It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American President still on Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well I have read on here lots of items where people feel that America has a Muslim President, here is yet more news showing Obama gets upset if anyone in the world upsets his Muslim Brothers.
Once America would be on the side of Israel if any country or peoples were threat to them, however Obama only gets upset if Israel & Egypt attack Muslims, read the link here as proof if any was needed, why on earth did American people elect a Muslim leader?

www.debka.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Well I have read on here lots of items where people feel that America has a Muslim President, here is yet more news showing Obama gets upset if anyone in the world upsets his Muslim Brothers.
Once America would be on the side of Israel if any country or peoples were threat to them, however Obama only gets upset if Israel & Egypt attack Muslims, read the link here as proof if any was needed, why on earth did American people elect a Muslim leader?

www.debka.com...

Please provide some form of proof that he's a muslim. Because as far as I know he's a Christian, having been going to the same church for 20 years.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The proof is in the self confirming conservative information universe.

One right winger confirms it with another right winger, proving it with another right winger on and on, a right wing information loop.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Exactly. The great circle of idiocy!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

It's the same with all the "scandals" that have "rocked" this administration. They are so full of BS that if you really dig into them you find out that they aren't really scandals at all, but mostly lies and exaggerated claims.

For the next 3 years you are going to see nothing but this come out of the right wing as they try and quagmire this administration in scandal to prevent their own paranoid delusion of the destruction of this nation.

They are completely convinced that this president just sits around thinking of ways to destroy this nation. And this is why:

"Damn The Country, Obama Must Fail"

That is the right wing agenda in this nation. To make sure this president fails. That is their only goal. They have absolutely zero interest in fixing any problems in this nation at this point, just making sure that this president fails at any and all cost.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

www.debka.com...

"How did the American people elect a Muslim president?"

That is really quite easy to answer.
They went to the voting booth and more of the voted for him than the other guy. That's how it has been done for several years now; I guess some people are a little slow on the up-take!

OK, have you ever stopped to ask yourself " Why are the Republicans so upset about Obama winning the Presidency in 2008?"

At the risk of some "repercussions" from others here, or even moderators, I am willing to tell you what others will not because they are much too polite and would rather brush it over.

Republicans are upset because their "war hero" candidate lost the election to a "N*******"!!!

That's it plain and simple. They are just that far behind in their mind set. They want to talk about "equality" as long as they are the most equal.

I had better stop my rant; I could get in even worse trouble for expressing my real First Amendment Rights.
I guess I am just not conservative enough either.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well I watched the film clip, I do not know if this news is right, but all I can say is it's odd that the USA have that type of money today for that trip, when I know more Americans are desperate for money and more going to food banks daily.
I am never too sure if what we hear from America is true any more, they are so clever at twisting truth that in the UK being fooled by Moon landings, and War Planes that can go faster than Russias I am not sure, the USA are so far behind in tec gear (Look at the iphone) I'm like many not convinced.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well I watched the film clip, I do not know if this news is right, but all I can say is it's odd that the USA have that type of money today for that trip, when I know more Americans are desperate for money and more going to food banks daily.
I am never too sure if what we hear from America is true any more, they are so clever at twisting truth that in the UK being fooled by Moon landings, and War Planes that can go faster than Russias I am not sure, the USA are so far behind in tec gear (Look at the iphone) I'm like many not convinced.

The moon landings? Oh please, don't bring that up. And please clarify what you meant by the warplanes. Last time I checked the Russians were still a ways behind the US.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Russia and China are both catching up to the US, but they still have a ways to go. Russia has serious production problems with their aircraft among other things, as well as engine problems, although their engines have improved greatly with the help of the West. China is in the same boat when it comes to engines, because they have reverse engineered, and license built theirs mostly from Russia.

Russia's production issues came to light with the Su-34. At one point they had 16 in service, and of the 16, the first two were grounded, and the rest had problems ranging from fire control software, to navigation software, to everything in between. It was reported that if you pulled the same control board from three different aircraft, that board would be built in three different ways. Sometimes the same part was on opposite sides of the board, sometimes the parts were put on the back of the board, etc.

They're making improvements, and have put just about everything into the PAK-FA (T-50), and it appears to be coming along fairly well. They've had a few problems with it, but any project is going to in the early stages.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well - first off, can we stop with the whole "Obama is a (radical) Muslim" thing now? I can't stand him as president either - he might be ok to have a beer with if no politics are involved - but I don't want him as the leader of the US (and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it against the Muslim religion to drink alcohol - which Obama clearly does?) .

Secondly - to "disprove" right wing idiotic propaganda with a left wing idiotic propaganda "newscaster" is...well, idiotic! I know it just takes some of us a little longer to see the truth, but if you support either republicans or democrats, then you are part of the herd of sheep that keeps electing these jokers.
edit on 14-7-2013 by tallcool1 because: poor grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I do think the link is very interesting, as when you click to read entire article it ties in Snowden.
A very plausible theory IMO.
Peace
FreeFalling

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It is kind ironic that Muslims see Obama as anti Muslim while a few idiots in the States thing he is a Muslim. Of course these same people compain about the drone war and the all the people (muslims) Obama has killed.

new topics

top topics

join