It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Fall In to the Trap!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's very obvious to me that the msm, which represent the tptb, are using the Zimmerman trial to whip up as much racial hatred as possible. It's not going to work though.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think you're all a bunch of freaks, but I love you.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by stdscf12

Whats cool to me is I had just posted the same sentiments on my FB just seconds before I read this thread.

I agree. They want to keep us divided. If people would turn their tv off and or not buy into the bs we would all be better off.

Money is the root of the greed and power hungry beasts that ravage this earth and consume the light and life of all who become slaves to it.

Yeah weird, I had a big long discussion with my girlfriend yesterday about this.

Unity is what starts to create/build the collective consciousness. The most powerful tool of manifestation isn't a focused mind, but all minds focused together.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Great thread.

Divide and conquer is definitely part of the msm control.

I am in the UK, have read from afar the Trayvon case and can see this case is simply not clear cut.

I do think the element of race is overused- a black kid wearing a hoodie and answering back will seem more threatening than a smart suited black kid who is polite and courteous in their reply... But that is no different to a white kid or Asian kid. It is not about the colour but the whole picture.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Originally posted by jiggerj
I have as much mistrust of the government as anyone else, but I couldn't disagree more with your sentiment. We don't need a government to drive a wedge between those of opposing views; we do that pretty well on our own. The government doesn't need to brainwash good citizens into suddenly hating homosexuals. The media didn't need to put guns into the hands of the kids at Columbine, or the theater killer or any other lunatic. Those that hate people of a different color do so without any help from anyone. Islamic extremists learned to hate Christians and Jews and infidels all on their own. The truth is that bad people do bad things without a government agenda. Insane people do insane things simply because they're insane. Stupid people do stupid things because they're stupid. No, the government and the media may play up or play down certain events, but we the people are our own worst enemy.

Why are you spreading propaganda of the dark side? CLEARLY almost all – especially bigger – conflicts are orchestrated by the “rulers". Either you know absolutely nothing of what’s going on behind the scenes of this world, or you’re intentionally covering things up.

Blaming man for being his “own worst enemy” is ridiculous. Humanity’s worst enemy is not humanity but those evil “men behind the curtain”.

Man is basically good, and neither stupid nor dangerous, when receiving a decent education as well as the opportunity to grow up and live in a peaceful environment. The only major problem is, he’s too trustful, and does not expect to be lied to in the incredible extent we see it happen today, by his own Governments, by lying scientists and mainstream media.
edit on 16-7-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Man is basically good, and neither stupid nor dangerous

What,I need to confirm your in the same dimension as the rest of us lol.

Man is ridiculously petty,shallow,egocentric,greedy this is just human,if your statement was true then the world wouldn't be the cesspool it is now.
Estimated 30 million slaves,roughly 1,300 murders per day 1,000 rapes a day (can double that for the non reported instances) and the list goes on and on and on.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Exactly, people are easily manipulated, even (especially) liberals these days. Just twist around a few things here and there and show it to them, and they will fully support going into a police state!

All of a sudden many will fully support martial law and federal powers being abused as long as it is being used for something they believe in -

But these people (liberals in this case) are being tricked -

The very precedents they set will be used against them in the next cycle.

Why did Martin Luther King, Jr. want peaceful protests? Because he knew that being the better man was beneficial to the credibility of his movement in the end.
edit on 15-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I am in total agreement with the OP.
But it is just my nature to speak out when these little things jump out at me.
I am speaking of the first sentence of the reply which I quoted above.
I mean no harm by this, I would just like everyone to read this sentence out loud a few times.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian

What,I need to confirm your in the same dimension as the rest of us lol.Man is ridiculously petty,shallow,egocentric,greedy this is just human,if your statement was true then the world wouldn't be the cesspool it is now.

How about reading my whole post rather than quoting me out of context.
edit on 18-7-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot

Originally posted by canDarian

What,I need to confirm your in the same dimension as the rest of us lol.Man is ridiculously petty,shallow,egocentric,greedy this is just human,if your statement was true then the world wouldn't be the cesspool it is now.

How about reading my whole post rather than quoting me out of context.
edit on 18-7-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

Oh I read it,your assumption is as IQ rises racial inequality/bias drops.I wish this was true but it isn't,if anything people get more divided as they can now hold a smug superior sense of being over a less edumacated person.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

Well, OP from reading the last couple of posted replies, some people have not "fallen into a trap", they have jumped in feet first.
Wait, I should have said "head first" because as I think of it, surely their feet would know better than tread where their heads are leading them.
And this in response to your call to not fall into the trap of "divide and conquer".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join