It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 quotes from Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
* "I�ve directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and bring them to justice.
(this is the kicker)
We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them." (George W. Bush, September 12, 2001)

# "I can hear you. I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."
(George W. Bush, Remarks by the President To Police, Firemen and Rescue Workers at World Trade Center, New York City, September 14, 2001)

# We will rid the world of the evil-doers. We will call together freedom loving people to fight terrorism. ... But we need to be alert to the fact that these evil-doers still exist. We haven't seen this kind of barbarism in a long period of time. No one could have conceivably imagined suicide bombers burrowing into our society and then emerging all in the same day to fly their aircraft - fly U.S. aircraft into buildings full of innocent people - and show no remorse. This is a new kind of -- a new kind of evil. And we understand. And the American people are beginning to understand.

This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while. And the American people must be patient.

I'm going to be patient. But I can assure the American people I am determined, I'm not going to be distracted, I will keep my focus to make sure that not only are these brought to justice, but anybody who's been associated will be brought to justice.

Those who harbor terrorists will be brought to justice. It is time for us to win the first war of the 21st century decisively, so that our children and our grandchildren can live peacefully into the 21st century. (George W. Bush, White House South Lawn, September 16, 2001)

# "First, let me -- anybody who harbors terrorists needs to fear the United States and the rest of the free world. Anybody who houses a terrorist, encourages terrorism will be held accountable. And we are gathering all evidence on this particular crime and other crimes against freedom-loving people. ... Again I repeat, terrorism knows no borders, it has no capital, but it does have a common ideology, and that is they hate freedom, and they hate freedom-loving people.

And they particularly hate America at this moment. But many leaders understand that what happened in New York City and Washington, D.C. could have easily have happened in their capital, as well." (George W. Bush, September 19, 2001)

# "We are not deceived by their pretenses to piety. We have seen their kind before. They are the heirs of all the murderous ideologies of the 20th century. By sacrificing human life to serve their radical visions -- by abandoning every value except the will to power -- they follow in the path of fascism, and Nazism, and totalitarianism.

And they will follow that path all the way, to where it ends: in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies."
(George W. Bush, Address to a Joint Session of Congress and the American People, September 20, 2001)

# "Well, my message is, is that if you harbor a terrorist, you're a terrorist. If you feed a terrorist, you're a terrorist. If you develop weapons of mass destruction that you want to terrorize the world, you'll be held accountable. ... If anybody harbors a terrorist, they're a terrorist. If they fund a terrorist, they're a terrorist. If they house terrorists, they're terrorists. I mean, I can't make it any more clearly to other nations around the world. If they develop weapons of mass destruction that will be used to terrorize nations, they will be held accountable." (George W. Bush, White House Rose Garden, November 26, 2001)

# "States like these [North Korea, Iran and Iraq], and their terrorist allies, constitute an axis of evil, arming to threaten the peace of the world. One of my favorite quotes By seeking weapons of mass destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger. They could provide these arms to terrorists, giving them the means to match their hatred. They could attack our allies or attempt to blackmail the United States. In any of these cases, the price of indifference would be catastrophic. ...

My budget includes the largest increase in defense spending in two decades -- because while the price of freedom and security is high, it is never too high. Whatever it costs to defend our country, we will pay. ...

We have no intention of imposing our culture.
But America will always stand firm for the non-negotiable demands of human dignity: the rule of law; limits on the power of the state; respect for women; private property; free speech; equal justice; and religious tolerance.

America will take the side of brave men and women who advocate these values around the world, including the Islamic world, because we have a greater objective than eliminating threats and containing resentment. We seek a just and peaceful world beyond the war on terror. ... In a single instant, we realized that this will be a decisive decade in the history of liberty, that we've been called to a unique role in human events.

Rarely has the world faced a choice more clear or consequential. Our enemies send other people's children on missions of suicide and murder. They embrace tyranny and death as a cause and a creed. We stand for a different choice, made long ago, on the day of our founding. We affirm it again today. We choose freedom and the dignity of every life." (George W. Bush, State of the Union Address, January 29, 2002)

Draw your own conclusions and post em ....

[edit on 9-11-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Bravo, President Bush, Bravo...

you made these statements and you're living up to your word...

GOOD JOB !!!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
How is this a Conspiracy?
Moving to War on Terror......

[edit on 9-11-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

new topics

join