It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
A 17 year old used the racial slur "cracker" (SHOCK)

That does equate to deliberately propagating racial tension all over the media and the web, not in the slightest.

It also is not an excuse for him to now be dead as in "See? He was the racist one, he deserved it"

In this case his use of that term is fear based and is a mild slip of the tongue compared to what is being fueled in front of our eyes which is very obviously deliberate.

If Treyvon was a little racist, it was probably due to incidents like this.

So you're saying the word Cracker isn't of racial use - would he use it on anyone who isn't white?
And to top it all off, "it's not his fault".

Ugh. Trying too hard.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

It also is not an excuse for him to now be dead as in "See? He was the racist one, he deserved it"

Yet, with no evidence, many believe that Zimmerman racially profiled Tray on....
And for that, he deserves to go to prison... or worse.
Whatever, don't let those darned facts get in your way.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"If Treyvon was a little racist, it was probably due to incidents like this."

Really? So racism is OK when it is learned from experience you say? Well...most of the racists I know learned it from experience. That includes whites and blacks. In general, and only in general...humans prefer to live with people more like themselves. Of course there is racism and racism from experience. My uncle (god rest his soul) once said to me "I learned to dislike black people when one of them popped my balloon on the bus when I was six". Did that make him racist or just forming an opinion from experience?
edit on 7/14/2013 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Seriously stop race baiting people in this thread actually stop insulting them

Here

Here

Calling people racists adds nothing to the topic of Zimmerman Found Not Guilty.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

George Zipperhead has no life ahead of him.

zipperhead, eh?

i'm really tired of crap like this. martin used racist hate language often, and even referred to zimmerman with racist terms, but somehow zimmerman is the racist? no. just no.

apparently a specific group of people cannot be racist because of the color of their skin
and any attempt to defend oneself against a racially motivated attack (or any kind of attack) by that specific group is apparently racism.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yes, he did kill someone. That's the only factual statement in your entire post ...

Originally posted by thePharaoh
it truly is disgusting
he did kill the kid!
and he cant claim self defence if he went to confront the kid, after being told not to
the only people to condone this are racists who wish to have a go... and GZ affiliates

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

it truly is disgusting

he did kill the kid!

and he cant claim self defence if he went to confront the kid, after being told not to

the only people to condone this are racists who wish to have a go... and GZ affiliates

edit on 14-7-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

And I say your a racist for calling everyone that disagree with you a racist.

The USA is a free country so is the UK were I live. We are all entitled to our own opinions. Just because they are diffrent does not make us raceist. And its raceist to say otherwise

edit on 14-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That's far from a baby picture. People get so up in arms that a picture of Treyvon at a younger age surfaced. OH MY GOD... You mean pictures are from the past and NOT the future???

Of course YOUNGER pictures of Treyvon would surface. He was a growing boy.

Not only is he dead, but he's not allowed to have ever had a childhood. We might as well take a big eraser and erase his whole damn life from start to finish.

At one point in time he was a little boy... and I bet he didn't imagine this is how his life would end. The lack of remorse for this kids death... even if they rightfully ruled it as self defense (Which I don't agree with but for the sake of the point)....there is no remorse. There is no "I wish I had never decided to follow that kid, this was a terrible mistake that ended in something I could not handle without using my gun and I'm very sorry"

But do we hear any of this coming from those who are jumping with joy that citizens on the street have an implied license to take the law in their own hands in the state of Florida? No. They're emboldened.

On another note, the video I watched of the peaceful protesters last night... the kid who was filming and talking about his chat box... He said he couldn't read that stuff right now. It was too racist and he just gave up on trying to interact and was just filming the protesters now.

How does anyone excuse all this happening on a daily basis? And with no intervention from the law. The NSA spies on us but they can't put a stop to those who wish to incite domestic terrorism and riots by angering people with profuse racism? What a cop out! I don't believe that for one second. I think any locals who tried to intervene would hit a brick wall because it is a national issue and it's being allowed and something smells real fishy about it.

The kid said at one point in the march "ok, the chat is LITERALLY filled with Swastikas now"

Does anyone understand the importance of that?

I was preached to by a white supremacist who donned swastikas on his vest. I was preached white supremacy literature by other kids when I was much younger who had gotten mixed up with skinheads and was trying to indoctrinate me.

I can tell you... they know NOTHING about Hitler, Nazis or Swastikas. I asked the man with swastikas on his vest what he could tell me about mein Kamph. He had to concede that he really knew nothing about Hitler. It's a power symbol meant to scare people. This has nothing to do with Hitler. Racism against blacks has NOTHING to do with Hitler.

It's an illusion. I have seen more Nazi propaganda in this modern era come from and be seeded by Zionists than I have seen it anywhere else. The kid who recruited my friends and acquired an automatic rifle was not from a white European family... or a black family. He was from a certain white middle eastern country... preaching fascism to teenagers (oddly enough) and it is a miracle they got out of it before they got into trouble, but one of them was stupid enough to tattoo a great big black swastika on his arm before he was even an adult before knowing ANYTHING about Hitler.

This isn't about Hitler, but somebody wants to make you think it is.

Young dumb supremacists can't make the connection and see that they are being duped. They blindly don the symbol in complete ignorance because to them, it is taught to be a power symbol. Hitler drew huge crowds and this impresses the power hungry but they know nothing of what it all means or they would plainly see that those who promote the symbol are demonizing them.... securing sympathy for a certain government movement that has nothing to do with race or human rights.

It's another psychological false flag. They're putting the blame off on something else, a symbol of the past.
You'll see swastikas all over the place if you look around and it makes not a lick of sense when it comes to racial tension in the US.

Oh c'mon... do you see anyone in this thread advocating racism or swastikas? Screw those guys who did that, but why aren't you over in the trayvon twitters and facebook pages who're making death threats, and thereatning to riot? There's always going to be extremes and if you're going to go after one, why not the other?

as for why doesn't zimmerman have remorse for killing trayvon. why doesn't he regret anything he did?

Why should he? He wasn't doing anything illegal. As a watchman, it was his job to keep an eye on the community. He did NOTHING wrong. He acted lawfully. He didn't cause Trayvon's death. Trayvon did that. I wish people would just get off their high horse already...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

That's far from a baby picture. People get so up in arms that a picture of Treyvon at a younger age surfaced. OH MY GOD... You mean pictures are from the past and NOT the future???

Then why didn't the MSM post some of his past photos from MySpace and Facebook?

You know, the ones with him flipping off the camera, illegal drugs and such.

Why not?

It didn't fit their agenda.

Obviously they did. Those pictures can be found in numerous locations and most notably on white supremacy pages. He is being demonized for flipping a bird. OH DEAR JESUS HE HAS A MIDDLE FINGER. I have pictures of myself flipping birds. So what. I have plenty of pictures of white friends flipping birds. So what? It's cooler to flip the camera off than it is to say cheese. So he flipped a bird. You don't have to cry about it. It's not going to make society rip apart at the seams.

You totally took the bait. MSM had every intention of bringing this to the public eye, it was how they did it that became important in order to make you feel like somebody is trying to take your rights away from you... and you fell for it. Now you think there is a huge conspiracy because you saw IN THE MEDIA how Treyvon also had less than innocent pictures of himself and believed he stories of how this was a huge cover up.

A picture of him flipping a bird does not make a photo of him NOT flipping a bird... INVALID. Oh, like that photo can't ever be shown again to anyone because here we have this derrogatory picture of him flipping a bird, now all bets are off and case is close"

are you freaking serious?

Let's the bird flipping photo was the first one that fox news showed the public. How do you think the PR people are going to feel about that? I'll tell you.

ARE YOU TRYING TO CREATE A MISTRIAL BY MAKING US LOOK LIKE WE WERE DEMONIZING HIM?

COME ON, WE CAN'T SHOW THAT PIC, RIGHTS ACTIVISTS WILL BE KNOCKING THE DOOR DOWN.

Of course they didn't splatter it on obvious news sources, but did it reach mainstream? ABSOLUTELY.

Use some critical thinking. Obsessing over these pictures does more to harm your cause than it does help it. It shows you're not looking at what is most important and it's NOT that someone is trying to take your guns from you. If they want to take the guns, all they have to do is pass a law and all the people against protesting will do nothing about it, sit at home being mad and try to come up with other things that make them feel safe at night.

The gun debate is only there to upset people, haven't you figured that out yet? What's the worst that's going happen? Back ground checks? Certain styles might get banned at the MOST.

I understand being afraid that you can't protect yourself without a weapon but going to the exact of making a conspiracy about pictures and then using a bird flipping picture to back up that the kid was a gangster is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. These white supremacy groups are getting desperate to support their profiling.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Here

Here

how can he be not guilty...when he is!?

he killed the kid... even he is not denying that

so if its self defence..it is then manslaughter...

how did he get a not guilty verdict... if its git nothing to do with neanderthal racism.

im calling it racist because thats the only way i can percieve the perception of a not guilty verdict

if it was a black shooter and a young white boy...need i continue

thats said... did you see GZ lawyers and TM lawyers.....that epitamised the racism...alien FBI lawyers for GZ...then some humble C grade charity workers for TM...

gutting
edit on 14-7-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Here

Here

so if its self defence..it is then manslaughter... how did he get a not guilty verdict... if its git nothing to do with neanderthal racism.

im calling it racist because thats the only way i can percieve the perception of a not guilty verdict

if it was a black shooter and a yooug white boy...need i continue

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Screaming 'Racist' is the go to argument for losing an argument 'Zimmerman not found Guitly' means they lost the argument, but somehow it 'legitimizes' everything.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Anyone that has issues with the VERDICT?

Take it up with the jury.

Not ATS posters, and insult them.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

George Zimmerman found not guilty.

That is the topic. Arguing and bickering is not what this thread should be about.

You are responsible for your own posts.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

edit on Sun Jul 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed code

link   

In this case his use of that term is fear based and is a mild slip of the tongue

really? mild slip of the tongue? that's why cnn was arguing that the term is widely used and "not racist".

"da police caught me outta skool."
"So you just turning into a lil hoodlum," the person with whom he is texting says.
"Naw, I'm a gangsta," the text message read.

www.cnn.com...
"gangsta" indeed.

judging martin by his character instead of zimmerman by his skin color might help clear up the case.

link   
reply to post by Trubl

Zimmerman was not "pursuing" him. The dispatcher has no legal authority to tell him what to do.
Zimmerman was jumped.

Facts are a really bitch.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Manslaughter and self-defense are not the same thing, I have no idea where you got that from. He was found not guilty of 2nd degree murder because the state lacked evidence the only racist here is you claiming that anyone who agrees with the verdict is racist.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

A picture of him flipping a bird does not make a photo of him NOT flipping a bird... INVALID. Oh, like that photo can't ever be shown again to anyone because here we have this derrogatory picture of him flipping a bird, now all bets are off and case is close"

Not only did you completely ignore the pictures of him waving guns in the air, glorifying the thug way of life, you also make a big mess out of the fact that people are speaking out against the media for what it did.

He was a 5'11 athletic guy, and the media tried portraying him as a little kindergartener, as if to purpously nullify the argument that he attacked GZ. But that's history.
They even photoshopped his face to make it whiter and smoother. Like, seriously. You don't see any agenda here?

You're talking big about how everyone took the bait yet you fell for it harder.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Here

Here

so if its self defence..it is then manslaughter... how did he get a not guilty verdict... if its git nothing to do with neanderthal racism.

if it was a black shooter and a yooug white boy...need i continue

what about the black woman on the jury, do you think she was racist for voting not guilty.
or do you think she just bowed to the pressure, of 5 white women.

most black women i know are pretty tuff and outspoken.
edit on 14-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join