It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video discussing Skull and Bones of Yale and the Illuminati writings of 1798

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The video is made by Mark Dice and for those who might be interested it probably has some useful info...

I really have never been that interested in the whole topic but there are those here at ATS who are, so consider it a public service video..The Video does mention a grand plan where some of the things written way back when seem to be in evidence today....?

There have been other threads where the Illuminati have been discussed and research/ideas have been presented....found with the ATS search feature..www.abovetopsecret.com... is one of the prior threads

The title is: The Original Writings of The Illuminati Discovered

edit on 14-7-2013 by 727Sky because: title change

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Can't watch the video until later.
I do recognize the screen shot shown as from the "Book Of Satan" from a History channell show a few months back.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Please amend the thread title..........Harvard does not have secret societies in the usual sense, though it does have Final Clubs, fraternities, sororities, and a variety of other secret or semi-secret organizations. There are no Skull and Bones chapters at Harvard ......Go to Yale for that.

edit on 14-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

Thank you I had Harvard on my mind for some reason..Duh

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
The video is made by Mark Dice...

"Synagogue of Satan Super Skanks"? Sounds like a professional researcher.

The definitive work on the Bavarian Illuminati, Perfectibilists, was written by Terry Melanson who also happens to be a poster on this site. He translated, from German, the original correspondence of the founding members. Unlike this toolbag Dice he presents it in a scholarly and unbiased method.

new topics

top topics

join