It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
im calling it racist because thats the only way i can percieve the perception of a not guilty verdict

You're litterally saying "I'm calling it racist because I can't understand how the law works". Sadly that trait is shared among most of the angry people threatning to riot over this trial.
edit on 14-7-2013 by InstantRemedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
With all the hysteria over Zimmerman and Trayvon, why no outrage over this:

There were 67 people shot and 11 killed over the long Independence Day weekend in Chicago. Of the 67, eight were shot, with one killed, in a single Saturday evening attack in the West Side neighborhood of Lawndale.

www.breitbart.com...

Where's Barack, Al and Jesse? Not a peep. You know why? It's black on black crime so no opportunity to race bait and stir the pot.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

it truly is disgusting

he did kill the kid!

and he cant claim self defence if he went to confront the kid, after being told not to

the only people to condone this are racists who wish to have a go... and GZ affiliates

He claimed self defense and won!! You don't understand it because you're ignoring the facts.

GZ didn't confront TM.

TM confronted GZ!!

Stop repeating lies and try to understand what happened already.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

To the mod who just marked my post as off topic, why are you leaving Pharaoh's post up? Every post is just him calling anyone who agrees with the verdict racist. Is the mod in charge of this thread an advocate for the Martin side of the case?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Its easy to label someone a racist, it almost nullifies any argument regardless of how rational because clearly that person is a racist...wow America is worse than Britain, at least most here in Britain are waking up to this BS. The bottom line is I didnt see any evidence that said he was guilty of either setting out to kill a young black male, or killed the kid in cold blood. That is not to say he didn't, but what was presented in court was nothing that I would consider damming evidence. However, once again those who cry loudest get the attention, another black kid gets martyred and a nation degenerates further as individuals still do not look at what they do in their lives to cause problems, their attitudes and their responsibilities get wavered because its the government, its police its (insert race) fault. Actually put it like that, America is a lot like Britain.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by child5p1ay72
reply to post by thePharaoh

Manslaughter and self-defense are not the same thing, I have no idea where you got that from. He was found not guilty of 2nd degree murder because the state lacked evidence the only racist here is you claiming that anyone who agrees with the verdict is racist.

if you dont have a motive
and are claiming self defence

like picking up a stick and hitting someone to defend your self

if that person dies...its manslaughter..

its a lower charge than murder

how did the jury conclude he was not guilty?.... looks like all one has to do is confuse the jury...use lies...just enough to cast doubt...and omehow leap to a not guilty verdict

makes me laugh... dudes like you are sitting at home happy that he got off...after he clearly approached an shot the kid...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I really can't wait till this story goes away, but we ALL know that the media would never let that happen... They created it and they will take it to the point of WT*

So are we a little guilty? Are we are keeping this story going ourselves. How many pages of this "story" has been posted on ATS? Well over a thousand perhaps; this thread is up to 65 pages alone and no sign of slowing down. I'm no fan of the media but they are in the game to make money and sell advertising. It's called capitalism!!!!

glass houses anyone?.................
edit on 14-7-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This should help ... Justifiable homicide is justifiable ...

how did the jury conclude he was not guilty?.... looks like all one has to do is confuse the jury...use lies...just enough to cast doubt...and omehow leap to a not guilty verdict

makes me laugh... dudes like you are sitting at home happy that he got off...after he clearly approached an shot the kid...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
He was found not guilty of murder. I can see how the jury reached that verdict. Murder means intent. Why wasnt he charged with manslaughter? Martin died because he acted as a vigilante when all he had to do was to phone the police and stay away from him.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
This visual exercise fascinates me. Still not guilty?

Same facts, same case? Not guilty!!!! Stop with the race baiting its sick!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

CLEARLY you have no real knowledge about this trial and you are writing off of your anger alone.
The ones who did the confusing are the prosecution, with their "Stop with this common sense thing", and "Think with your hearts", just like someone other amusingly described them; emotional salesmen.

The defense presented facts and evidence to support their side of the story. The prosecution used everything they can to do what you describe; to confuse the jury. If you have only watched the trial or paid close attention to it you wouldn't waste your time writing stuff that are as far from reality as they can be.

And yes, he clearly approached the 5'11, 17 year old 'kid' as a part of his job as a neighborhood guard, was advised not to do it (not ordered to), got his crap beaten to him by said 'kid', and shot him as a last effort to save his own life.

The fact you ignore all of this while trying to make up your own version of the law speaks volumes.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by child5p1ay72
reply to post by thePharaoh

Manslaughter and self-defense are not the same thing, I have no idea where you got that from. He was found not guilty of 2nd degree murder because the state lacked evidence the only racist here is you claiming that anyone who agrees with the verdict is racist.

if you dont have a motive
and are claiming self defence

like picking up a stick and hitting someone to defend your self

if that person dies...its manslaughter..

its a lower charge than murder

And it makes me sad that people like you have no idea how the justice system works, when someone is viciously assaulting you and in fear of your life, you have the right to protect yourself it's called self defense not manslaughter. Nobody is happy a kid died, but people are happy the justice system prevailed. When did he clearly approach and shoot a kid because the evidence i heard was he was on top of zimmerman smashing his head into concrete.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
He was found not guilty of murder. I can see how the jury reached that verdict. Murder means intent. Why wasnt he charged with manslaughter?

Ummmm.....he was. Manslaughter was on the table.

Here is yet another person with an opinion who doesn't even have a BASIC understanding about what happened.

Martin died because he acted as a vigilante when all he had to do was to phone the police and stay away from him.
That's completely false. I'm at a loss for words. You have no clue about this case!

edit on 14-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So we have all learned not to attack people in America because they might shoot you for doing so. I can live with that. I think I will let my kids know they can not attack people. Good lesson to pass on. And we can tell them it is legal to call the cops and keep and eye on people who are strangers or just strange in the area.
Oh wait, We have known this all along.

I see the MSM is still under the false impression that Mr. Martin is the victim. Strange that. Mr. Zimmerman was the victim of an attack. Mr. Martin was a victim of a Father who left him and his wives multiple times. The young man needed a Father to point out the fact that attacking people can get you shot.

If everyone shot and killed people who attacked them, after awhile there would be no more attackers.

An armed society is a polite society.

Everyone I know is armed and they are all polite.

Oh and if Mr. Zimmerman was open carrying his sidearm then he might not have been attacked. You would have to be on drugs to run up and attack an armed person. Mr. Martin just might still be alive.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

how can he be not guilty...when he is!?

How could there be a trial when there was so much mis conduct from the media and Goverment?

he killed the kid... even he is not denying that

so if its self defence..it is then manslaughter...

So if you had to defend yourself or familiy and kill someone you would happly go to prison?

how did he get a not guilty verdict... if its git nothing to do with neanderthal racism.

Because the prosecution did a very bad job. If they had gone for a lower charge of manslaughter and did not go with that border line illegal "go with your emotion" crap then they may have got a conviction. Instead they overcharged and made fools of themselfs. So you may want to look at them.....

im calling it racist because thats the only way i can percieve the perception of a not guilty verdict

Then you have a very odd mind. People disagree. There are black people that do not agree with the verdict and agree there was misconduct what does that make them ?

if it was a black shooter and a young white boy...need i continue

It wasnt. Look out for a case that is and post it in another thread and I will post my dismay at the of justice.

thats said... did you see GZ lawyers and TM lawyers.....that epitamised the racism...alien FBI lawyers for GZ...then some humble C grade charity workers for TM...

Dunno what your babbling on about here. But If it is what I think then I think you will find any self respecting prosecutor would not touch that case after the ILLEGAL EVIDENCE FRABRICATION from the media and higly inappropriate comment from the president (would be Illegal in UK).

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Same facts, same case? Not guilty!!!! Stop with the race baiting its sick!

Between the race-baiting and the COMPLETE LACK OF BASIC UNDERSTANDING of the incident by many posters, this issue is driving me absolutely nuts, man!!

I think I need to leave all of the Trayvon threads to protect my own sanity. People are being completely dishonest and no matter how many times they are corrected they continue to repeat BS.

I'm out!!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

He claimed self defense and won!! You don't understand it because you're ignoring the facts.

GZ didn't confront TM.

TM confronted GZ!!

Stop repeating lies and try to understand what happened already.

wow...

we have an audio recording of GZ saying hes following and going to confront TM... primary evidence

on the other hand

we have a paid-to-lie defence lawyer fabricating a story where TM approached GZ....

and what did you choose to listen to

why?

if it isnt racist...what is it....i think many would like to know what you see, that they dont

edit on 14-7-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I think I need to leave all of the Trayvon threads to protect my own sanity. People are being completely dishonest and no matter how many times they are corrected they continue to repeat BS.

I'm out!!

Same reason I stopped posting.

But don't worry. You will see this in the News again. It wont go away until those who see him as guilty, get their Justice....By any means necessary..

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join