It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody help me figure out what is in this photo,please?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am posting 3 photo's of my children,it was taken one night last year towards the end of winter.If i recall,it was taken with my oldest daughter's Blackberry.We were having a bbq that night,so i bear in mind that there may have been smoke drifting around-i just think that if this is a column of smoke,it seems to have a rather distinct shape.

The top pic is the original,and in the other 2 i found the shape on the left in the picture shows up better towards the red spectrum.

The only alterations i made to the pic,is to blot my kiddos' faces,and a stripe through our car's numberplate.And then of course i played with the hues till i found the red hues make the figurine-thingy on the left show up more clearly.

It looks to me,almost like a "grey alien" shape,but i would be most interested to get input from anyone?
Wishing everyone a goodly weekend,and thanks for looking at the pics.

edit on 13-7-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
it looks like a sign hanging off of a wall to me.

unless your reffering to the wispy thing to the left then idk.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

oh, you mean that alien sittin on your car's bumper?

i used irfanview to highlight it, it has a lot of good effects.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That's interesting.

Is that a light there on the left?

could be a reflections.

What camera did you use?

And is that the raw image you took?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's not smoke or anything like that? Dust?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Can somebody help me figure out what is in this photo,please?
It's Number One teleported on board of Enterprise.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Clean your lens. I'd say hair and dust and/ or a fingerprint. I have the same stuff appear in my photos because the lens glass is all mucked up. Flash pictures are hell.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It is your breath - trust me I had similar pics and did not believe when someone told me that.
I then performed a little experiment - it was my breath,

see below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-7-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Hi Belcastro yes that would be the wispy thing to the left of my kids.An oddly looking shape for smoke to be,if it's smoke effect.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Hi tinhattribunal,that's a nifty editing tool,I only have PaintNet for my pc and Photo Studio Pro for my phone,but my pc's built-in editor also produces good results-this irfanview looks good though.Thing is,I can't remember if the photo was taken while the hubby was still busy with the bbq,or if it was taken afterwards-if its smoke or something else it did produce a rather "alien" looking effect.Thanks for the alternative image+your input.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Hi grey,yes the top image is the raw one,I just used a tool to blot out my kids' faces,and a thin line through our car's numberplate,the red effects I added while editing to see if the image of the thingy would show up clearer in alternative colors+red worked the best.It was taken with my oldest girl's BB.I can't think what could have caused such a reflection,though.

Thing is,around the time the photo was taken,few weeks later,some strange stuff started happening,and it was a day or 2 after a strange thing happened that I was looking through the pics on my phone one day to tidy up+get rid of unwanted pics,that I saw it.Another odd thing,when my daughter sent me the pic,she did'nt notice it,and neither did i-then on that specific day I was tidying my cell's gallery,it just stood out-my daughter says she's surprised no one noticed it before.Anyway,the alienish appearance of the smoke or smudge,whatever caused the effect,if that's the explanation is still rather oddly synchronistic,considering the nature of the high strangeness that I've experienced some of,particularly since September last year.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Hi yourmaker,its not dust I'm sure,but we were bbq-ing so its possible it may be smoke,I cannot remember if the bbq was finished when the pic was taken,or if we were stil busy.If it is smoke,that's a kind of odd form,it looks like there's even some short l'I'll arms on the thingy-and what looks like 2 dark eyesockets.But it's nor impossible that smoke could form shapes that resemble other things,I guess.There does seem to be a sort of head with eues though,and those 2 short stubs that give the appearance of arms.But I'm not eliminating smoke as a possibility.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Pity he did,nt drag Dr.Spock along when he popped in,I always found Spock adorable

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Hi wylecat well it was my daughter's phone that was used,but I make sure to keep my lens clean these days,I do quite a bit of photography nowadays-but that's interesting what you said about a fingerprint-i will certainly bear that in mind,thank you.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Hii Helen,my breath-ok that's an interesting possibility-thank you for the link to your thread,I will certainly read that tomorrow,its time I got some sleep.From my time here on ATS I have marvelled at the weird effects normal innocuous things can lend to a photo,this is another one of those.Thank you again,for your input and the link-i'd love to read your thread right now but I literally cannot keep my eyes open.

The reason I'm looking for a normal explanation,is that it would be fairly creepy if it was not smoke,breath,a fingerprint or smudge ,I mean,whatever caused that thingy,it does look a bit creepy+odd
I wish you a nice Sunday,and a good week ahead.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

What I see looks like a ghost figure standing in front of your car with it's hands clasped together in front of it's torso.

But... if I change the focus of it with my eyes, I can see an alien. If that's what it is, it has a really big head!

Great catch!!!
What is that round thing just above your daughter's shoulder in the background?

edit on 7/14/2013 by sled735 because: Add Question

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Hi Rax - it is toward the end of the thread where I take my camera out and take pics with me breathing near to lens - results were creepy.
I defo think it is breath it looks just like my pics

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Helen,hey there,I went to your thread but the photo's are not available anymore-just the little boxes with the x's inside? May I ask a favor,could you repost them on this thread-i Really would love to see them? Aside from pertaining to this thread,my hobby is photography+photo art,so I'm always on the lookout for tips as to create special effects-and the breath effects in your pics,I wouls find most interesting for that aspect of it too.No rush.whenever you have the time,or just send them via u2u and I will post them here.If its not too much trouble I would really appreciate it.A goodly day to you,and thanks again for your input.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hiii sled,how are you,I'm glad you dropped by this thread-WOW-what a change of perspective you pointed out-the figure with it's hands clasped! I saw the figure on the left from one viewpoint-the l'il "grey alien" appearance is what jumped out at me,but its absolutely fascinating,how You perceived it first.As a figure with it's hands clasped-and the way you highlighted it,it looks so much like that!Thank you very much indeed.
Yeah if it's an alien it sure does have a big head,or it looks out of proportion because the rest of the body has not fully shown in the photo.As I said to grey 580,I found this pic one day while wanting to tidy up my media section on my cell-and just after some things happened that caused a complete paradigm shift,so I think that's why I only saw the alien-ish look of the anomaly in the pic-but yes,it defo also look like someone standing with clasped hands..thanks so much for your input.

Btw the round thing is a reflection of the geyser on the outside of my bathroom wall.Incidentally,I do have a pic of my son,my oldest girl+her fiance's l'il niece having a nap on a night she+her inlaws came for another bbq.I will find that+post it later today.Interesting too,my son has the second sight,and so does the little girl in the pic I will post-the niece of my daughter's fiance.It seems to be an ability in many Afrikaner people.My son,for instance,is the grandson on maternal grandmother side,of a woman who is a distant descendant of the Seer from the old days in my country,Seer(Siener) van Rensburg.I remember from my childhood,my adoptive family and their extended family was rife with this type of thing-my mother's youngest son had the second sight too-she told me some interesting stories of things that happened in his childhood,and I personally witnessed him+his cousin,when he was an adult already,come banging on our door in the night,terrified+freaked after seeing a spirit/ghost in an old farmhouse where they were sleeping over that night-so terrified they did'nt even register that his car was right outside-and just fled the house on foot in the dark,to where my parents+myself were house-sitting another farmer's house while that family was on holiday.The house he saw the spirit/ghost,was actually the house where my dad lived,he had a whole 4bedroomed house allocated to live in,being the farm manager.

Now in that house,my dad had rather spine-chilling experiences,eg he would be sitting by the kitchen table at night,having his nightly cup of pre-bedtime tea+relaxing when for instance,a piece of crockery that was in the sink draining board,would sudddenly drop out of the air+smash to smithereens on the floor next to him.Thanks so much for your input sled,much appreciated:-)

edit on 14-7-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join