It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

By the way .. . Criminals commit burglaries during daylight hours as well as night time hours on a daily basis. So, there is really no "Primo" time to commit a burglary.

Just now you said that it was suspicious that he was out at night. Now apparently it's irrelevant what time it was. How does that work?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You guys are in Danger of seeming COMPLETELY RETARDED.

Answer These Questions.

How does Zimmerman lying have any bearing that he was screaming and yelling for help in the 911 call?
How does Zimmerman lying have any thing to do with a witness placing Martin on top of him administering a beating?
How does Zimmerman lying have anything to do with Trayvon's girlfriend testifying that Trayvon was the aggressor?
How does Zimmerman lying have anything to do with Zimmerman calling the police dispatch to report a suspicious character?

I don't want to hear anything other than these answers.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Answer These Questions.

How does Zimmerman lying have any bearing that he was screaming and yelling for help in the 911 call?

That wasn't proved. So if we knew he was lying about other things we might surmise that he lied about that too.

How does Zimmerman lying have any thing to do with a witness placing Martin on top of him administering a beating?

Not a lot. But the critical encounter occurred before this anyway, so if we new he was lying about the initial altercation he might have been convicted, at least of manslaughter.

How does Zimmerman lying have anything to do with Trayvon's girlfriend testifying that Trayvon was the aggressor?

She didn't testify to that. It was surmised that he may well have been from a combination of her testimony and what Zimmerman said. So once again, if Zimmerman was lying - well, that's pretty important.

How does Zimmerman lying have anything to do with Zimmerman calling the police dispatch to report a suspicious character?

Nothing. But then that has nothing to do with his innocence either.

Note we are not a court of law. We are not merely discussing his guilt or innocence, but rather whether what he did was morally defensible. If he's a liar that impact both on his culpability and his narrow guilt or innocence within the context of the court case.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This thread is like the movie Ground Hog Day it just keeps repeating and repeating and repeating every time I open it's right there.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

By the way .. . Criminals commit burglaries during daylight hours as well as night time hours on a daily basis. So, there is really no "Primo" time to commit a burglary.

Just now you said that it was suspicious that he was out at night. Now apparently it's irrelevant what time it was. How does that work?

Actually the suspicion started at the front of the "mellon place",, u know the 7-11,,,(Arizona Watermellon ice tea),,hey its hard too find,,,
ohhh and the chat between TM and Miz J,,,confirms when suspicion,, (See Elvis Presley Greatest Hits, for reference),,was first,, instigated.

thank u.

www.youtube.com...

Suspicious Mind - Elvis Presley

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I have no idea what you're talking about. The poster above said that the time was irrelevant, since burglaries happen "at all times of day", and then suggested that being out late at night was suspicious. I suggest he should make his mind up.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Answer These Questions.

In answer to your questions I did a quick search for you.

Character -- an evaluation of a particular individual's durable moral qualities

Honor -- is an abstract concept entailing a perceived quality of worthiness and respectability that affects both the social standing and the self-evaluation of an individual or corporate body such as a family, school, regiment or nation

Valor -- roughly "courage in defense of a noble cause"

In my world these are the essential things which define "manhood".
I am not saying this to be applied as judgemental toward GZ as an individual. I am answering you questions.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander

Answer These Questions.

In answer to your questions I did a quick search for you.

Character -- an evaluation of a particular individual's durable moral qualities

Honor -- is an abstract concept entailing a perceived quality of worthiness and respectability that affects both the social standing and the self-evaluation of an individual or corporate body such as a family, school, regiment or nation

Valor -- roughly "courage in defense of a noble cause"

In my world these are the essential things which define "manhood".
I am not saying this to be applied as judgemental toward GZ as an individual. I am answering you questions.

Character, Honor, Valor, are things of/or pertaining too one's Spritual make-up,,,one's Soul if u will.
Travon was a trubled soul,, EVERYONE who knew him,,seen it comming,, but he had no Higher Authority Above himself.
10 ft. tall and bullet proof.

how many more Trevons are there?,,apparently a lot,,as seen by the demonstrations,,
so i ask,, what do u do with a army of "10 ft. tall and bullet proof." kids?
You institute a DRAFT.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

Thanks for adding that.

I do certainly know that trustworthiness is a moral asset.

However, I was trying to establish that regardless of what lies were told had no bearing on the evidence that was used to acquit George.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

If you use basic deductive reasoning you will discover that while George was witnessed as being on the ground under Trayvon and taking an @ass whipping, you tell me how it makes sense that Trayvon is screaming and yelling for help while he is violently attacking George.

You definitely FAILED on that one.

She didn't testify to that. It was surmised that he may well have been from a combination of her testimony and what Zimmerman said

She did testify that Trayvon was using racial slurs to describe him. She also testified that Trayvon was the one who asked him what he wanted. That would indicate that Trayvon was the aggressor.

Again FAILED.

Now that we have exhibited that even if George was Lying that it had NO Bearing on the evidence that was used to acquitg him. Which is my point.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by JuniorDisco

If you use basic deductive reasoning you will discover that while George was witnessed as being on the ground under Trayvon and taking an @ass whipping, you tell me how it makes sense that Trayvon is screaming and yelling for help while he is violently attacking George.

You definitely FAILED on that one.

One might surmise that, but it isn't proven. The two incidents could have happened apart, for example. Still, you clearly know more than the court, which concluded that it was impossible to tell.

She did testify that Trayvon was using racial slurs to describe him. She also testified that Trayvon was the one who asked him what he wanted. That would indicate that Trayvon was the aggressor.

That's simply untrue. If I ask you what you want and then you hit me, am I the aggressor?

edit on 30-7-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Trayvon was not a "troubled soul," he was a skinny 17 yr old who anyone who was half a man would have been able to incapacitate easily, without the need for personal training from Steven Seagal. I guarantee if he'd punched me on the nose and left me conscious, I'd take the offending arm and beat him with the soggy end.

edit on 30-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thanks for adding that.

I do certainly know that trustworthiness is a moral asset.

However, I was trying to establish that regardless of what lies were told had no bearing on the evidence that was used to acquit George.

With this you have touched on a point which I have tried to make from the time I heard the vertict.

The prosicution "threw the case".

Of course they did this inorder to protect the state's administration's position on the "Stand Your Ground Law".

Had George been found guilty on any charge it would begin to undermine the law with their base and they could not allow this to happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Of course they threw the case. They couldn't win it without making almost every officer involved in the investigation of this case look completely incompetent at best, or wilfully neglectful and obstructive, at worst.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

"he was a skinny 17 yr old who anyone who was half a man would have been able to incapacitate easily",,
your not a street fighter are u?,,,
its not the size of the wolf.but its cunningness,,,

now if lets say he wrapped that can tight in that plastic bag,, and hit u in the right place,,,

well,,, u want too take that chance??? "i hurd a whump",,a whump,,thump"

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No, I'm not a streetfighter, but I've been in enough of them to know my capabilities against anybody that is untrained in full contact martial arts, or doesn't like getting hit back. Most people who think they can fight when they are attacking unresisting opponents, don't have a clue against someone who can remain calm and controlled and take advantage of their every opening.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I want Ivan to be my friend, seems like he can really fight like there's no tomorrow. Forget if he gets sucker punched in the face, he wouldn't be dazed and confused at all, hell he'd rip that guys arms right out from their sockets and start beating them with it.... I bet bullets bounce off of him too!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

As the guy I've just responded to said, it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog, and this old dog has learned a lot of evil tricks.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

No, I'm not a streetfighter, but I've been in enough of them to know my capabilities against anybody that is untrained in full contact martial arts, or doesn't like getting hit back. Most people who think they can fight when they are attacking unresisting opponents, don't have a clue against someone who can remain calm and controlled and take advantage of their every opening.

and if its a dark,, lightning strike, jungle atmoshere,,raining,, lights flashing,,not sure if its sweat or rain,,BOOOOO!

(BOOO may be replaced with actual words from transcript,,but under T&C rules u would not see it anyway)
use your imagination i guess.
edit on 30-7-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Did you get that response from the Homer Simpson Book of Zingers, or did you think it up all by yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94 >>

join