It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown from 77 - Growing Speculation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I'm not sure. I figure it's either that or that the key players in the "South Sea Bubble" event are going to be involved. I was reading up on the events of 1720 and a lot of the key players and events seem to be making their moves today. Odd coincidence, or preplanned I guess we'll find out in 18 days.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I'm only beginning to research how the south sea bubble may still be impactful today. Of course it would need to be generational if there are people still directly affected by this today. I would think it's a similar event of people impacted negatively by insider trading. We know terrorists act for economic reasons so its worth a look. A bit of digging required so if able to share more on this clue specifically it would help. Overall you are right - we'll find out in 18 days regardless of cracking this mystery.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Really, really ridiculously really, weird!
But I'm hooked. Must know what is gona' happen!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Countdown From 77 - A Hypothesis

Did you know that on September 24th the Jewish Festival of Sukkot (Chol Hamoed) begins:

The festival of Sukkot, commemorating G-d's enveloping protection of the Children of Israel during their 40-year journey through the desert (1313-1273 BCE), is celebrated for seven days, beginning from the eve of Tishrei 15. During this time, we are commanded to "dwell" in a sukkah -- a hut of temporary construction, with a roof covering of raw, unfinished vegetable matter (branches, reeds, bamboo, etc.) -- signifying the temporality and fragily of human habitation and man-made shelter and our utter dependence upon G-d's protection and providence.

www.chabad.org.../24/2013

Did you further know that September 24/25, depending on your timezone, is exactly 1260 days since the Pronunciation Book channel started on youtube? This could be a hint the author of these videos is trying to convey pointing us in a biblical direction, and may reveal a timeline of future events.

For instance:

September 24/25, 2013
The decrypted message stating that there will be a global EMP attack (see this post).
The start of the "Three Days of Darkness" you may have heard of. Three "days" actually being three months.

September 24/25 thru December 24, 2013
The "Three Days of Darkness". Three months actually. A quick ATS search will bring you up to speed on this if you are not already familiar with the prophesy.

December 16, 2013
Actual end date of the Mayan calendar. According to some. ATS Search once again will fill you in.

December 16 thru December 24, 2013
A week transpires between the Mayan end date, and the end of the Three Days of Darkness. A 7 day period. This could very well be significant in some biblical sense. Just don't ask me how right now. I haven't ironed out all the details.

December 24, 2013
The Seven Year Biblical Tribulation begins.

Saturday, June 24, 2017
3 and 1/2 years of the Tribulation. Beginning of second 3 and 1/2 year period.

Thursday, December 24, 2020
The end. Fin. That's all she wrote. Time's up.
See this thread: The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020
A three day difference. Once again, this may be significant in a biblical sense.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
In fact, I think I'll make a thread. Actually, I already did. Here it is. I shall call it "Countdown From 77 - A Hypothesis".

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If this hasn't already been eliminated as a terrorist thing I would be surprised. If it hasn't been eliminated as a marketing campaign I agree with another poster herein in that its someone who is talking about prophecy.

If you read through all of them and apply a deeper meaning to the actual message its about oil and how this has corrupted the world. How people have been in a trance due to modern conveniences (would prefer to have those, even if just to keep their heads above water, rather than look at the bigger picture). The jungle is the world (we're all equal yet its right in front of our eyes - what is happening in this jungle - flew right above the canopy and could see). False promises from those the most drunk from the things money has given them. The idea that people are asleep, in the dark. I find emphasis on waste - air conditioners, endless building, people using energy as if it is endless, and as if it doesn't exist for anyone other than them. Economics and oil, and how people perceive it (if at all).

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hesperornis

Here is the compiled image (from the spectrograph) so far:

edit on 1/9/2013 by Hesperornis because: clarity

I noticed there's a word forming at the top...Odd that it runs right across where the 'face' should be....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

That's weird. Looks like guy with helmet on. It seems the first letter is R with second being A or U. The third is still to difficult but it looks like it will be 6-7 letter word. If a holiday could be Ramzan or Ramadan. If a video game what would be the name of the game? I can look through the posts again to see but maybe its the new cover to the video game someone spoke of.

Whatever it is it's fun to try to crack.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
and 15 soon to come

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So day 17 sort of goes with the theme I've found in the combined messages.

The breathing exercise at the beginning is meant to activate the parasympathetic nervous system. Which means - take body back to recovery. In line with a global theme - things need to reset and get into recovery mode as people are worn out by this fight or flight way of living (stress). Goes onto say - think critically and with purpose - walk though life consciously and start by realizing what you do automatically. Reflect at end of the day.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The picture seems to be mirrored. I think the the word is "Tomorrow".

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Josephus

The picture seems to be mirrored. I think the the word is "Tomorrow".

Looks that way to me too...maybe the picture 'completes' the day before the countdown ends, so "tomorrow" is when "something is going to happen"?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Maybe an ad for the new us version of the 'tomorrow people'

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been brought up yet but "Tensions between the districts have risen" reminds me of something said in the hunger games series.
edit on 9/10/2013 by stellawayten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i feel kindof idiotic for saying this, but i am genuinely spooked by this thing. i have been following this thread for about a month and just today i decided to do some looking around about it....motivated to do so by the really profound nature of the most recent videos 16 and 17.

i found those to videos (posted above by bekod) profound in a very personal way. i do not think that someone running a game, puzzle, or marketing, would bother with esotericism or aesthetics (as opposed to merely vague and obscure, as have been the previous videos).

plus, now we have the fascinating animated GIFs at the Let's Talk About Systems tumblr.

but, most of all, i find the following video particularly disturbing. i would be really happy to hear any comments about its content......

BIZARRO!!!
wiki here

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It viral promotion for a TV show, or should i say remake of an 80's TV show. For those of you who were Teenagers in the late 80's, you would have no doubt watched it. For those who did watch it or can remember it, it will become obvious why all these little videos were done when it starts.

The TV show at the time was IMO a bit ahead of its time. That's why it never lasted on TV.

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a huge stunt on TV on the 24th.

It's not Battle Star Galactica or a Computer game!

TSOM87

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but this kind of countdown on the web has happened before...come and gone, with nothing of any obvious importance occurring on the date in question.

This is just a method of generating curiosity....

- SN

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Well don't keep us in suspense! What is it?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here's my best guess as to what it's all about:

It's viral marketing for a new "Talking Heads" album.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

this_is_who_we_are
It's viral marketing for a new "Talking Heads" album.

LOL your closer than you think! Great guess!

But its not a music album or any sort of album.

I won't say what it is. Wouldn't be fair after all this time and promotion via Utube.

Tsom87

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join