It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gap between the body and soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Tram of souls.

blog.housetrip.com...

In a tram with people you can read the nothingness on their faces.Lost looks in their eyes with thoughts travelling nowhere.

They are just souls in a tram,and that tram is the tram of souls.And they not care where the tram take them.

Because they have no body,I mean there is a gap between their body and their soul.

And this what is happening today at planetary level.This gap is not only a time gap but a felling of not feeling anything but emptiness of that gap.

Very complicated I know.

This why the abyss which they cannot look in, because in the fourth dimension a small gap can look endless...

And this gap is the main cause of absence of communication between humans these days.

They cannot find the power to fulfill that gap because the natural environment I mean Nature itself has set of fixed paths for each of them.

And this way they are blind to look with soul in the way they use to, because of the "Gap between body and soul."

This why that tram with souls will never reach his destination.

And this is why much too many are saying they are feeling weird.

Because of that gap.

www.vanessadfisher.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
man i love these types of post
/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
He will bite,he will not bite,he will bite......they are so stupid...

They are so easy.....because it's so easy to be played and they can do nothing about it.
edit on 14-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: stupid

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Because this is the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum and not a forum more suitable to opinion and faith based assertions, I get to ask questions.

What is a soul and how does it differ from the body? How is this distinction made?

In Humanity,
Daniel

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

What is a soul and how does it differ from the body? How is this distinction made?
"Soul is the Aim of the body to keep his soul inside as long as possible."

Also the aim of the soul is to keep his body as long as possible even if often it doesn't happen so.

It's a question of reciprocity.

The bond between body and soul is given by the consciousness of the mind as a conscious action of the soul in harmony with the mind.

A soul can have many colors and colors of the soul can differ as a function of the body and mind.

An soul can look like this presented in this post,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

The bond between body and soul is given by the consciousness of the mind as a conscious action of the soul in harmony with the mind.

How does the consciousness of the mind and the consciousness of the soul differ?
By what means can I tell them apart?

A soul can have many colors and colors of the soul can differ as a function of the body and mind.

By what means do I perceive the "colours of the soul"?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

By what means do I perceive the "colours of the soul"?
By your deeds.

Black souls cannot perceive them.

How does the consciousness of the mind and the consciousness of the soul differ? By what means can I tell them apart?
By the feeling through the feeling.

You feel with your soul and not with your mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
By your deeds.

Black souls cannot perceive them.

You see them with your eyes?

By the feeling through the feeling.

You feel with your soul and not with your mind.

What informs a feeling? More importantly, what is a feeling?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You see them with your eyes?
With the eyes of the soul,if you have that power.

eyes are this,

What informs a feeling? More importantly, what is a feeling?
Something like here,

You mean what forms a feeling,

..an emotional living.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

The link to the “soul eye” was not satisfactory. It was poetry, which for its own sake, was beautiful but it did nothing to help me understand the process. If the eye sees the colours how do I tell the difference between the colour you perceive and one you might be imagining?

No, I asked what informs a feeling on purpose. What informs the emotion of love towards my son? I would like to know why, when some people receive injury to their frontal lobe, they experience inexplicable rage.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No, I asked what informs a feeling on purpose. What informs the emotion of love towards my son? I would like to know why, when some people receive injury to their frontal lobe, they experience inexplicable rage.
"Well predetermined paths of the emotion in the fourth dimension guided and amplified by the link between two souls who remain in contact even if they are far away."

"The fourth dimension the land of emotion is free of the physical action as cannot be influenced in informing a soul with an emotion about other soul."

The frontal lobe is responsibe with Aim.

The repeating of negative actions without learning their consequences in time is the absence or the atrophy of a nerve center in the frontal lobe responsible for that task.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
SnF op

I been thinking around these curves for a while now, here's my gap/soul thread if you missed it.

Wi-fi

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I been thinking around these curves for a while now, here's my gap/soul thread if you missed it.
I read it and I SnF it,thank you for the link.

Maybe some day that gap will disappear,although very hard giving the direction in which Humanity is heading.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Not everybody speaks your language. You never explain anything. If I were to tell you how I think emotions work even a child could understand it. The words you use are meaningless to me because you are applying them to a realm that is beyond my perception. You commit the fallacy of stolen concept unless you can inform the terms and concepts you use. I want to understand you, I do. But I can't.

new topics

top topics

join