It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests erupt across America as Trayvon Martin ‘vigilante’ killer George Zimmerman walks free

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
All quiet in Birmingham, AL, not a trace of riot or protest.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yep that may be the case, maybe the news sources are exaggerating for reasons only known to them or maybe it's just bad reporting, it has happened before and will happen again no doubt.

and yeah it doesnt take much for protests to turn into riots, again just look at Brazil recently, also ive seen in the past how quickly peaceful protests can turn into riots here in Northern Ireland. So yeah it can happen.

link   

Protests erupt across America as Trayvon Martin ‘vigilante’ killer George Zimmerman walks free

- There are NOT protests erupting across America. In fact, there were only two. One in Sanford outside the courthouse and one in California. That's it.

- Zimmerman isn't a 'vigilante killer'.

link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

The only ones protesting are the D.O.J. and the N.A.A.C.P.

Unless you count Obama he probably cried on his pillow when he found that the guy who killed his son was exonerated. Serves him right.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Diisenchanted because: is to are

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sometimes is seems as if some people are just waiting and almost hoping for "protests to erupt across America"... Just like before the verdict when people kept suggesting that the savages would riot after a not guilty verdict. No one ever thought to wonder if people would riot after a guilty verdict...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't believe the whole Martin/Zimmerman thing was about race until the media made it so.
I feel the media is calling a few minor protests into nation wide rioting in order to have more big news.
Maybe the people should protest against the media for causing trouble.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm not saying it cant or hasn't happened.
I just don't see what is being claimed as legitimate or responsible nor professional reporting never mind accurate journalism.

So what does that tell us the reader about those two "Sources"

I wonder if they should be called out for this type of sensationalized reporting.

edit on 14-7-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Oakland riots when McDonald changes the value meal so them rioting(if we are even gonna call it that) does not suprise me,all ive seen is mostly peacefully no violent protests and if people wanna protests let them as long as its not violent

people need to get over it it was not racially motivated and was not a sham of justice he was found not guilty of murder by a jury of his peers give it a week and this will all be behind us like it should be,obama may try to get holder to go for civial rights violation but as i dont see those sticking im not to worried. the media is gonna make Zimmerman one of the richest Hispanic males in America when hes done with the lawsuits and whatnot

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

RT and Metro are both American bashing sources that often stretch the truth to the point of lies. RT is among the worst sources anywhere on the Internet and that's saying a lot.

There were some problems in Oakland, CA and that's about it. Florida is calm and I just spoke with someone there myself. There are legal, peaceful protests in the legitimate news, but nothing bad.

Oakland let the violent protesters, vandals, looters, union thugs and crazies during the Occupy movement get away with murder and now they have lost control of the city. Any excuse at all there is something happening in Oakland. I'm not sure why sane people there don't do something about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Closing and redirecting to an earlier thread on possible protests:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join