It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glee Star Found Dead In Pacific Rim Hotel... Another Movie Coincidence!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This just hit one of my feeds... And given the nature of ATS to get excited about synchronicity and connections between real events and fictional movies, I thought I'd share.

Glee" star Cory Monteith was found dead at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver.

Vancouver police confirmed Saturday night at a press conference that the 31-year-old actor's body was found just after noon on Saturday.

"On behalf of the Vancouver Police, I want to pass on our condolences to the family, friends, castmates and millions of fans of Mr. Monteith," acting chief Doug LePard said.

"As was the case in countless homes, I watched 'Glee' regularly with my daughters, and I know there will be shock and sadness in many households with the news of his tragic death."

Police responded within minutes of recieving a call from the BC Ambulance Service regarding a sudden death in a room on the 21st floor of the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel at 1038 Canada Place in downtown Vancouver.

Upon arriving at the scene, paramedics advised the officers that Monteith was dead. Coroner's staff was also on the scene.

Officials said no cause of death was apparent at this time, but that Monteith had been dead for several hours before his body was discovered.

Source
Source

While I am not a fan of Glee... it goes without saying that I see the loss of this young man as a tragic loss. My deepest condolences to his family, friends, and fans.

The movie connection ties in with a current movie, released just over 24 hours ago, Pacific Rim.

What say you ATS... does this coincidence tantalize your conspiratorial proclivities or is it simply a very tragic and sad coincidence?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Pacific Rim, Movie
Pacific Rim , the new war front for the Asian Century ( Australian and American White Papers written, that China is the new enemy and the Pacific is now the future center of opperations. Just now as this film premieres, the US and Australia are practicing massive war games here in Australia. Pan Pacific Trade Agreement is coming into law. US forces train Japanese to retake Islands from the Chinese.

I think this Movie with two giant combatants going at it, represents the achitypes GOG and MAGOG. The film even makes referance to the Appocalpse and apparently has both Australian and American lead characters.

Sacrifice an actor ( Craft Member ) to see in the Movies Talisman Power. Dies in Pacific Rim Hotel ( BC, British Columbia, Columbia the dove ( 0ccult ), can anyone tell me if this is a Columbia film production ?).

Jezz Heff, I don't know? I got nothing. You got any ideas?
Personally I think your stretching it mate

edit on 14-7-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Another movie coincidence? More like an prescription drug overdose no coincidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I don't disagree at all. I'm not a big believer in the Hollywood/Conspiracy connection stuff. But when I read the article my first thought was I wonder what ATS would make of this?... So I posted it to see.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I JUST STAYED IN THAT HOTEL 2 MONTHS AGO. Check back to my very first post!!!! I say ...

"I'm in Vancouver on the 21st floor...."

I was posting from that hotel!!! Wow thats' so freaky!!! That's crazy. There was a weird incident when I was there. In the middle of the night I heard screaming. I went into the hall and someone was getting black bagged. No joke. They were black bagged and hauled away. And now this? That hotel is cursed!
edit on 14-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
I JUST STAYED IN THAT HOTEL 2 MONTHS AGO. Check back to my very first post!!!! I say ...

"I'm in Vancouver on the 21st floor...."

I was posting from that hotel!!! Wow thats' so freaky!!! That's crazy. There was a weird incident when I was there. In the middle of the night I heard screaming. I went into the hall and someone was getting black bagged. No joke. They were black bagged and hauled away. And now this? That hotel is cursed!

Don't you think your story is thread-worthy? Or did you already author one?

You have me interested

CX

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just a coincidence IMO, but then again...what do i know?

Sad though, as a father of two daughters, it automatically makes me a Glee watcher, and he was good at what he did.

Seemed like a nice guy too. Shame.

Thoughts to his family.

CX.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
naaa it's just a co ink eee dink. It's a very nice hotel though. I got a discounted rate on expeida. So if you want to impress your girl bring her there. Just dont' tell her about people dying and getting back bagged.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I didn't watch Glee that much, but always liked that actor, then again I'm bias being a Canuck myself.

I'm on vacation, so haven't been watching much tv, so this is new and sad news to me.

I do not however see a conspiracy here, unless the movie was about a young actor discovering something in a hotel, which is wasn't.
So , no conspiracy, not even that big of a coincidence, just a really sad story. This guy had the talent and the looks, he could have had a bright future ahead of him.
Darn drugs!!!! Why are people so stupid? - end rant

My prayers go out to his family.

Thanks for keeping us updated Heff.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Better yet...you're rich, famous, adored by many...what the hell do you need to ESCAPE from? Really?
Besides, that's what Dubai is for...... No sympathy for rich idiots who throw it all away on drugs...none whatsoever....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They are not saying how much heroin or alcohol was in his system, does anyone know??

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
They are not saying how much heroin or alcohol was in his system, does anyone know??

Safe to say ... enough to kill him.

top topics

join