It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ghostland Tennessee’ Captures Spirit in Devil's Toy Box

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nemox42
Then the box is to be sealed and buried in hallowed ground.

yeah I thought it was a mistake to blow up the box. wonder if they returned to the family. it would be nice to have a follow-up

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Did you notice the black figure walking away in the background beginning at the 41:46 mark?

I think they may have released it when it blew up!

Or, as Darkblade posted, They not only captured a ghost, but also got a Big Foot on film!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Honestly I dont think mirrors have much to do with capturing paranormal evidence. LOL Trapping light in a box, sounds pretty much impossible, maybe a perfect sphere, made out of bent glass with a mirrored surface. which the company i work for has made, closely, but not a total sphere, just segments that can be put together to make one. has to be flawless. If one looks at a box of mirrors, and see's a reflection that goes on forever, its just an illusion. So I can see where they thought they were trapping something. But........

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Did you notice the black figure walking away in the background beginning at the 41:46 mark?

I think they may have released it when it blew up!

Or, as Darkblade posted, They not only captured a ghost, but also got a Big Foot on film!

You weren't addressing me, but I did go back and have a look. Yes, I saw that black figure, whatever it was.

How can we contact the crew to see if they noticed it?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

To be honest I think they are complete bull plop
I was almost sure some fat guy would come around the corner with a sheet covering him with two holes cut out to see from.

Now if someone in or around or planning to visit Nashville, TN. that are true paranormal enthusiasts, I`d be more than happy to guide them into places they might find what they are looking for. I`m entertained enough by the Natural world`s mysteries than to perpetuate hoaxes for the sake of entertainment. Adams, TN. is not the place to dick around in like these guys would do.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

Bull Plop?

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I wouldn't say it was THAT bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I have also seen that temp 66.6 F on quite a few of those ghost hunting shows before... Creepy stuff..
reply to post by alienreality

Ewy! My in-laws gave us an outside temp gauge that sends the temperature into the reader in the house about 5 years ago. The temp on it sits at 66.6 a few hours every day. we have had many unexplained things happen here several nights ago a lamp with a hard to turn click switch with three positions to turn on a few to all lights, suddenly came on to the third position. We both jumped as the lights are above us over the sofa.
Still with all the constant odd things I have never felt threatened.

Somehow in my original post I hit 5 instead of 6! The dang thing sits at 66.6 a long part of each day.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Char-Lee

The thing with the 66.6 is that it is associated with the number for the anti-christ, per the christian bible.

That's freaky about your lights. If you don't feel threatened, I would say it's just someone seeking attention.
Unless things get bad, I wouldn't worry about it.

Yes I see I accidently wrote 55.5 instead of the 66.6 the gage reads each day.

I have had pictures removed from the wall and sat down nice and square at the foot of the bed.

A small nic-nac went from a table and was placed gently where my bare toe would touch it on the floor 12 feet away from the table it was on when i walked in the dark after turning off lights before bed. That was a scary one I had to turn on the lights to see what was on the floor wow a surprise and just a few minuets before we headed to bed it was right where it belonged.

Something kicked the door hard once a day for years but has now stopped. We used to jump up go to look who was there but got used to it.

I walked toward my ceramic top stove to wash it one day and suddenly when I was about a foot away it turned on and the burner turned red, The knobs are hard to turn and i had been in the kitchen about an hour, it was not glowing red until that moment as though i was supposed to see it happen.

There has been more but I have never felt any bad vibes, still recently I became ill a pain in my side and a rash broke out under my ribs, it took weeks to go away and left a big upright V like a tattoo on me that has faded but never left.

There was violence in the house before we bought it, because there was a knuckle mark imprint in the metal garage door and in a wall in the house and the bedroom door had been kicked in.

While taking out a huge hill of blackberry thorns we found unopened beer and two wedding rings and what looked like broke wedding cake dish and servers.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I have red flags going up after reading your last post. Especially, since you are having health issues.

Just be careful. If the health problems continue, I would do a smudge/blessing in the house, just to be on the safe side. Some evil entities can make people sick by slowly draining their life force from them.

And the stove eye coming on.... again, just be careful about trusting this thing to be benevolent. That's how they work their way in to get close to us... then they show their true colors.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I have red flags going up after reading your last post. Especially, since you are having health issues.

Just be careful. If the health problems continue, I would do a smudge/blessing in the house, just to be on the safe side. Some evil entities can make people sick by slowly draining their life force from them.

And the stove eye coming on.... again, just be careful about trusting this thing to be benevolent. That's how they work their way in to get close to us... then they show their true colors.

Thanks, right now again my temp gauge reads 66.6 my husband and I laugh about it all the time because his parents and I do not get along and it was their gift. I guess have the capital V, maybe permanently on me is getting me to start taking it more serious. I did note a new store in town carries those smudge things.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Do you know how to use a smudge stick? If not, there are plenty of sites on the internet that can tell you.

I could tell you, but my supper would burn while typing it out. So...

Let us know how it goes.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

They use a machine like this in an episode of Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. It just had a different name I believe, but instead of mirrors it was glass, or fiberglass in which you could see through it.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

have to go back and check that out.

I learned from this show that spirits can follow specific people and then the show releases the spirit by blowing up the box.....

they were really afraid of that box, see where fear gets in the way of rational thought and decision making? I would like to see if the family is still experiencing things

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by sled735

have to go back and check that out.

I learned from this show that spirits can follow specific people and then the show releases the spirit by blowing up the box.....

they were really afraid of that box, see where fear gets in the way of rational thought and decision making? I would like to see if the family is still experiencing things

I posted a comment on the you tube site asking what that figure was. Last time I checked no one had replied.
I think I'll go back again now and ask them to do a follow up show, or at least post something letting the public know if it is still gone.
I'll come back and comment when, and if, I get any replies from them.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think it may be something like a leaf hanging from a tree branch closer to the camera. could be debris from the explosion. they stop the shot too quick. need to see more to get a better idea of something walking

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes, please take a closer look. I and Darkblade both saw a black figure walking.

It helps if you pause the video just as it appears. Then you can get a better look.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It also helps to view it on youtube in full screen.

Something or someone is there for sure.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shell69

I live in Castalian Springs, TN and I believe every second of what I watched on this pilot episode. I've seen too much going on here not to. There are MANY places I'd love to see TWC investigate in this town. Heck, I could send them a list if they wanted.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by meafunchic

That's the only show I've seen them do so far. It probably wouldn't hurt to get in touch with them. Maybe they need more places to investigate?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join