It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I spy with my little eye...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Stumbled up this via Imgur,

China builds largest building in the world...

I don't think much needs to be added, accept... In your face.

Egypt? Horus? Anyone?

The building itself is called... wait for it... its gonna be Legen....... dary.
'new century global center' chengdu, china

edit on 14-7-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
if so...
what do you think it means?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

How the hell do i know, its just blatantly in your face. It say a lot about the time we are living. They went in hiding, and this is their ERA. They are revealing themselves to the world. More obvious as ever before.

Interesting times we live in.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It will be used as headquarters of the NWO when Obama gets the guns and declares martial law so China can invade our land in exchange for debt owed

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's impressive. anyone who claims that only cheap crap is made in China has quickly forgotten that some of the worlds finest priceless antiques come from china.

China just knew that making it cheap would make the sale when it comes to the common market, when it had western backed competitors on all sides until it overcame the economy game. Those competitors just became more vested in Chinese trade until it dominated many markets. The west made the rules, enforced the rules even before the end of the last dynasty... and they beat them at their own game.

The rise of the US did happen for a reason though... we believed in freedom and made it to the top for a while.
We believed it and stood for it and made huge strides.

In realizing our freedom was largely a lie should not be in vain but be a lesson in upholding freedom for all, not just us lucky Americans who continue to beat the drum that this is the only country worth living in.

Standing up and being proud for all is not impossible... so we should really be proud of the achievements of China.

We should strive for great accomplishments globally and instead of being jealous of what they've accomplished, let our inspirations of freedom be shared for them as well, not as preachers, but as partners.

Take a closer look at their space program. It too is nothing to sneeze at and is allegedly one of the best.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
WOW that last picture looks like the all seeing eye

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think this shows that every nation is run by the same society. Be it Europe, America, Asia. You will see a building like this pop up.

For me this only shows that its all a big theatre. They have been increasingly showing themselves to the world. Its everywhere nowadays.

Would love to have some input here from some more seasoned members.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Nice building.

Looks very uncomfortable for people with panic attacks and agoraphobia.
Quite common conditions these days, especially in Western culture, so it's very nice that they built this huge building with wide spaces, but I'm sure a lot of sufferers are thinking that it's the last place they ever want to go.

I guess as nature is destroyed and polluted, the more humans will resort to controlled indoor environments for a bit of a beach stroll.
Not that I'm particularly blaming the Chinese, but in many countries the mall is the cheapest spectacle, and there is a sense that they want to bring an outdoor experience indoor.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
I think this shows that every nation is run by the same society. Be it Europe, America, Asia. You will see a building like pop up.

For me this only shows that its all a big theatre. They have been increasingly showing themselves to the world. Its everywhere nowadays.

Would love to have some input here from some more seasoned members.

With the espionage games most countries have played, I think it is more symbolic of something we all have and that is simply eyes and the ability to see if you open them... and common roots that we have forgotten. Maybe symbols of the past are very connected to that notion. the eye of horus, the all seeing eye...etc

There may be indication of early civilization symbols, but I do not think at this point that it is a global clique between east and West. There is still marked division there.

Western espionage always wants to be more effective than eastern espionage, vice versa. Who can see the farthest? Who can see the clearest? Who can see their future inside of truth. I don't think it is all the same clique but perhaps there is a reference to Egypt there. Egypt is a very important place for early mankind. The pyramids are obvious in their importance. Not only that but there has always been struggle for control of that area since early written history... and that struggle for control carried over into the modern age when they tried to place foreign monarchs in control of Egypt that very much resembled European monarchs. European monarchs have been very busy doing stuff like this in the last couple hundred years and we can carry that back much further and consider the Roman Empire and the Vatican.

Egypt is key... very key and I'm sure the east knew this all along. It always has been an important player.

It's a strange coincidence we see this building and it's appearance for the first time coinciding with events surrounding the actual control of egypt and how it could potentially tip the scale for Zionism.

Or is it a coincidence at all? When I first learned of the coup, my gut instinct jarred me to recall that China is partners with Iran... very important partners in dumping the dollar as world reserve currency. I recalled in February how Ahmadinejad had gone to Egypt to offer them huge loans? with what? Iranian economy suffers too.

Now look back to it's Eastern partners, the new BRICS international development bank and it all starts making sense.

Same page? Only if the US was smart. Maybe we will all wind up on the same page, same clique, same world.

... but look at the past, that's not the case in history... we know this.

Unity is a future idea, not evidence of the past.... but yeah, maybe some symbolism is there.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Egypt is key... very key and I'm sure the east knew this all along. It always has been an important player.

It's a strange coincidence we see this building and it's appearance for the first time coinciding with events surrounding the actual control of egypt and how it could potentially tip the scale for Zionism.

Or is it a coincidence at all? When I first learned of the coup, my gut instinct jarred me to recall that China is partners with Iran... very important partners in dumping the dollar as world reserve currency. I recalled in February how Ahmadinejad had gone to Egypt to offer them huge loans? with what? Iranian economy suffers too.

Now look back to it's Eastern partners, the new BRICS international development bank and it all starts making sense.

Same page? Only if the US was smart. Maybe we will all wind up on the same page, same clique, same world.

I'm going to look into to this a bit, sounds very interesting, if you ever make a thread about it gimme a U2U
I do to feel like it is all connected somehow, it might look like a coincidence but maybe its a sort of manifestation that this article was published in this time. With Egypt an all.

The name of the building itself is kinda a giveaway.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Is it like their "Biggest" Mall, with no one in it? Or their "ghost" cities?

new topics

top topics

join