It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT director who raised questions about Zimmerman case is fired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
CNN

Kruidbos testified before Zimmerman's trial began that Martin's cell phone contained images of Martin blowing smoke, images of marijuana and deleted text messages regarding a transaction for a firearm and that those images had not been given to Zimmerman's defense team.

Another whistle blower punished! He tells the truth that someone has done wrong, but he is the one who is punished. It shows that the "Justice System" has no interest in justice in this case. I wonder in how many other cases?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

In court, Kruidbos testified that he was concerned that he could be held liable if all information wasn't shared

I guess he was right one way or another here.
Sure is a shame that he was terminated, however I'm not sure what kind of case he can make for wrongful termination based upon the charges from his employer.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Mob rule and underhanded dealings should have no place in the justice system. But alas, there they are.

edit on 13-7-2013 by TurtleSmacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Another whistle blower punished! He tells the truth that someone has done wrong, but he is the one who is punished. It shows that the "Justice System" has no interest in justice in this case. I wonder in how many other cases?
reply to post by Magister

I just heard this on CNN. Isn't that a shame that someone who wants to expose the truth is prevented from doing so, not to mention lose his job over it? Kind of makes you wonder if there's a secret agenda to make sure Zimmerman is convicted.

A guy's freedom is in jeopardy here, yet this information isn't released to the courts? Great system we have here! I always thought the idea behind court proceedings was to get at the truth. If Martin was shown to have dealings with fire arms and drugs, it could of easily have changed the perceived character of him as being just an innocent high school kid, to a typical thug. If Zimmerman is found guilty, I'm sure his attorney's will file an appeal concerning that revelation.

I really feel bad about the guy who lost his job. I hope the person who fired him, sees Karma come back full circle.

new topics

top topics

join