It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ghostland Tennessee’ Captures Spirit in Devil's Toy Box

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by darrin683

I think you have a valid point.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrin683
reply to post by Darkblade71

I plan to in the morning when my mind is fresh and ready.

Something i really disliked about what they did was their laughing. Sure if what happened is real it would be god dam amazing to the point of laughing, and questioning yourself as to know if what you are seeing and feeling is true, BUT they consistently were laughing after every question. I personally feel laughing at what might possibly be demonic is in no way professional, or safe.. Then to blow it up? I don't know.. I just feel funny about this.

This is not to say it's fake, but just my personal opinion. An opinion no one needs to take seriously, as it is my personal opinion.

This is the same way I felt. I think there was too much laughing. They don't have to be serious to the point of making the show boring, as Darkblade pointed out, but I think they went a little over-board.
I had considered that maybe it was nerves, being their first show and all.

They have other shows on You Tube. I haven't watched them yet, so I can't comment to say if they are better, or not. Maybe I'll have time this week to sneak a peek.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Take a look at the end of the video right after they blew up the box, there is a figure off to the right in the background that moves around and caught my eye. It could be a camera man, but I just noticed it and thought it was odd.

Yes! I saw that!

You can see it beginning at the 41:46 mark! It's big, black figure!

Oops! Looks like the evil one was set free!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Maybe it is a bigfoot!

Two birds with one stone!

Kidding, but it was something that I caught and wonder about.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I wonder if anyone has pointed this out to them? You could be right!!

"Hey! You guys caught a Big Foot on your show!"

They would probably be more freaked out over that than capturing a ghost.

I need to go to the You Tube site and post a comment at the bottom where people post replies.
I'm going to go do that now before I go to bed.

ETA: Done!

edit on 7/15/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Hey Sled, watch the vid I posted on Logical One's suggestion,
it has a penny dropping spirit!

edit on 14-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Watched the first part about the pennies.

Maybe it is Pete that is visiting me.

I'll have to watch the rest later. Bed time now. Thanks for the video.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

sled do you have a similar experience to Pete, a money giving spirit?
I wonder if Pete the spirit is actually "stealing" money and then making it materialize elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I haven't watched the show, but my comment is about the box. Over 10 years ago a friend of mine from Hong Kong told me something related to this box.

He warned me not to have any mirrors in my house that face each other, causing an infinity effect, such as described in this box.

He said it's possible they could open a portal to the other side. Other side to him, means other dimension. His fear was that the infinity effect would allow entities from the other side to enter our realm, and cause us problems.

I don't know if this is a common belief among Asians or where he got that information, but I'm going to ask him.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have also seen that temp 66.6 F on quite a few of those ghost hunting shows before... Creepy stuff..
reply to post by alienreality

Ewy! My in-laws gave us an outside temp gauge that sends the temperature into the reader in the house about 5 years ago. The temp on it sits at 55.5 a few hours every day. we have had many unexplained things happen here several nights ago a lamp with a hard to turn click switch with three positions to turn on a few to all lights, suddenly came on to the third position. We both jumped as the lights are above us over the sofa.
Still with all the constant odd things I have never felt threatened.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

I have also seen that temp 66.6 F on quite a few of those ghost hunting shows before... Creepy stuff..

Doesn't that actually suggest deliberate manipulation just for entertainment value.........for all we know the temperature may have fluctuated between 66.5.F 66.6 F 66.7F......but obviously they only show the 66.6F.
In fact the 66.6 F part was probably the cheesiest part of the whole show.

Devil box.....666......... yeah right!

edit on 15-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I`d like to see them visit Adams, TN and stay the night or two. I can take them to several places here in Nashville that are believed to be haunted and some that are not to see if they`re on the up and up. To many times I`ve gone on missions with people who claim they have seen or heard something just to get the rest of the grouped worked up.

In my old neighborhood next to the airport an man was reported to have been possessed and took a metal bat to another mans head and killed him in the stairway. That house never has anyone living in it longer than a few months and is for sale to this day. The woods around Percy Priest lake would be another good spot to do some investigating.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by sled735

sled do you have a similar experience to Pete, a money giving spirit?
I wonder if Pete the spirit is actually "stealing" money and then making it materialize elsewhere?

Yes. I made a thread about it not too long ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Double post
edit on 7/15/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The thing with the 66.6 is that it is associated with the number for the anti-christ, per the christian bible.

That's freaky about your lights. If you don't feel threatened, I would say it's just someone seeking attention.
Unless things get bad, I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Thanks for the heads up. That could explain a lot for me with all the weirdness in my life.

I always use a mirror to look into another mirror to see the back of my hair after I've combed it. Also, I think I used to have a mirror in one of my rooms that caught another mirror in the reflection.

I'll make sure I don't do that in the future.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The Bell Witch is a very scary story. It's somewhere in middle or east TN where it happened. Even reading about it gives me the creeps. Actually when i read about it, weird stuff like nightmares and odd noises occur. I'm also from east TN and lots of good stories back when I was a kid from the elders.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

You should go to the You Tube site and tell them about these places in the comments section under the video.
You have to sign in, or it won't post.

Yes, there are certainly many, many haunted areas all over our great state. They won't run out of places to investigate for years!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
The Bell Witch is a very scary story. It's somewhere in middle or east TN where it happened. Even reading about it gives me the creeps. Actually when i read about it, weird stuff like nightmares and odd noises occur. I'm also from east TN and lots of good stories back when I was a kid from the elders.

Well, howdy, neighbor.

I remember the Bell Witch story. Yes, that was a good one.

When we read paranormal stories it open our mind to these types of things. I think that's why you had the activity while, or after, reading it.

I record scary movies and watch them on the weekend. It never fails that something will knock on the wall, or I'll see a shadow move past the doorway to another room.
But, I'm used to paranormal activity. It doesn't bother me.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That's a pretty good show I think. Apart from a few bits here and there like the constant laughing.

I just have one problem with it though. If that box can capture spirits and a spirt being either good or bad be inside it then would it not be disrespectful to just blow it up at the end?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The actual theory or just hypothetical guess about blowing up that box is that the energy of the mirrors facing each other allows a spirit to coexist in the spirit world and the earths, but it is really trapped on the other side, but can cause effects on this side, so once the box is destroyed, there is no energy left for any portal for it to get back fully into this world..

I saw a psychic get a spirit to go into a mirror once, and then took the mirror elsewhere and destroyed it, not setting the spirit free, but trapping it on the other side with no portal to get back again., same as the toy box pretty much.. These things are definitely having nothing in common with our world as far as the laws of physics goes.. Not anything the worlds scientific community is going to buy into anytime soon..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join