It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS do we remember what was going on before the shooting and trial?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I hate it when Idiots point empty guns around and pull triggers showing its unloaded to

I was taught by my grandfather how to shoot, clean, and most of all respect a firearm!! his motto "ALL guns are loaded even if you just unloaded it!!!" ...It was a unloaded rifle that shot a hole in his window by my brother

I see a major problem with this generation rite now they go buy 9mm or what ever and they think they
know everything about guns right off the bat I think a weekend course should be mandatory for all new gun owners myself within a few weeks of purchasing your 1st firearm ALL Police departments should have to give this coarse for free every weekend!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

What I remember most before the trial was [color=gold] Bengazi, IRS Scandal, NSA copying all our electronic media/personal information, and all the rest of the follies committed by the FBI, DOJ and DHS...Oh yes, and there's Obamacare which speaks volumes for itself.

Remember...if you trash your Hard Drive just call the National Security Agency as they have all your files and much much more.

Speaking of Bengazi...

3. Holy Crap Syndrome:
Sometime during your Intimidator phase, you realize that people aren’t as intimidated as they used to be; in fact, sometimes guys look at you as a good source for their next “piece”. (Maybe they spent a few years in prison practicing disarming techniques with other cons – so to him, you’re fresh meat – he’ll just kick your ass and take your gun.)

-Instructor Dennis
handgun tactics / training: The seven stages of concealed carry

Found this article written by an instructor with over 30 years of concealed carry experience. I like it. It says volumes in a terse efficient way.

Anyway: I was thinking about stage 3: Holy Crap Syndrome, when it occured to me that it is possible that the US foreign policy is in this stage.

Can our weapons be captured and used against us.
Are Embassy security forces around the world just future prizes in the eyes of other parties.
What happened to the automatics used in the defense of Bengazhi.
Are they traceable?

/and I ponder
Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer

I hate it when Idiots point empty guns around and pull triggers showing its unloaded to

I was taught by my grandfather how to shoot, clean, and most of all respect a firearm!! his motto "ALL guns are loaded even if you just unloaded it!!!" ...It was a unloaded rifle that shot a hole in his window by my brother

I see a major problem with this generation rite now they go buy 9mm or what ever and they think they
know everything about guns right off the bat I think a weekend course should be mandatory for all new gun owners myself within a few weeks of purchasing your 1st firearm ALL Police departments should have to give this coarse for free every weekend!!!

Yeah,
It's Ironic. They have Wyatt Earp Syndrome. Bad.
And they probably don't know anything about Wyatt Earp.

Mike

1. The Wyatt Earp Syndrome:
You walk with a swagger, looking for trouble because
you’re the fastest gun in town.

-Instructor Dennis
handgun tactics / training: The seven stages of concealed carry

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer

That has to be my biggest pet peeve. I was taught to never point a gun at someone unless you intend to use it. And since I was a line coach when I was in the Navy, it aggravates me even more.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

sorry to hear that
I would have to move even if I had to collect cans for a living and live under a bridge otherwise I would be in jail for assault

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join