It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When They Reveal Themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What happens when the NWO would come in power and actually reveal that it is there? Though this may never happen, (that they reveal themselves) it would be interesting to see peoples' reaction of this event. I guess you could also relate this question to the secret societies when they would just become a society that is not secret.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
WHERE YOU BEEN MAN?!

Are you familiar with the American dollar? Look at the one dollar bill, on the back is proof even a blind man can see. They always have been, they always will.

p.s.
Never whistle, while your pissin.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
why cant you whistle while you piss?

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
They've also said publically many times that they are striving for The New World Order.

If they do declare the NWO; I doubt that they'll call it: "The United Countries of the Illuminati". It will be under a different name. Something silmiliar to the "United Nations".

And why not piss while your whistlin'?

Peace

[Edited on 5-17-2003 by BuddhaCession]

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The NWO we know will be the World Order to succeed the UN, or the OLD WORLD ORDER. Please people try to understand that the NWO is nothing than the WORLD ORDER THAT HAS NOT YET BEEN. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE WORLD ORDER ISN'T HERE NOW.

HENCE>>>>>>>>>>>>NEW

duh.

[Edited on 17-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It happened in WCW

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It will likely happen when a national emergency is delared and the constitution is suspended by FEMA.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The NWO is just yet another curtain. If you want to see the wizard behind it you have to look behind it and beyond what you think is the truth, even the secret truth�s.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well said.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I will claim one of these wizards its that wich we seek if they are the thing holding the people back then why obey if we have questions it is time to act on them we have free speech it is time to exploit less typing and more seeking

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
While most see this type of talk a step but still not what it takes I wont fail while most of u have morgates and loans and cars I dont. and as I expect no followers I do expect respect as one who will Try and Succed

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"It will likely happen when a national emergency is delared and the constitution is suspended by FEMA"

Ditto!
And we're taking orders from a president we didn't elect, out of Mt. Weather....

new topics

top topics

join