It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice to meet you, do you have a resume??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
After several advanced degrees, and working for someone most of my life, I have come to the conclusion and actively working on it, that you do not need to work for anyone except YOURSELF - become your own boss...!!!

In retrospect, an education was nice, as I enjoy learning new things, but after really looking into the entrepreneurial perspective, and famous business owners, most had no idea how to build their idea, but were great leaders and surrounded themselves with people who could accomplish the task set, ie Ford, et al. So although I appreciate my education, being an entrepreneur does not necessarily indicate that you need one...
edit on 16-7-2013 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I discussed the picture on a resume idea with my boss and was told that it could be used to discriminate, so no one should ever put a picture on a resume. It leaves open the possibility of discrimination due to several factors.

As much as I personally like the idea, I can fully see the point as what you put down on paper should matter much more than appearance unless you are applying for a modeling job.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join