It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible footage from Antwerp ! ORBS KILLING CHEMTRAILS !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFDGFS

Oh ok!........what type of bugs are they?
edit on 14-7-2013 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

Right!
I've never seen perfectly round white insects flying in straight lines.

I guess the idea of kind and loving guardian ET is just out of the question for some people.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Bugs or solar anomalies.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Looked to be a naturally dissipating chemtrail to me. As for the "orbs", my thought was, "its raining carsinogenic anodized aluminum (or some junk) FROM THE CHEMTRAIL". I hope he had a dust mask on or somethin.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Whats a Chem Trail?

Thats a video of a Contrail (condensation trail) and the variation of heat at those heights determine how long they last.

I suppose Orbs could heat up the air breaking them down quicker or perhaps they are those critters playing in the trails.

Happy trails.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What, you guys have never seen or read "The Langoliers"?

Those are langolier bug birds and when they get done with the chemtrail, they're gonna eat the rest of the reality in that moment.

That's where the past goes, you know. Right down the langoliers' gullets.

Harte

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IamSirDrinksalot

Chem-trails are the ones that do not dissipate, and do not seem to matter how high they are deployed.

A condensation trail, lol.

Funny how a whole lot of chemicals are the cause of ANY trail, and certainly without those chemicals no trail would appear.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
That's the best video of Orbs killing chemtrails I've ever seen !! , either that or its just stuff blowing in the wind .

Video of Orbs after they've killed chemtrails

edit on 15-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
That is deffinately interesting footage.

For sure chemtrails is a true violation of natural rights - and in the more populated cities you will see tons of planes raping the sky all morning/day. . Anyone with honesty and half a brain knows they are illegally spraying our skies with chemicals - also - everyone can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrial.

So for others, just ignore the disinfo agents and naysayers - they lie to cover the truth - and therefore karma has a place for all liars.

@ footage - I have seen those orbs over my skies too. Without a camera. I live in a large city, so obviously the chemtrails are everyday, all over the skies..

I do not beleive those white balls are insects - eventhough I can see the argument for it. But because I have seen these orbs myself, I lean more towards the unknown, or "UFO" explanation. The trails in this video are obviously chemically laced - and to see them dissapear like that is incredible.

I will wait for more video footage on the topic at hand, as well as research before completely siding with the "UFO" explanation, but that is the side of the fence Im leaning on.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
That video was freakin' awesome!

Thank you so much for your post.

I have heard about the dissipation of chemtrails by our Galactic brethren for about 2 years now.

To actually have a video of it is absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for this.

As for the cynics and naysayers - leave them be. They're going to be eating their words in no time!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

- also - everyone can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrial.

please explain EXACTLY how

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I thought the earlier poster who suggest this had a good idea, but from what I see in the video you posted, not the same thing.

the video in the op was looking way up high, and the orbs floated for a lot longer time, and looked different. In the video you posted they move a lot faster, look bigger even though the cam was looking closer, wider.

I am going to have to look for these orbs in the jet trails.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

are you stupid ????? - if it wasn't a "chemtrail" the orbz wouldn't have " killed " it

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
that video shows a naturally disappaiting contrail
the chemtrails in my area are straight on one side and have 'teeth' like shape on the other side.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Love how the video maker says "let me show you how long a chemtrail/contrail should last"

yes they are all crazy...

Oh and "I know it's a chemtrail....trust me"

here's you mocking them...

and finally...the debunking....

absolute poppycock!

Well done...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If the chemtrails are to poison us then wouldn't the people responsible for them be poisoning themselves and their families??

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by IamSirDrinksalot

Chem-trails are the ones that do not dissipate, and do not seem to matter how high they are deployed.

A condensation trail, lol.

Funny how a whole lot of chemicals are the cause of ANY trail, and certainly without those chemicals no trail would appear.

First of all, contrails can persist for an hour or hours. And they are not a recent phenomenon; persistent, slow-dissipating contrails have been around as long as there has been high-altitude flight.

Secondly, a regular contrail is not made of the chemicals in jet fuel. Almost all of the stuff visible in a contrail is just water -- and most of that water was already in the air to begin with. It didn't come from the burning of the jet fuel, but was condensed and frozen out of the air that was already there.

EDIT TO ADD:
And there is another kind of contrail that doe s NOT need an engine to be formed -- it's called a "vortex vapor trail", "wingtip vorticies" or "aerodynamic vapor trail", and are left behind by a plane's wingtip or other surfaces compressing/condensing the pre-existing moisture out of the air:

img.photobucket.com...

contrailscience.com...

Even a windmill can create a vortex vapor trail by condensing the moisture out of the air around it:

edit on 7/15/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/15/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
They look like pollen or bugs close to the camera lens, they certainly don`t look like they are as high as the contrail.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Alundra

Okay, so you're holding a camera and you focus in to find these white orbs. Tell me, why in the world would you focus out or change the focus at all?

Um. Because you heard that orbs have been seen accompanying con/chem trails and you wanted to see if you could spot them. You really answered your own question: "you focus in to find these white obs". Because they move all the time, changing the focus might be necessary in order to get clear images of them. Elementary, really, unless you are looking for an objection without trying to think hard about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Chemtrails, contrails, cocktails...I can't keep up anymore.

All I saw was a jet stream and some dots. Atmospheric conditions and altitude can effect how quickly a contrail dissipates, and the orbs could be anything.

However I could be very wrong. If this is genuine, it should be submitted to MUFON or a similar organization.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Alundra

Okay, so you're holding a camera and you focus in to find these white orbs. Tell me, why in the world would you focus out or change the focus at all?

Um. Because you heard that orbs have been seen accompanying con/chem trails and you wanted to see if you could spot them. You really answered your own question: "you focus in to find these white obs". Because they move all the time, changing the focus might be necessary in order to get clear images of them. Elementary, really, unless you are looking for an objection without trying to think hard about it.

Uh-uh, not buying it. He HAD the right focus. As he was zooming in it went from can't see them, can't see them, CAN see them. There is no rational reason to revert back to the focus where he KNEW he couldn't see them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join