It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman - Deeper Questions: Civilians, Guns, and Authority

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
We have seen behavior such as Mr. Martin used to demonstrate attitude and disposition.

Maybe Mr. Martin acted out of lawlessness knowing precisely why Mr. Zimmerman was following him.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

The furor about the lack of charges/arrest began within the first week...If you re-read, I said "eventually" charges were brought against him--meaning some weeks later due to an angry public who had been whipped up by the media. When I am concerned with public opinion or perception, it tends to be in those areas that would incite civil unrest. In this case, it would be those public perceptions that fly against the rule of law and courts. Now, if you think that any of the people on this thread would be engaging in civil unrest due to the outcome of the trial, then your accusation of my reference to the "mob" as being you or any of the others on this thread, is sorely mistaken. "Mob" behavior has a tendency to occur in defiance of law. I'll spell it out as simply as I can since you seem to be having a lot of issues with comprehending me--Trials take place in court rooms and yet, the press tends to try people within the public forum, frequently with very ill effect.

Really not sure how you think I would support mob rule or the rule of law after I mentioned Federalist #10, but in all seriousness, you're barking up the wrong tree. If you still don't get it, I give up trying to get you to see that we actually have the same point of view.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join