It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone been implanted with a chip by the government without consent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A good friend of mine is an author and she is currently writing a book where one of the characters have been implanted with a chip from the government. She messaged me wanting to know if I knew anyone or any of my friends knew of people whom have experienced this.

Here's what she messaged me -

Hey Sammy. Got a VERY odd question for you so just go with me. lol. Do you know anyone who has been implanted with a chip by the government without their consent and who would be willing to talk to me about it? I am writing a book where the main character has been chipped with a "kill switch". I'll be straight up, the reason I'm asking you is because you are into "conspiracy theories" for want of a better term. I will not be taking the p*ss! I want a very REAL situation so that readers will be freaked out by the possibility. My person beliefs/opinions will not be a part of this. 😊 Hope you can help 😊

Safe to say its not uncommon knowledge with my mates that I'm on ATS quite a bit!

So, anyone got any stories / experiences? Anything will help! I personally don't have anything to add- I don't think Australia implants its citizens but I do know I've heard stories from overseas.

Thanks guys!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I dont have a chip but would sign up for any type implant or augmentation. I am just waiting for that boom...just call me a cyborg!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

I think I saw a thread here the other day about someone implanting something into their head so they can listen to music wirelessly throughout their house. I have no idea how it would work but if it were to be made something that we could use I'd be the first to agree to it!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

This theme was used in a movie. It's not a "novel" idea. It will also be reality for everyone under the "obamination" - The Affordable Care Act.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Imho, those chips are totally obsolete.

A more brilliant way is to get people themselves to pay for them. They are called "smartphones"

With a "smartphone" in the hand 24/7, TPTB can pinpoint your location, spy on your microphone & camera anytime.

And people pay the electrical bill to recharge them. The "kill switch", is just blocking the sim-card. Game over.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

A birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

You would actually let the gov't put a "chip" in you willingly? That just sounds like crazy talk to me.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Haven't seen him post in awhile, but tyou might hit up MemoryShock (he's a mod).

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks man, will be sure to send him a U2U.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Does anyone have any experiences they can share? Thanks for the above replies!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Hi there,

I have 2 issues with your comment.

Number 1... what "theme" has never been used? Theme has a wide berth just like topic. However, you have no idea what the actual storyline or plot is so leave the "novel ideas" to the novelists WITH ideas!

Number 2... Have a look at the information about "Obamacare" instead of believing the rumours. It's called research. Try it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Porle
reply to post by Bilk22

Hi there,

I have 2 issues with your comment.

Number 1... what "theme" has never been used? Theme has a wide berth just like topic. However, you have no idea what the actual storyline or plot is so leave the "novel ideas" to the novelists WITH ideas!

Number 2... Have a look at the information about "Obamacare" instead of believing the rumours. It's called research. Try it.

I've read thru a good portion of the Affordable Care Act. No rumors. RFIds are part of the deal and can be implemented "at the discretion of the Secretary". Try reading it yourself my friend.

Good luck with your book. Let us know when it hits the NYT best seller list.

new topics

top topics

join