It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What MAY have happend after Nuclear Testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ok, I know, I know, we have all seen this video before, but please bare with me for a moment.
For those of us who haven't I suggest watching it as it shows all the nuclear bombs that were dropped from 1945- 1998. Grand total being 2053 exploded around the world. Keep in mind this was only up till 1998.

Now the question is, why would I post this yet once again? Well, as far as my mind is concerned, we could go a couple ways, which is why I am making this post of thought.

1. After all the passed detonations it does make Fukushima rather a moot point, at least in my humble opinion. I'd say the damage has been done. Stuff has been floating around in the atmosphere and water for years.

Now before I go any further, I just want to throw a word out here for you to keep in mind:
Real estate.

So, imagine if you will since this is the gray area, all the world forces going "Oh S!@$, now we have all this poison floating around, now what do we do?" Of course one smart little infantry man says," I know, just invent something that will counteract it, it's really quite simple sir."

Enter the scientist to make that happen. To make long story short, they found a chemical that could be sprayed into the clouds, almost like seeding for a hurricane, yet this can just be blown out a jets butt and no one will know the difference. It will look just like a contrail.

Meanwhile, back to Real Estate:
A look at Hiroshima,then 1945, and 2006

Hiroshima 1945/Hiroshima 2006 ( photo der.: Voogd075 )
Link to Source

Hmmm 51 years later and seems to be thriving. Im guessing if you wish, you could find more recent pictures, Im actually trying to make another point or thought here at the moment.

In the mean time of these years, those silly mad military folks told the mad scientist they needed to control the weather. Yes, that's it, if we control the weather we will rule the world....So, they worked on it.

I'm guessing they tested it out in the oceans like they did the early bombs that you saw in the video above. I'm also guessing the seeding of hurricanes also gave them some insight...

Now, let us fast forward a little bit.
What is probably one of the most important commodities to a banker? A hot homemade oatmeal raisin cookie to anyone that said "LAND."

I don't wish to go nine yards to get a foot here, but think about it. Could Andrew have been one of the first test? It sure flattened south Fla., and it had to be "Rebuilt." Very nice area now actually. Katrina? What was flushed out there and what has moved in for that rebuild? Perhaps it didn't flush fast enough so they added the Gulf Oil Spill. Jersey? What is being rebuilt there? Super Tornadoes in the Midwest? Towns flattened....

Is anyone seeing the pattern here that I am seeing?

Ok all you history majors, wasn't one of the best rules of thumb for wars was the money was made on the rebuilds? Since we seem stuck on getting another war started, whats the next best thing? Blame it on mother nature??? We have the technology to do it yes?

Now granted, these are just my idol thoughts, but in a complex picture, perhaps this could be the most simple of all or at least on a closer track?

Curious to hear your thoughts on this idle speculation...

edit on 13/7/13 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I realize I may have been a bit "all over the board," and I also realize that I posted this up about the same time as the Zimmerman news broke. Timing is a piece of everything around here and I get that. Been around here long enough to know that....

I was just hoping maybe someone might have some thoughts on my short version of what may have happened...Possible??? Not likely? Geeee now that you mentioned it.....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Interesting concept. I did not know that the american southwest had so many detonations. So the main theory is that chemtrails are to counter act nuclear testing? (among weather modification and others)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by turboneon

Yes pretty much, but I see it as more of a domino theory, ie., one thing led to another, the final thing for now being gaining the "Land," for whatever purpose.

edit on 13/7/13 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I think the countries that tested in the atmosphere are definiatly worried about the risk of inhalation of radioactive particles strontium comes to mind. The recipe for lung and bowl cancer in non smokers is very high. I think that's the main reason for the anti smoking industry. Strontum and smoking would make lung cancer look like it was an epidemic.Its an easy one to take out of the mix. Non of the powers that be have ever given a crap about a healthy population, Franken food. Monsanto big Pharma etc. So why suddenly the anti smoking? Diesel fumes are more dangerous, and pumping gas comes a close second. Compared with smoking. Plus its a good way to try out the social engineering . Notice how Gay we are now?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Thank you for your reply. While Im not sure exactly what you meant by us being so gay now, I do concur with your thoughts about TPTB not really caring about our health as much as they pretend too. I do know they care about money and Land is one of the biggest money generators.

Now Im sure I could go and look to see what is being built now in some of the past "Devastated Areas," but I'd actually love to hear from some members that live in those areas about what is being built and how different it may be now. Are the same people moving back? Are they even residential areas anymore? What has changed? I think New Orleans would be a great place to start as it has had some time to start rebuilding and could give some signs of what has changed. Seems a lot of the "poor" areas were destroyed. Are they still poor areas now?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
what a depressing video...
we can be so beautiful and creative as a specie...
and at the same time..be so dark and ugly.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Yes I have to agree with you. So often I look around at what man has achieved on such incredible levels, and it just boggles the mind. Then like a small child not happy with their sand castle just kicks it down and destroys it without a passing thought. What a crazy species we are. So sad... and if it wasnt for some wars, we probably would have found a lot of answers we have been seeking of our past all lost now in the rubble. sigh

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by turboneon

I did not know that the american southwest had so many detonations.

The whole area around Area 51 has long been used for nuclear testing. You even see the first detonation in that region...the Trinity test.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Anything that stimulates the economies of the world is allowable, even though it destroys nature and the ability of the world to provide food easily for us. By destroying the ability of the earth to provide for us, we become more dependent on the governments to supply our food. This concept of getting people to be dependent on the ones in charge has been utilized for thousands of years. Even though it is wrong and definitely evil it is the way it is in the world of humans.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The half life of fall out is relatively short. Cesium 137 is a large part of the fall out, and it has a half life of 30 years. Strontium 90 has a 28 year half life, and Iodine 131 only 8 days. Plutonium, which has a half life measure in thousands of years, is an alpha emitter, and fairly easy to protect against.

Estimates show that the exposure to all the nuclear testing through 2000, for the world population, is about two years background dose, which is almost nothing.

Probably the most serious threat is cesium-137, a gamma emitter with a half-life of 30 years. It is a major source of radiation in nuclear fallout, and since it parallels potassium chemistry, it is readily taken into the blood of animals and men and may be incorporated into tissue. Other hazards are strontium-90, an electron emitter with a half-life of 28 years, and iodine-131 with a half-life of only 8 days. Strontium-90 follows calcium chemistry, so that it is readily incorporated into the bones and teeth, particularly of young children who have received milk from cows consuming contaminated forage. Iodine-131 is a similar threat to infants and children because of its concentration in the thyroid gland. In addition, there is plutonium-239, frequently used in nuclear explosives. A bone-seeker like strontium-90, it may also become lodged in the lungs, where its intense local radiation can cause cancer or other damage.

Plutonium-239 decays through emission of an alpha particle (helium nucleus) and has a half-life of 24,000 years. To the extent that hydrogen fusion contributes to the explosive force of a weapon, two other radionuclides will be released: tritium (hydrogen-3), an electron emitter with a half-life of 12 years, and carbon-14, an electron emitter with a half-life of 5,730 years. Both are taken up through the food cycle and readily incorporated in organic matter.

A U.N. scientific committee has estimated that the cumulative per capita dose to the world's population up to the year 2000 as a result of atmospheric testing through 1970 (cutoff date of the study) will be the equivalent of 2 years' exposure to natural background radiation on the earth's surface. For the bulk of the world's population, internal and external radiation doses of natural origin amount to less than one-tenth rad annually. Thus nuclear testing to date does not appear to pose a severe radiation threat in global terms. But a nuclear war releasing 10 or 100 times the total yield of all previous weapons tests could pose a far greater worldwide threat. The biological effects of all forms of ionizing radiation have been calculated within broad ranges by the National Academy of Sciences. Based on these calculations, fallout from the 500-plus megatons of nuclear testing through 1970 will produce between 2 and 25 cases of genetic disease per million live births in the next generation.

This means that between 3 and 50 persons per billion births in the post-testing generation will have genetic damage for each megaton of nuclear yield exploded. With similar uncertainty, it is possible to estimate that the induction of cancers would range from 75 to 300 cases per megaton for each billion people in the post-test generation.

www.atomicarchive.com...

To be honest, there is no need to spray anything to eliminate radioactive particles. They're going to go away on their own, relatively (on a geological scale) quickly.

new topics

top topics

join