It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

Drive through the door....... I have seen cars roll through garage doors when people forgot to put on the safety breaks.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

TM reached for GZ's gun and said, “You’re gonna die tonight.”

Yeah, and then John Gotti and Jay Z screamed around the corner in a Ferrari spraying bullets at George. He did a roll, came up firing and picked them off with one shot each between the eyes. Turning, George saw the PCP-addled Martin coming at him with a rocket launcher. But George hit him in his only weak point - the only bit that wasn't obscured by gold chains and thug rings - and Martin fell back, breathing his last. "You got me" he said.

There. That's about as plausible as George's amateur screenwriter's dialogue. I guess we could ask the other guy, but oops... George killed him.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Well, .. . I said nothing about an altercation. You are the one who said that.

I am talking about rape and robbery and other vile acts. And that is a Good Thing.

An altercation would suggest that a least 2 parties are arguing over something. In that case it is Not o.k. to commit murder.

However when someone is committing a vile act against you Justifiable Homicide is an excellent option.

Keep in mind that the people that are going to fight back will be the ones that are armed.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Especially if you kill enough people for smoking marijuana and being "f-king punks".

I guess you have checked out Trayvon's text messages that were on his phone?

Guns, drugs, proclaiming the he was not a thug.... he was a self described gangsta.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

And who do you have to thank for that hmmmmm? The scumbags who put this case all over the news to spread racial strife maybe?

I'd blame Florida's dumb laws and America's love affair with guns, personally. But I guess Fox et al do have skin in the game, yes.

The idiots that spread half truths and outright lies on the airwaves?

Yeah and Rush Limbaugh and the rest also I guess. And the right wing blogosphere for whom every stoner black kid is the new Al Capone.

Oddly enough, I was in the US just after Martin was killed, and I listened to Limbaugh's show in which he claimed that there was now no way whatsoever of Zimmerman getting a fair trial. Haven't heard him retract that, although I imagine he has. What with him being so upstanding and all.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Especially if you kill enough people for smoking marijuana and being "f-king punks".

Guns, drugs, proclaiming the he was not a thug.... he was a self described gangsta.

Oh, a 17 year old called himself a gangsta! Must be true then!

Anyway, what has that got to do with what I wrote?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Do you truly believe that's what any one of these trigger happy, I'll shoot someone for punching me in the face, I have a CCW for a reason... to protect myself people in this thread would have done? Nope... but many of them wouldn't be behind bars for 20 years if they were in the same exact situation. Why? Skin color may have something to do with it, but overall... I suspect many people here make a lot more money that Alexander does.
edit on 16-7-2013 by SilentKillah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What about the stations that put out the story about the little black kid, that was chased relentlessly by the huge scary white man. He chased him down, then finally caught up and executed him, just for being black on a whatever day it was. The news that kept saying Zimmerman was a liar and deserved to be hung in the streets immediately! Obviously exageration.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I expect all of them took the required classes and would understand that would be a retard move, and that they would not be legally covered.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Wow... I guess I better change my ATS name. I must be a silent killah because I said I am by creating a forum name that says so.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Did you read the texts?
?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

Well, .. . I said nothing about an altercation. You are the one who said that.

I am talking about rape and robbery and other vile acts. And that is a Good Thing.

I agree. But you're only looking at one side of the conclusions of this case. That's my point. Yes, people now have impunity (or more of it) to shoot attackers. But also people in altercations now have more incentive to kill. And in fact killers are now more likely to get off even if there was no fight.

An altercation would suggest that a least 2 parties are arguing over something. In that case it is Not o.k. to commit murder.

No. But it's now okay to shoot somebody and then claim you did it in self defence. And if you think the Zimmerman verdict is the right one you're going to have to pronounce them innocent as well.

So whether yo think it ok or not, you are faced with a world where it's more likely.

However when someone is committing a vile act against you Justifiable Homicide is an excellent option.

It's also now an excellent option in any fight because you can claim it was justifiable homicide even if it was in fact murder.

Say you and I have an argument which turns into a tussle. I shoot you dead and claim self defence. That's now a much better option for me in terms of walking away from jail than just beating you up. I may have murdered you, but I'll walk.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Did you read the texts?
?

Yes. They have literally nothing to do with what I wrote, but as a side point I don't believe about 90 per cent of what 17 year olds claim about themselves. When I was that age there were a lot of foreign girlfriends and a large and unsubstantiated number of trials for Man United, put it that way.

But my point was that you have your lovely polite armed society. And yet so many are impolite. Trayvon was impolite, thousands seem to behave in an impolitic manner every day and thousands are shot every month. What's going on?

You also haven't responded to my other point about survival of the fittest. Are you applauding those Wall Street guys? They sure have made bank off you chumps. It's evolution, baby.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Drive through the door....... I have seen cars roll through garage doors when people forgot to put on the safety breaks.

Yeah because if you're black you're not allowed to stand your ground. You have to drive cars through doors to get away.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I have a CCW for South Carolina and Virginia by the way. Both states taught me to protect my home. If my guns were stored in the garage, it's still my home and I have no intention to flee. The ex cop that taught the class in SC stores his gun locker in his garage because he could bolt it to cement rather than wood. According to Alexander's case, he wouldn't be able to stand his ground or protect his home. SC I don't think actually has a stand your ground law, but you can protect your home for sure.

I can assure you that he would not be going to jail if he fired at someone in his home during a life threatening situation and missed. Whether it's his brother that got drunk and violent, his wife that had previously stabbed him and threatened to again after swinging a knife at him, or a burglar in his home.

I no longer own guns btw... just don't want to take any chance with my children obtaining mine and any accident happening.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think they key difference here is, that it was not her home. She was not allowed to be there at all. If it were up to me, I would have gave her dumb ass a boatload of community service, and take her gun away until she took some classes.
edit on Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:01:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah

Wow... I guess I better change my ATS name. I must be a silent killah because I said I am by creating a forum name that says so.

Oh, I thought maybe you had cancer.

The references to buying and selling guns mean nothing in those texts either.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That's nice. "Culling" people for being impolite. Sounds a bit, I dunno, fascist to me.

However you like it.
You should study the theory of evolution.
The stupid ones tend to be eaten.
The ones that learn slowly or tend not to care.

Okay, so you are a fascist. Guess you can't get too annoyed about your broken economy or the Wall Street guys who made it that way while they got rich? They're just the biggest cats in the jungle and you're there to be eaten.

That's how it works.
It gives one an incentive to be a big cat.
But you knew that. Didn't you?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So to be clear, you are happy with people being able to steal and kill as long as they can get away with it?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So to be clear, you are happy with people being able to steal and kill as long as they can get away with it?

The only thing that is clear there is that you are comfortable speaking for others.
I am never happy.
I am never satisfied.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join