It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown from 77 - Growing Speculation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The waveform seems to have some sort of pattern.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The newest few:

Here is a playlist of all of them (down to 22) if you want to catch up:
www.youtube.com...

Also this spectrogram image updates everyday after each new countdown video:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hesperornis

Ok that's way cooler then Morse Code. Thank you for doing the research on that.

Now I wonder who is the picture of?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Will the man of lawlessness be revealed at the end of the countdown? Just saying.

2 Thessalonians 2:3

King James Bible
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

English Standard Version
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

biblehub.com...

edit on 9/3/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: added photo

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ran the audio through a more sophisticated spectrum analyzer, and found morse code at 1.866 Ghz. The spectrum analyzer translated it and gave me a log file:
Spectrum Analysis Log Start
Frequency Set:1.866 Ghz
Translating Morse Code Sequence..............................................................
.............................................................................................
.............................................................................................
Error: Corrupted Signal
Translation:
September 24, 2013terrorist organizationhigh-energy electromagnetic pulseglobal blackoutaccess codes00FFAC3443122398FDC990382730
joinarmystopttragedyhappening at .onion
Spectrum Analysis Log End
The signal was very corrupted and it was missing many parts, but I still got part of it here.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
for some reason the forum won't show the symbol above the . and the symbol above the , because the log file has tons of those and now won't show correctly.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
the .onion is a domain that you need to browse in TOR browser, google it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo565
Ran the audio through a more sophisticated spectrum analyzer, and found morse code at 1.866 Ghz. The spectrum analyzer translated it and gave me a log file:
Spectrum Analysis Log Start
Frequency Set:1.866 Ghz
Translating Morse Code Sequence..............................................................
Error: Corrupted Signal
Translation:
September 24, 2013terrorist organizationhigh-energy electromagnetic pulseglobal blackoutaccess codes00FFAC3443122398FDC990382730
joinarmystopttragedyhappening at .onion
Spectrum Analysis Log End
The signal was very corrupted and it was missing many parts, but I still got part of it here.

Are you saying you took the spectrogram data and analysed it and came up with this? Just want the info clearly of what you did exactly, so your results can be duplicated and confirmed.

The reason I ask is because other people have analysed this looking at the possibility of morse code and have come up with nothing.

Also, there was an .onion site warning of chemical attacks supposedly relating to pronunciationbook (since gone), but no one knows where it came from, or who found it - and PB hasn't referenced it in any way. Given the nature of the deep web, if you have an .onion link, you must have either: gotten it from someone else, guessed the URL, or made it yourself. So someone popping up and providing the .onion site without explaining where they got it is highly suspect.

Anyone doing even a small bit of research into the topic of PB could have known about this site (no, I'm not accusing you of course).

Lastly, in "How to pronounce 68", PB clearly says: "I'm not talking about a disaster, I'm talking about a love triangle."

How would some kind of attack NOT be a disaster?

Thank you and I look forward to your response!

EDIT: Update, here's 20:

Also here is the spectrogram image again (I keep linking to it, because it updates every day automatically hence I don't upload it here):

edit on 4/9/2013 by Hesperornis because: adding new vid & image again

edit on 4/9/2013 by Hesperornis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I came up with the results through a more advanced spectrum analyzer with a built in computer that is caple of translating multiple types of codes encoded within audio/radio signals.
Love Triangle in number 68 could refer to a triangular EMP configuration.
Example of Triangular EMP Configuration:
/Coil\
/ | \
/ Klystron----------------Transformer------Power Source
/ | \ | | |
Coil----|------Coil-------------------| |------------|
Sorry about the bad diagram.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry, the EMP diagram didn't come out as a triangle when I posted it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
New Diagram:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Seems to me just like another marketing scheme..It worked wonders for The Blair Witch Project when that spread as reality before it was known to be a movie.

At least it is something different and not an Old Navy commercial.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo565
I came up with the results through a more advanced spectrum analyzer with a built in computer that is caple of translating multiple types of codes encoded within audio/radio signals.
Love Triangle in number 68 could refer to a triangular EMP configuration.
Example of Triangular EMP Configuration:
/Coil
/ |
/ Klystron----------------Transformer------Power Source
/ | | | |
Coil----|------Coil-------------------| |------------|
Sorry about the bad diagram.

Click the "Edit" button at the top right of your post to avoid spamming please.

So how can we replicate your results? As I said, lots of people have looked at the possibility of Morse Code being in the videos as well, but have come up with nothing!

Please give a step-by-step so we can confirm - because if you're right, this is pretty BIG!

Also, as I said, PB said he's not talking about a disaster, but a love triangle - if you're following the narrative, it's speculated the love triangle is between PB, Jackie (man) and "her" (Nicole?)
edit on 4/9/2013 by Hesperornis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hesperornis

Any updates on this event?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was watching this documentary called "Islam: What the West needs to know." and I heard a familiar voice.

Skip to 41:50. Is this the same person?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by betadaze

The reading style seems to be the same, but they are clearly different people. If you play both videos at the same time you can hear the differences.

By the way on video 19, is the guy just talking about watching TV?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
and 18
tell of a boring dry, endless, making thoughts blurred as if this is what it is meant to be, dribble that seems to make no connections at all. book, movie, or game, any one of them or all of them three take your pick.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Its almost like day 18 is referring to a real event. I looked up bus crashes with some of the criteria and the closest I could find was one in Moscow in July (a bad one). Just for the heck of it - thought I would share my conspiracy impression. With that mindset they could be saying "this is what we have witnessed or been through". In day 20 they mention an iron bowl falling through the table. That stands out to me as well.

I think this will be like that preacher thing - where he was saying something will happen in X number of days and at the end he said something like "God is real". However, it is compelling. If this were a terrorist they would want us to know who they were (in the end or clues along the way) because this is integral to their purpose.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

In video 21 he makes a lot of references to the "South Sea Bubble" event of 1720.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

So this would imply a stock market crash or some type of financial ruin (and may have twice the impact - 2 glasses of water).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join