a big face under it but can't make it out . This is killing my eyes!
edit on 14-7-2013 by onepeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
First of all I don't see these faces you are talking about, second of all could you clarify something? Are all the pictures taken at 2:30am or just the ones of the kitchen floor and rug in the next room on the wooden floor.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
First of all I don't see these faces you are talking about, second of all could you clarify something? Are all the pictures taken at 2:30am or just the ones of the kitchen floor and rug in the next room on the wooden floor.

Only the picture with the kitchen was taken at 2:30am. The others were taken at 7:30am-9am a year later.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't see any faces anywhere whatsoever. I also see natural light from the sun in all four photos. If you really want people to verify what you're seeing, you will have to find a way to post those photos here and point to these faces you speak of. Also, you should fill us in on these multiple types of cameras you say you've used to take four pictures. Then you will need to take a photo of the room in which the rug rests in the first two photos because obviously it isn't the same room photographed in the last two photos.

Lastly, I'd still love to read this crazy ghost story. You definitely didn't tell a ghost story in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join