It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The zimmerman is guilty crowd has pie on their face.. They are grasping at straws, some even wishing ill will on zimmerman.. It can be embarrassing to be caught with your pants down, pie on your face, but you guys were wrong in this case.. Just admit it, let it go, and let zimmerman live in peace.. thanks

~Starfoxxx
edit on 14-7-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by seabag

Bad laws makes bad outcome...Very wrong to expect a jury to convict when there is reasonable doubt.

The laws need to be changed.

Racism is there, people can deny all they want.

This wouldn't have occurred if George Zimmerman had not wrongly profile Martin as a criminal, hell at the time he decided to dial 911 and report him all Martin was doing was walking and "looking around" the neighborhood, I mean what's he supposed to do? Walk with his head down?

People will always deny that racism didn't play a part in this, but I think everyone in America KNOWS that race had everything do with this.

Just look at the call history of George Zimmerman to non-emergency numbers. Almost half of the calls are about "suspicious black men"

Who cares if he was following him? George had every right to do that, especially considering the fact that Trayvon fit the description of most of the suspects involved in previous break-ins in that very neighborhood in the year leading up to this incident. By saying that the problem lies in George "getting out of his car", the black community is saying "don't do that, cause we'll attack you if you look at us wrong!"...that's EXACTLY the message that they're sending....I guess the fact that Trayvon attacked George Zimmerman (fact- proven in court of law) is excusable just bc George was "profiling" him? Do you realize that profiling, in most cases, is just plain common sense? Do you realize how many lives have been saved via profiling?

Where was the black outcry for "change in the system" when OJ was acquitted after STALKING and violently SLASHING the throats of two white people? Oh, that doesn't count. I see.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

but I think everyone in America KNOWS that race had everything do with this.

I beg to differ. Personally I think your head is lodged into your fore-point of contact.

Take a look around. I am will to bet damn good money that there are a couple of hundred people here in this forum that completely disagree with you.

I have tried to stay out of this when I saw that it was turning into a meat grinder.

Would those of you who believe this is a race issue please hold up your hand .. .. .

Now, kindly explain in some detail, with reason why you believe it was a race issue.

If you can help it at all please try to bring some facts to the table.

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

You can't be serious? Are you actually saying that people should be convicted even if there is reasonable doubt??? That is probably the dumbest thing I've heard in this thread outside of the race baiting.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I say being 17 makes one all the more dangerous, wreck less with no sense of responsibility or consequence. Prisons are full of teenagers who made dumb mistakes. It's likely that had he not been killed, Trayvon would have been tried as an adult for aggravated assault and attempted murder.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991
The defining factor for me that Zimmerman should have at least gotten charged with manslaughter is ; In the 911 call the operator specifically told Zimmerman to break off pursuit, instead he continued to follow and CREATED the situation. Sad day in this country they let a killer,worthless pile of flesh who has nothing to offer to society but lurking around in the shadows pretending to be a cop preying on people he thinks might be weak. He picked the wrong kid because Treyvon Martin kicked his ass and because he was whooping him he happened to get bullet to the heart. RIP TREYVON[snip]
edit on 13-7-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

You did not watch the trial or even pay any attention to the facts.
fact: Mr. Zimmerman did not call 911, it was the non-emergincy line.
fact: Operator said "we don't need you to do that" even testified they can not order anyone.
fact: Mr. Martin is the one hiding in the dark and attacked Mr. Zimmerman.
fact: Mr. Zimmerman was not a cop only a neighborhood watchman, and he was watching.
fact: Mr. Martin closer to man than child, ask anyone who joins the military out of high school.
fact: (your right) Mr. Martin did attack the neighborhood watchman.
fact: Mr. Martin did get a bullet in the heart for attacking Mr. Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if a high-profile figure (on Obama's level) had publicly said "If I had a son, he'd look like Zimmerman". It's even more interesting to ponder after his acquittal.

I'm not worried about the racial BS that they are trying to distract us with. We are becoming far too aware of their game, and they are getting desperate. We are ever closer to enlightenment... and their actions only make us stronger!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Some thoughts I had on the trial and the jury.

The jury was made up of at least 2 women in their 40's or 50's and they were white. I am a 40's male. By the time you get into your 40's you have a pretty strong inclination to look for someone trying to sell you something. The prosecutor had a tendency during their summation to preach/ yell at / holler etc at the jury. My reaction to that would be to ask myself what the prosecutor was trying to sell me. Also, he made several errors in restating the evidence. Once, I would have caught one mistake I would be on the look out for other misquotes.

Again people have this notice that "PASSION" should influence people to follow their thinking. It has the exact opposite reaction for me. Like I said; if you show me "passion" I question what are you trying to sell me. I get the feeling the prosecuting team was depending on emotion to rule the day. That is stupid when you are dealing with people older than 20. People older than 20 have experience that tells them to watch out for the "salesman" personna.

Also, people praised the " 'tude" that Rachel showed. I am sorry but that would turn me off too. That makes me question what you are hiding. I once read it is better to show grace than anger/arrogance. People with grace will respect those who have grace and those who don't have grace will just stew anyway. I really think that the prosecution team should have imparted to Rachel the importance of knowing your audience. Why potentially turn off the important audience (the jury) before they even have a chance to form an opinion on the evidence you are providing.

Lastly, I watched a clip from NBC News. The reporter said that some people felt that the defense attorney was arrogant during his summation. The reporter looked at the defense's summation 4 times before she started seeing it as arrogant. If it takes you 4 times to view something before you find this attitude it probably means you wishful thought it into existence.

Thanks for your patience reading this summary.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Originally posted by beezzer
A suggestion?

Make a statement, express your opinion, exercise your right to free expression.

Then focus on the hundreds of deaths that take place every day in gang-related violence.

Focus on the homeless and the hungry.

Give some time or money to your favourite charity.

Look at the unemployment, the lousy economy, our terrible foreign policy.

Pay attention to the TSA, DHS, Snowden, NSA. . . etc.

Focus on the immigration bill.

This was one man on trial. It is now over. The verdict is in.

Time to move on folks.

Cheers,

Beez

this wasn't just one man and one trial.
obama eric holder al sharpton jesse jackson black panthers, msm made it more than that.

if they could do this to him, who else do you think they can do it to or already have.

they made it about race, and i bet they wanted to try and play a gun law or two off of it.
edit on 13-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Now if this was the other way around and Zimmerman was dead you wouldn't see any of the people you mentioned anywhere within a thousand miles. Every time these people step out, It instantly turns into a racial issue. It turns out the ones screaming about racism are the most racist of all. Just goes to show you how bogus their organization is.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok people you can stop now clearly as said here:

Click here to see who said this:

He added that Americans should "honor" the life of Trayvon Martin by committing to "stem the tide of gun violence," and "ask ourselves if we are doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion in our communities."

See people that gun got up all by it's lonesome and shot Martin.

Gun violence!

not

Zimmerman violence!.

Case closed.
edit on 14-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well there isn't much left to say since the only counter argument that is being pushed is:

Those who believe that will always believe that and nothing will change their minds. When I come across the "why can't we just be good to one another" threads I just have to look at threads like this to show how divided we all are.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Worse yet is Jesse Jackson saying : "I remain stunned at the decision. The department of justice must intervene to take this to another level."

So the rule of law dosnt count anymore.

He also said "the American legal system has once again failed justice".

So yeah trial by jury doesnt work....so yeah maybe he wants to move to country that doesnt have it?

I swear these civil right groups are determined to set back civils rights decades.

edit on 14-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Who cares if he was following him? George had every right to do that, especially considering the fact that Trayvon fit the description of most of the suspects involved in previous break-ins in that very neighborhood in the year leading up to this incident.

Is george zimmerman the police? Why do we pay the police? What for? Who the hell gave neighborhood watch any authority "to police" any neighborhood?

By saying that the problem lies in George "getting out of his car", the black community is saying "don't do that, cause we'll attack you if you look at us wrong!"...that's EXACTLY the message that they're sending....I guess the fact that Trayvon attacked George Zimmerman (fact- proven in court of law) is excusable just bc George was "profiling" him? Do you realize that profiling, in most cases, is just plain common sense? Do you realize how many lives have been saved via profiling?

No if I was followed in a suspicious manner than I too could have attacked that idiot. I don't like getting followed by anyone unless they have a warrant first.

Where was the black outcry for "change in the system" when OJ was acquitted after STALKING and violently SLASHING the throats of two white people? Oh, that doesn't count. I see.

That was many years ago. OJ should have been convicted and serving his term. But two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by VoidRonin
reply to post by Grimpachi

Trayvon was not trying to kill George! Your whole logic is flipped upside down.

I'm sure he slammed his head against the cement because he was trying to make friends with him...
Come on! Everyone knows his head was being bashed into a plush pillow filled with white daisies! Or was it marigolds?

Geesh!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The people that want it to be about race will believe it no matter what the evidence shows. Why? Because they thrive on the hatred....it is part of their nature. They can't be bothered with facts and evidence.

Would a true racist take a black girl to his high school prom? No he wouldn't. GZ did. He is no racist.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by jhn7537

reply to post by Grimpachi

Trayvon was not trying to kill George! Your whole logic is flipped upside down.

I'm sure he slammed his head against the cement because he was trying to make friends with him...
Come on! Everyone knows his head was being bashed into a plush pillow filled with white daisies! Or was it marigolds?

Geesh!

Was GZ life in direct jeopardy? Did TM have any deadly weapon on him and threatend to use it?

In most states use of a deadly weapon against someone unarmed in the name of self defense does not hold water and you are guilty of at least manslaughter. I am white myself so my opinion has no pro black bias to it, just stating my opinion.

Of course the castle doctrine saved GZ ass big time.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I honestly can't believe some of the posts I've been reading.

How can you cheer on Zimmerman after he killed a 17 year old kid?

Trayvon had no weapon, and posed no threat to Zimmerman, so he was not defending himself. What < snip > is wrong with some of you?

You condone murder, you support it? Who cares if he was crucified by the media? Zimmerman deserves to rot in jail, but now it seems that something far worse will happen to him.

MOD NOTE:

Please do not try to evade profanity censors.
edit on 7/13/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

Really? Sounds like you might be, and I might be wrong, promoting that someone can attack another person and not get shot?

I beg to differ, we have seen many many times, juveniles attacking others. An unarmed person can kill, you know that right? how many times do "kids" attack and beat and rape women? If Mr. Zimmerman would have been a female neighborhood watch person, would you be OK with it? Self defense is just that.

And I think anyone who knows anything about Mr. Martin knows he was trying to buy and sell guns, drugs and had a history of being violent. We might know this but somehow the prosecution was able to keep it all out. And the Jury still came back with not guilty.

And how you think that running out of the dark confronting and assaulting Mr. Zimmerman is no threat astounds me. Really? I think the reason you believe Mr. Zimmerman should rot in jail is do to the Media coverage. Every station, 3 Communist stations msnbc, CNN, HLN, and the fascism network Fox all spewing lies. And still people want to get whitey for it. No white people where even involved. See the point?

Oh and yes i did cheer when Mr. Zimmerman was found not guilty. I did not cheer the death of his assailant.

Oh and I watched the live feed the whole time to get the facts, and only turned on the MSM coverage at night just to see how they were lying about every darn thing.

I am in no way mad or angry with your view, I just don't understand it.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is horrible. That is a case of someone not having concern or respect for the life of another person. Being kids, they will back out in a few years.

Edit:

1 was seventeen so he might be treat different.
edit on 7/14/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join