It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Had tray on been anything else but black, Zimmerman may have let him be.

Had Zimmerman been anyone else but a pudgy Spanish guy Martin might have not decided to beat him...

It is obvious that Martin had the physical advantage no matter how many times the press showed his picture when he was 13. I'm 6'5" 270 pounds white guy... I don't think Martin would have attacked me, ever, but here he decided he had the upper hand all the way.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Sooooooo he was wrong for walking through the neighborhood at night in a hoodie.

No, and it wasn't wrong for Zimmerman to follow him either. When Martin circled back and decided to kick his butt that is where all the wrong started.

Well I will say again as I have said before.

Follow me like some weirdo and the police will have the full recording of both sides.

Him saying he is following a Suspect. And me saying I'm about to find out why this guy is following me.

Haha.

Zimmerman was lucky.

And I know damn well most of you on here would have a problem with someone following you. Unless your the FLIGHT type.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

He left Trayvon alone!

Had GZ not been assaulted and forced to defend his life the kid would still be alive.

Why do you want to keep carrying the MSM’s water by continuing to push the race card????

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

You don't know what I do or don't do the orgs,i support or the centers for higher education in contribute to. but yes it was racial because it was profiling that got this "thug" killed off course he don't look like a family member of yours so screw em right??

Yes it was racial because Martin made it racial.
Zimmerman did not know the color of Martin, even after calling the police.

link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Why do you not show the same resolve and commitment to action over the violence you visit upon yourselves in your own communities? You've been told this is a racial issue, so you make it one.
edit on 14-7-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

I'd tell you how many white men I have seen commit crimes of all sorts, never to even be investigated... and some of them quite violent and assaulting in more ways than one... I'd tell you, but it would take way too long.

link   

Had Zimmerman been anyone else but a pudgy Spanish guy Martin might have not decided to beat him...

It is obvious that Martin had the physical advantage no matter how many times the press showed his picture when he was 13. I'm 6'5" 270 pounds white guy... I don't think Martin would have attacked me, ever, but here he decided he had the upper hand all the way.

No no no, less not forgot Zimmerman was looking for Trayvon

Deflection. Stop it.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

So in other words, if I sock you in the face and you have a gun you've got the right to shoot me, even though I have no weapon? Who's the weeny, me or you? Who was more scared of an ass whopping, me or you? Zimmerman was clearly alot bigger than Martin, you mean tell me he couldn't just knock the boy out and called it good?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

He left Trayvon alone!

Had GZ not been assaulted and forced to defend his life the kid would still be alive.

Why do you want to keep carrying the MSM’s water by continuing to push the race card????

Really.

Hahaha

Hood rat !!!

Dismissed gunny

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Interestingly, the media instigated violence between the Tutsis and the Hutus in Rwanda and they were warring tribes of a relatively similar ethnicity and religion. The media can be incredibly manipulative for an agenda.
edit on 14-7-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Why do you not show the same resolve and commitment to action over the violence you visit upon yourselves in your own communities? You've been told this is a racial issue, so you make it one.

I'd tell you how many white men I have seen commit crimes of all sorts, never to even be investigated... and some of them quite violent and assaulting in more ways than one... I'd tell you, but it would take way too long.

I've seen white people commit crimes too. I've also seen native americans commit crimes and get away with it (and my partner is native american, and our daughter is mixed race). What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Prove the case was racially motivated. You can't. Neither could the BLACK JURORS, that's why Zimmerman is a free man.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrocyte
reply to post by DeadSeraph

HAHA. You are hilarious.

How many bar fights happen? Now how many people die in bar fights? I don't have the exact statistics, but having been punched in the face before a few times - and miraculously survived! - I am sure that the odds are low that you will die in a fist fight.

Though, of course, it happens sometimes.

As is just so happens, I do have those statistics and it's plenty to consider a strong 17yr old beating you against pavement to be a deadly threat, IMO. Homicide by bare hands isn't a daily occurrence ...in every state... but it's a few times every single day, nation wide.

FBI Uniform Crime Statistics - Homicide Rate by Weapon Type / 2011

2011 UCR Major Crime Reporting Index

link   
Lots of basic home truths not being taught to people anymore.

And I blame the "useless for anything academics and press" . Always trying to cover up the truth with gray area BS. Which in turn lets the parents off the hook. .

Fact.... We are animals.

Our animal instinct is to judge on looks. In an instant.

If you want to look like a gangsta. To get fake "respect" from your peers. Fine.

But be willing to take the good with the bad.Most people will just think you are a thug.

If your parents failed to tell you this. They are bad parents. Simple.

link   

I've been followed by weirdos and normal people before. What I didn't do was attack them or start crap with them. I'd first find out what the issue was before becoming confrontational. And I carry a gun, so I am armed. So far, haven't had anything bad happen. A couple of creeps, a concerned citizen, a few panhandlers. But I dealt with the situations rationally and confidently.

If you are a rational, decent person, you do not go and aggressively confront people without a solid reason. Simply being followed is not a good reason to get nasty. Only if there is a sign that the person following you means you harm.

All the evidence I've seen (including the 911 call) points to Trayvon being an idiot and getting pissy with Zimmerman instead of finding out what was up.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
You don't know what I do or don't do the orgs,i support or the centers for higher education in contribute to. but yes it was racial because it was profiling that got this "thug" killed off course he don't look like a family member of yours so screw em right??

So my neighbor who is 76 had a home invasion where two guys broke into her house beat her, duck tape here and robed her house....they were two young white guys with Russian type accents...

You don't think to this day I don't profile young white guys with Russian accents? You don't think if I saw two walking around my neighborhood I wouldn't keep tabs on them? No one is taking into account of who is doing all the crimes in that area.

If young black males are doing most of the crime then I'm sorry to say they are the ones who created the profiling. Instead of blaming the profiler, blame the ones who cause the profiling.

But once again this is all moot since Zimmerman's action to follow him didn't justify Martin to decide to circle back and beat him.

It is funny that people don't profile 80 year old black women....I wonder why since they are black too.

edit on 14-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Sooooooo he was wrong for walking through the neighborhood at night in a hoodie.

No, and it wasn't wrong for Zimmerman to follow him either. When Martin circled back and decided to kick his butt that is where all the wrong started.

Thank you! You simplified the issue down to two sentences. This makes perfect sense. It's too bad racists still won't have the intellectual capacity to grasp the concept.

link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I've been followed by weirdos and normal people before. What I didn't do was attack them or start crap with them. I'd first find out what the issue was before becoming confrontational. And I carry a gun, so I am armed. So far, haven't had anything bad happen. A couple of creeps, a concerned citizen, a few panhandlers. But I dealt with the situations rationally and confidently.

If you are a rational, decent person, you do not go and aggressively confront people without a solid reason. Simply being followed is not a good reason to get nasty. Only if there is a sign that the person following you means you harm.

All the evidence I've seen (including the 911 call) points to Trayvon being an idiot and getting pissy with Zimmerman instead of finding out what was up.

So how do you know if a person following you means you harm?

Wait and see what they do to you first?

Either way Trayvon was gonna die that nigh. Zimmerman had had enough with the break in's and dudes getting away with it. He needed to make an example out of somebody.

Mission accomplished.
edit on 14-7-2013 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 14-7-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I wasnt there so i dont know who started the fight. How many times has someone started a fight in a bar and got the worst end of the deal? Oh this guy looks terrible guess that means the other guy swung first . Going by your logic the person who took the beating is always the innocent one.

I agree with the verdict. But only 3 people know what happened that night for a fact God (if you believe in it) Martin, and Zimmerman. No one else knows. I dont know if Zimmerman swung at Martin or pushed him etc first and you dont either.

Zimmerman is innocent cause there was no evidence to contradict his story. That however doesn't mean he didnt attack first and lie about it. NO ONE but he knows that and that is a FACT.

edit on 14-7-2013 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2013 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join