It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Time, Mother Earth and the Future Son - What proof do you need? - Deny Ignorance!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The word Truth in Hebrew is Emet. Emet is a root from the Hebrew language that is spelled with three letters of Hebrew: Aleph (first Letter) Mem (middle letter) Tav (Last Letter).

-Aleph is the symbol for the OX and Alpha of Greek (LINK) It is the representation of the one true Godhead (Three in One). It is the same as particle, wave and consciousness and the very thing that allows life to collapse wave function in physics.

What I am showing you here is the proof you need to know that the Son of God is what we know Him to be. Once you know the Truth, it sets you free. You can only be set free if you act on the truth with thoughts, words and deeds. See if you agree.

-Mem is the symbol for water (LINK). You might say, "Wait. I thought the Hebrew had 22 letters. How can there be a middle? Good call on your part. This is true. The middle is between the Lamed (Shepherd's Staff and the Mem of water. Together, we have a point that cannot be missed. I will get to this point in a moment.

-Tav is the Omega of Greek and the two crossed sticks of Hebrew (LINK)

As an interesting side note, there is a 23rd letter of Hebrew that has been absorbed into the Ayin today (16th Letter). This letter is the Ghah and resembles the double helix of DNA (LINK).

What does the Bible call Christ? First, He is the Shepherd represented by the Staff used to protect and guide the sheep. Next, he is the Word. When we take a look at the Ghah beyond the 22 letters, we understand that the Ghah was added to Ayin. What is the meaning of Ayin? Ayin is the picture of the Eye (Eye of Ayin). We might also connect this with the all seeing eye of the Creator. Can we say that Christ is the Shepherd that sees through our eyes? Are we all from Adam, created by the Son of God? How might we see a Shepherd with our soul in the wilderness of life? Does Christ see your every move? What else does the Bible say about Christ?

Revelation 1

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

By signifying Himself as the Alpha and Omega, he was giving away a secret to a mystery we can solve today. We see this by the water in the middle. He was showing that the first and last of Time is represented by the waters of the present. When Jesus said, "You must be born again," He was identifying Himself as the waters of life and our immersion into those waters. Baptism is this very symbol of involution and evolution into the river Jordan (Crossing between the wilderness and promised land).

Where do we get the word Mother? The Latin word for mother is Mater. Mater is where we derive our word (From Hebrew) Matrix, Material and Matter. Here is what my Lexicon says:

The first letter is the (aleph - A), a picture of an ox. As the ox is strong, the letter also has the meaning of strong. The second letter, (mem - M) representing water. The two letters give us the meaning of "strong water." The Hebrews made glue by boiling animal skins in water. As the skin broke down, a sticky thick liquid formed at the surface of the water. This thick liquid was removed and used as a binding agent - "strong water". This is the Hebrew word AM meaning "mother", the one who "binds" the family together.
LINK

Where do we get the word Father (Lord)? The Latin word for father is Pater. Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet. Bet is the pictograph of the tent opening. From the same source above:

The first letter is the (aleph - A), a picture of an ox. As the ox is strong, the letter also has the meaning of strong. The second letter, (bet - B), is the picture of the tent or house where the family resides. When combined these letters form the word AB meaning "the strength of the house" and represents the "father."

As I state above, Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. What do you get if you take God (Aleph) from the word Truth? Instead of the word Emet (Truth), you get Met, meaning Death.

What word do we get if we remove Christ (Tav) from Truth? You get mother. What do you get when Son is made alive by the Mother (Matrix)? Aleph Mem Tav - Truth. Matter is the key to life. Consciousness (I AM) is key to animating life. What connections do you make in this? Is there some cosmic mistaken in the perfect proof of Christ I am revealing in this? Can you deny this as truth?

What does it mean to deny ignorance? Stop ignoring truth! Let me give you some time and space to think the matter through.

Fiat Lux!

Genesis 1:1-3

In the Beginning (TIME), God created the Heavens (SPACE) and the Earth (MATTER). Let there be light (Fiat Lux)!

In all Greek tradgedy, there is the discovery of truth. This is the world Anagnorisis. What follows your search for truth? Peripeteia - Sudden realization.

Do you realize what I have sHown you? Hey (H) means to behold a great work. What word do we get with Aleph Mem Shin?

"The mothers (aleph, mem, shin) symbolize the three primordial elements of all existing things: water (the first letter of which is mem in Hebrew) is symbolized by mem; fire (of which shin is the most prominent sound) is represented by shin; air (the first letter of which is aleph) is designated by aleph."

LINK

To hear what I am saying, you need an Ear! Information is the Ear of Wheat (Seed) that is in formed information (Branching information in a fractal). Are you informed by what I show? Why is Christ the only way to the father? Why is Tav two crossed sticks? Can there be a mistake in this clear truth?

What does this all mean? Go back and read, but first, look at this from a parable. God (Strength of the Tent) and Mother (Strength of the Waters) makes a child (Continuation of the seed). What is the word Son in Hebrew? Bet Nun.

Here is the what the Lexicon says:

"The first letter is the (bet - B), a picture of a tent or house. The second letter, (nun - N) is the picture of a seed. The seed is a new generation of life that will grow and produce a new generation therefore, this letter can mean "to continue." When combined these two letters form the word BeN meaning "to continue the house" and is the Hebrew word for a "son."

The seed of the Num looks like a sperm. See if for yourself. LINK

How much more clear can the Word of God make this before you see the Truth in the waters of baptism? What is the purpose of baptism? To Turn.

edit on 13-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Do you realize what I have sown you?

I dunno...wheat? Or maybe oats. I can't tell.
edit on 13-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Do you realize what I have sown you?

I dunno...wheat? Or maybe oats. I can't tell.

Wheat is the Ear.

From the root of the Hebrew word 'WORD' / 'SPEECH', we have ear. Ear is not just the thing you hear with, it is the ear of wheat (Head) and the seed of information that is related to the next word on this morphological tree: That word is Branch. When information branches, it defines the very word itself. In Formed. Are you informed by God's WORD and Tree of Life (DNA)?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it

I would love to see someone come here and overcome this truth. If I am ignorant, someone can come to deny it.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I would love to see someone come here and overcome this truth. If I am ignorant, someone can come to deny it if they can.

I honestly didn't see any proof. Your argument isn't even coherent. Where's your proof, your logic? All you did was come up with archaic words which are represented by these symbols which apparently have some sort of meaning that agrees with the general character profile of this one dude and TA-DA!!! He's real and I dare you to challenge it.

What's there to challenge? You made a fool of yourself just fine on your own. I do hate to see you making a mockery of the ATS motto though. You should leave that part out next time.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I would love to see someone come here and overcome this truth. If I am ignorant, someone can come to deny it if they can.

I honestly didn't see any proof. Your argument isn't even coherent. Where's your proof, your logic? All you did was come up with archaic words which are represented by these symbols which apparently have some sort of meaning that agrees with the general character profile of this one dude and TA-DA!!! He's real and I dare you to challenge it.

What's there to challenge? You made a fool of yourself just fine on your own. I do hate to see you making a mockery of the ATS motto though. You should leave that part out next time.

Here is your Evidence from PHOENICIAN

You need to know that the root language of Hebrew, Greek and Latin is the Phoenician. We know the meaning of these letters and they are pictographs showing us the root meaning from all three languages. The English I use to show this is a son of the first language. It is both East and West. There are 22 letters in Hebrew and 24 in Greek. Hebrew is a concrete language and Greek is abstract. How many chromosomes are there in our genome? 46. What do you get when the two sides of each set of 22 (plus 2 sex chromosomes) come together as a human? You have left and right brain; concrete and abstract; emotion and mathematics. There are no mistakes in this. Today, we know the axiom: As above, so below. We are made in an image that reflects the truth I show in all images. DNA is merely a reflection of all other words and all other languages.

You will need some evidence if you wish to show truth. Bias and incredulity against truth cannot stand against the root we can define from all perspectives. If strong nuclear forces have invariable symmetry, you can simply rotate truth any direction. It will still be the same from any place you look. If you cannot show a difference as we rotate this truth by perspective, the truth I show is invariable.

Ignorance is the weak nuclear force and it does not follow the invariable symmetry. Check me to see: Eightfold Way Physics

Since Neutrons and Protons are mirrored, the electron will be captured and heeled. Protons have two up quarks and one down. Neutrons have two down and one up. They are symmetrical. The weak force (Electron) cannot win. This is why ignorance sinks and truth rises with the upward spiral.

Ecclesiastes 4

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

You can show a man the truth, but you can't make him think.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You're wasting your time. Old Sesquipedelian Exegesis doesn't process input.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Some people want a truth that doesn't require them to think.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I love it. Everyone needs a drink eventually. Living Water satisfies forever.

John 4

10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

He's not referring to KoolAid.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You're wasting your time. Old Sesquipedelian Exegesis doesn't process input.

Not only are these not long words, I have defined them to a degree that cannot be hidden.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I totally get what you're saying. Good job explaining it. Now do you see that the Catholic Trinity is a fraud? It's the Father, Mother, and Son. The holy spirit and the Father are both the same thing, they left out the Mother so they could turn Her into the whore of Babylon and profit off of her.

One thing though, baptism is metaphorical for child birth. Being born again from water is being born again from your mother's amniotic fluid (water). To be baptized is to be born.

WE are the Trinity because we are the Mother (body/physicality), Father (spirit/time), and Son (Mother and Father combined to form One). We keep slipping into the future every moment, so us being the "future" Son also applies here.

The true bride of Christ (spirit/consciousness) is Earth (physicality/body), and when the two are "married", you come out with us, where the two become One.

S&F
edit on 13-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Egad! Look, Worthington, it responds to stimuli after all! Quick, pass me those electrodes...

Hurry, I hear the peasants storming the ramparts.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I totally get what you're saying. Good job explaining it. Now do you see that the Catholic Trinity is a fraud? It's the Father, Mother, and Son. The holy spirit and the Father are both the same thing, they left out the Mother so they could turn Her into the whore of Babylon and profit off of her.

One thing though, baptism is metaphorical for child birth. Being born again from water is being born again from your mother's amniotic fluid (water). To be baptized is to be born.

WE are the Trinity because we are the Mother (body/physicality), Father (spirit/time), and Son (Mother and Father combined to form One). We keep slipping into the future every moment, so us being the "future" Son also applies here.

The true bride of Christ (spirit/consciousness) is Earth (physicality/body), and when the two are "married", you come out with us, where the two become One.

S&F
edit on 13-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

All good stuff. Don't miss the entire point. Authority is removed from men and returned to God. God is made All in All. When Abraham was asked to give up Issac, God never intended to take it from him. He was only desiring faith first, then what he loved was returned. There is a ram caught in the thicket for all of us. The scapegoat takes our sin and shame. Satan is the change in the ships angel of heel. The same heel that is the heel on either side of the one loaf of bread (1 Corinthians 10) is the heel the crushes the head of Satan in Genesis 3. Heeling is training to see authority from the other. It's the same as a master and dog. In the image, the dog is us and God is the master. This is the Freemason reference to the dog with Orphan Annie. Their lost Word is Christ.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Egad! Look, Worthington, it responds to stimuli after all! Quick, pass me those electrodes...

Hurry, I hear the peasants storming the ramparts.

Actually, the ones doing all the true work from suffering will soon be resting as Christ raises his feet to the footstool. We are on the event horizon of our Sabbath and the end of the King's enemies. The thieves have their reward already.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

We are not what's in the image, we are the image, the entity that brings the image forth to be seen.

We are not our bodies, we are Spirit having a bodily experience. We are masters over our bodies and world, which means we control them. We can morph the world into any shape we want, same with our bodies.

We have mastery over the image (world), so the world is the dog and we are the master, we are the authority because we create our own destinies and control our bodily actions and thoughts.

The only thing that can "save" us is ourselves, and that is by loving one another. If everyone loved each other, there would no war or killing and heaven would be on Earth once again.

We have the free will to choose to love or not to love, and unfortunately most of the world chooses not to, sometimes by our own actions/decisions and other times by the actions/decisions of others, i.e. through indoctrination which leads to division.

We are the masters of ourselves, and free-will is the proof of that. We are not the dog.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Bible (Highest Axiom) tells us the ending of this story and we are not the end authority over the matter. We did not bring matter into form. We think and move only as Children of God. Here is the end of the story.

1 Corinthians 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

29 Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them?

---Indeed. Why are we baptized? People are the bodies for the souls who have passed. We are our on forefathers. This is what he was saying. What purpose? So that God can be all in all through Christ. When? When death is destroyed. How? Everything must be put under His feet. Who? Christ. We are not the authority. We are the ones with authority removed so that our head, Christ, can return the kingdom to God after crushing the heel. Heeling is changing authority through training and obedience. As I said before, Abraham and Issac is the picture of God asking for something, only to show that he is returning it back to us. This happens after the next 1000 years are complete, but Christ must first make the enemies his footstool. The very first sign of this is here: Global Financial Meltdown

Christ enters the temple once again at the end of 2 days. He raises Israel and then takes down the moneychangers source of revenue. How? Thieves are marked by their debt. They rise out of the sea of nations (Revelation 13 and 20) and are a house divided on themselves. Christ only had to sit back and let it happen. Thieves destroy themselves. When they dig a pit for someone else to fall into, they fall into it themselves.

All of the foreshadowing of the first century is happening today. All 7 billion souls must be here to see it happen. Elijah turns on the water and prepares the way with Baptism. Elijah is John the Baptist. Read Matthew 3.

Enoch One

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed.

---When does this happen?

And he took up his parable and said −Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

In a nutshell, this is our story ending today. We are the generation to come. We are on the event horizon at the end of the flood of waters as Christ comes to take the Ark away. It ends as it begins. The best thing (only thing) the thieves need to do is surrender and repent to a destiny that is unstoppable. To their eternal destruction, they will continue to the end as they try to once again kill Christ. Who is Christ today? The body is here on Earth. It's the Church. Above, the head is at the right hand of God. Will God allow Issac to be sacrificed? No. He has a scapegoat that will enter the flames of His wrath and it's not those who are repenting in the waters of life. That body will rise. Baptism is for the purpose of repentance. We are in the water for this reason.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Actually, in an esoteric way, we do bring matter into form. Our brain creates our five senses, and those five senses give matter its form. If consciousness ceased to exist across the entire universe, there would be form to the universe, it would be void. If there is nothing to perceive the universe, it no longer exists.

As a collective, consciousness gives the universe and matter form. Remember when god told Moses he was the I AM? That was a reference to consciousness, and consciousness is a part of every living thing. God is not separate from us and never has been. We are One in the same, or All in All as you put it.

new topics

top topics

join