It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cable connected to some device on the Moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I downloaded the original NASA image mentioned in another thread and found something that's just not right. Can someone help me to identify this?

That's from original file, just cropped.
Looks like a cable connected to some device.

Here is an edited version, I just resized the file from 256 to 800 pixels.

The original image can be downloaded from this address:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

I downloaded the 378.9 MB, direct link: apollo.sese.asu.edu... .png

To find what I found just, download the almost 400Mb file, then zoom in using these directions:
Here you begin:

zoom to:

and zoom again to:

Just zoom in at the last arrow and you will see this sort of cable

It changes color with the background.
And end (or begin) in something that I can't identify.
Hope someone can.
edit on 13-7-2013 by pterra because: clarify

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think the best answer is the most obvious and simple.
As simple as it sounds, I believe you're looking at a hair on the lens or inside the camera.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Very interesting picture. I don't see how it can be a "bleeping" hair at all, Sorry!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I would certainly say this is indeed the case.

Although it does seem to flow and roll over all the topographical features under it.. But this is probably an illusion as well.

Who the bloody hell knows

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

LOL hair on the lens. Good one.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hey OP, nice work on this. Same place and maybe related to your earlier spot? Do you have something to give scale on this for just what we're looking at? It seems to me that if this is an artifact or a hair, as the other post suggests? The scale should be distinctly off to what one would expect to find for a real object like that, sitting where this appears to be.

I look at it this way...in addition to what I said in your other thread about over 14 million unexplored square miles of moon to eyeball, of course. The moon is timeless to our existence and timelines. It's been there forever, for all intents and human purposes. So...if advanced man has EVER existed on this world in the past or deep past? I'll bet that rock in the sky was a target to try for then, too. Of all the places and chances to see things from that deep deep past? The moon would be the spot where time would have the least impact for change right?

Heck, if it's not an artifact, it could be something 50 years old or 50,000 years old. The fact it hasn't been embedded into a crater by impacts would be the only measure, wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

Not sure but I don't think it's a freaking hair on the lens.

In the last pic it appears to go into the soil, at least to me that's how it appears.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If that is a hair on the lens, is there a way to check another photo that would have been in sequence before or after this one to confirm a hair in the same place. I'm just guessing that a hair that travelled through space and was affixed to the lens of the camera would probably not have gotten blown off that easily in a wind-less vacuum.

At least that how I understand the moons surface to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The moon is a strange rock...

Maybe it's the power cord for the soul catcher.

Seriously, I have no idea. It does look like a hair until you look closer.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's just film grain and scratches. If you look at the other strips you'll see they're all over the place.

wms.lroc.asu.edu...
edit on 13-7-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

Hey there, OP! I think it's a hair, as well, but I just wanted to commend you on the fine job you did going into detail about where to find the anomaly in the pic. It's about the most easy to navigate pic I've seen posted on ATS. The majority of the time, we get a great big pic with a vague description of where to find the anomaly and I usually just end up with a headache, lol. Would be nice if everyone would make the effort you did to point things out!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LevelEleven

LOL hair on the lens. Good one.

Are you suggesting that a pipe/hose/UFO/whatever else you can think of is more logical of a conclusion than a simple hair or film grain?
Ok, if you say so.

And yes as another posted, great job on helping others to navigate to the artifact.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

I'm pretty sure it's just film grain and scratches. If you look at the other strips you'll see they're all over the place.

wms.lroc.asu.edu...
edit on 13-7-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

Case closed.

No alien cables guys!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thats no hair

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Actually your right. It's film grain and scratches

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

Good find this looks like the smoking gun. You can see cable in areas casting its shadow underneath it. Id say its a power cable.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I think the best answer is the most obvious and simple.
As simple as it sounds, I believe you're looking at a hair on the lens or inside the camera.

If you look close u can see it casts shadow underneath it on moon. A hair wouldn't do that.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
wow .. I found another cable at different location . Check this out :

Zoom in :

edit on 13-7-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by pterra

Good find this looks like the smoking gun. You can see cable in areas casting its shadow underneath it. Id say its a power cable.

It's this kind of logic why NASA and Governments would actually keep the truth behind intelligent life outside out planet wrapped up.

The majority of humans are still so infantile in their logic and reasoning.

Why in all the universe would you conclude such an image as "the smoking gun"?

Can you not see the folly behind concluding this to be a power cable on the moons surface, some kind of exotic lunar power cable over a camera scratch or artifact? People like you don't even consider for a moment the other much more likely explanation and reality that its just a scratch or an image artifact.

You want there to be aliens SO BADLY your basic human critical thinking goes out the window. I want there to be aliens too man. I'll feel very lonely if we were the only ones.

This is not the smoking gun your so eagerly waiting for. I'm sorry. I sincerely hope one day it comes to all of us undeniably
edit on 13-7-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It seems to go behind features in the terrain, so i don't think it's a hair.
Unless the Apollo picture is fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join