It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ode to love(the painting)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Oil on canvas.

The flowers are accordingly with the T&C

source:my paintings

goes with this thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Each drop of rain is a tear

falling from your eyes

low notes of colors

cover the sound

making love in low notes of music

brings the Heaven closer to Earth

before your first tear touching my cheek

before your hand softly touching my body

ingrate feeling

ingrate tear

I have fears

of us

of you

and the earth thrills

with his oceans in tears

in his green waters

nothing more matters....

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Beautiful painting!

have nothing else to say other than I like it!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You are really talented and it is an absolutely fine piece of work. Im no art critic and you did what you wanted and nothing can be said of the outcome as it is as it is and it is lovely, though there are a few parts of it that take away from the perfection of the rest of it in my opinion. The background is wonderful, the flowers on the ground and the bodies are beautifully done. The more I stop writing this and glance at it the more I accept it and it is fine, I did take it in a bit before I started writing as well, but anyway, the blue circle on/as the guys eye? And the girls hair (the guys hair too but not as much) bother me only if but the slightest, I can sense that there is some thought process making the girls hair blend in with the background which is good and nice, but the color just stands out as a bit corny imo. Also I understand the flowers for t+c and decency in general, but overall I think this piece is very great, and I could imagine it hanging in someones home. Hope to have the privilege of viewing more work from you, you are a very skilled artist. Would love to see some abstract paintings, as you have a nice sense and feel with groupings of colors and textures, I personally love aesthetics, forms, shading, patterns, shapes. keep up the good work, I didnt mean to be 'that guy' after you did all this work, time and effort creating a piece of art to just point out things I didnt like... hope you can understand that I like 99% of it and think it is splendid.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Beautiful painting!

have nothing else to say other than I like it!
Thank you my friend, I guess I'll stop for another cup of coffee in your cafeteria.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

You are really talented and it is an absolutely fine piece of work. Im no art critic and you did what you wanted and nothing can be said of the outcome as it is as it is and it is lovely, though there are a few parts of it that take away from the perfection of the rest of it in my opinion. The background is wonderful, the flowers on the ground and the bodies are beautifully done. The more I stop writing this and glance at it the more I accept it and it is fine, I did take it in a bit before I started writing as well, but anyway, the blue circle on/as the guys eye? And the girls hair (the guys hair too but not as much) bother me only if but the slightest, I can sense that there is some thought process making the girls hair blend in with the background which is good and nice, but the color just stands out as a bit corny imo. Also I understand the flowers for t+c and decency in general, but overall I think this piece is very great, and I could imagine it hanging in someones home. Hope to have the privilege of viewing more work from you, you are a very skilled artist. Would love to see some abstract paintings, as you have a nice sense and feel with groupings of colors and textures, I personally love aesthetics, forms, shading, patterns, shapes. keep up the good work, I didnt mean to be 'that guy' after you did all this work, time and effort creating a piece of art to just point out things I didnt like... hope you can understand that I like 99% of it and think it is splendid.
Thank you ImaFungi for your words of appreciation and for the finesse of the constructive critique.

The painting isn't finished yet.

The blue circle is a tear but I will have to work more on it.

The hair is in harmony with the subject of the painting.

Thank you again my friend.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No, thank you for inspiring me with your creation. I do feel as I was being a bit harsh with the girls hair, the painting as a whole is growing on me, truly a fine work. Its just that its so good, of a scene and concept (i guess this is a painters lament) I wish I could see several different tweaked versions of the painting to see which one is the most masterful piece. Thats the beauty of painting I guess, you start at point A and are finished at point B, with a whole lot going on along the way.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

No, thank you for inspiring me with your creation.
I am happy I have inspired you ImaFungi.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

i really like your paintings,
i think this is your best one so far,
ive been looking at every one you posted.
you are definitely a romantic
just a point,
i think the man's lips are way too red.
keep them coming, you have a great talent for painting

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

keep them coming, you have a great talent for painting
Thank you SecretKnowledge for your appreciation words.

Everything evolves ,as time goes by the art of painting becomes more clear.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Very cool and unusual piece! The colors are so interesting, like Chagall at a rave! The smooth blue with really intense green and the weird jaded mauves... wild!

I paint with oils on canvas too and always struggle with toning back colors, like every color wants equal time on the canvas. But in the past few years I've learned to get over that.

Sorry you had to put flowers on your work, I appreciate a good nude!

Click my signature image if you're ever curious what I create. I'm always down to talk about art

Thanks for sharing your work Pi!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Very cool and unusual piece! The colors are so interesting, like Chagall at a rave! The smooth blue with really intense green and the weird jaded mauves... wild!

Sorry you had to put flowers on your work, I appreciate a good nude!

Thank you my friend for appreciate my painting and it's colors,the flowers are accordingly with T&C.

Click my signature image if you're ever curious what I create. I'm always down to talk about art
And thank you for sharing your Art with us ,it is intense and beautiful.An very interesting style.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Alot better than what I could do. I like it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Alot better than what I could do. I like it.
I am happy that you like it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Beautiful..

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You can remove the flower from her pubic area. From that angle, you can't see anything, anyway. Nice painting. Do you have a link to the uncensored version?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Beautiful
Thank you Helen.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sqorpius

You can remove the flower from her pubic area. From that angle, you can't see anything, anyway. Nice painting.
I am glad that you like it my friend.

I never change or modify a painting,sorry.

The two white flowers on her body represents gentility and frail ,fragility but in the same time her partner's masculity and force but without harming the two flowers by touching her with finesse and in the same time she feels his masculine force.....in Love....in Tears.

Do you have a link to the uncensored version?

I love too much ATS to bravade.

edit on 16-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: add

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Whats up with her legs? are they a foot long?
Sorry poor very poor painting.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Whats up with her legs? are they a foot long?
Sorry poor very poor painting.
Again,

"who digs a pit will fall into it."

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wow, that is just beautiful! I absolutely adore it, even more so than ''Divine Love''.

I would love a copy (well actually I'd like to have the original)

You're an amazing artist, please keep them coming! Now I'm going to have check out your other works

top topics

<<   2 >>

join