It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Reuters: Yasser Arafat's Life Support to be Removed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok Mods, I am unsure where to post this so if it is inappropiate, please delete.

Arafat Said to Still Be Alive

Last night, while half asleep, my girlfriend thought that she heard (on the radio - not voices in here head.
)Yassar Arafat's death, would be announced on the 14th of November due to this being the date of a religious festival.

After looking about, trying to find something she thought she remembered, an 'Eed' (as in seed) celebration/festival, I found this:

THE MUSLIM FESTIVAL OF EID-UL-FITR-UL-FITR
The festival of breaking the fast of Ramadan: 14 November 2004

I don't know if there would be any particular significance, but she recalled the gentleman stating that announcing the death at this time would make Arafat some kind of martyr.

She cannot remember who this gentleman was or what, if any, authority he has on the subject.

I post this just because I thought it might be of interest, particularly if the death is announced on that date. If the date is correct posting such a thing after the event would hold much less weight.

Saying that though, please remember, this is not some kind of psychic prediction. It didn't come to her during a dream, it was a half-asleep recollection of a radio conversation.

Jack

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A quick FYI to people who insist on hallucinations instead of reality:

CNN.com

Sha'ath said Tuesday the Palestinian delegation also met with Arafat's doctors, and said that hospital tests have "ruled out totally" conspiracy theories that have suggested that Arafat's sudden illness was brought on by poisoning.

Nabil Sha'ath is the Palestinian Foreign Minister and he states that the doctors found illness, not poisoning. What now? You gonna say the Israelis planted a microchip in Sha'ath's head to make him say that? Give me a break. The Palestinian governing body is being responsible about this. Most of humanity is being responsible about it. You just desperately need something to shriek about. Give it a rest. I'm sure there are other activities you can expend energy on besides charging people with murder when even their biggest rivals say it never happened.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This just in:

Nabil Sha'ath has admitted to having an Isreali implant in his head. The Isreali's used this implant to divert attention from a possible Isreali poisoning of Arafat...More details soon...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
BBC is reporting that it appears Arafat has had a brain hemorage

news.bbc.co.uk
Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat is suffering from a brain haemorrhage, a senior aide in the West Bank has said.

Mr Arafat started bleeding on Monday evening and was now in a critical condition in a Paris hospital, Tayeb Abdel Rahim told reporters in Ramallah.

In Paris, Palestinian Foreign Minister Nabil Shaath said Mr Arafat's condition had deteriorated but that "euthanasia" was not an option.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join