It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wanna Take A Ride?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Hey Mo
I thought it was interesting because I believe her. And how the whole thing seemed to be
somekind of trial run, or maybe an exorcise/drill for setting people up. I believe the military
wants us to believe aliens are coming here. And this for me seems like somekind of
covert training that lucky enough for Simone wasn't meant to be taken to serious at
that time. So that's my interest. See you on the other side someday brother.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I always found it most curious that not long after my ordeal, one Linda Moulton How went into (what to me is a similar....) circumstance, upon Kirtland AFB. She could not get into trouble, as a civilian not connected to government.
www...(dot)openminds(dot)tv/ufo-discosure-afb/
edit on 15-7-2013 by misschareesee because: z

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee

start digging around into the hows and whys of Linda Moulton Howe -clashing with- the works of Whitley Streiber.
..i think i just got banned from "chatting" here?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I don't understand, but it sounds intriguing. You are welcome to elaborate, I hope such would not get you banned.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

with much respect ma'am, you are asking if we want to go on a ride?

i've provided enough "material" thus far to facilitate a similar "ride"
it is better that people "research this for themselves"

as for getting "banned" (..come what may) ..i am actually "keeping mum" on certain things i have an inside track on. much like yourself, i've been in various facets of the "inside"

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
reply to post by randyvs

I always found it most curious that not long after my ordeal, one Linda Moulton How went into (what to me is a similar....) circumstance, upon Kirtland AFB. She could not get into trouble, as a civilian not connected to government.
www...(dot)openminds(dot)tv/ufo-discosure-afb/

NOW THAT'S INFORMATION RIGHT THERE ?
Not sure I was on the right site can you fix your link Darlin ?

Oh ! And thank you for posting
edit on 15-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I hope openmindstv isn't regarded by the ATS-PTB as a beforeitsnews, for some reason, as that was about my fourth time to make that link stick and work there.
The best I can do is make this. http(colon)//www(dot)openminds(dot)tv/ufo-discosure-afb/ which is not a convenient click on unfortunately. But it was meant by me for those who need a refresher or introduction on when linda went to Kirtland. It's called Ufo Disclosure at Kirtland Air Force Base, by Alejandro Rojas, June 7 2010.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I like this better than a text link. What is relevent to us just now, begins around 035: in this vid.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm just happy that there are those willing to speak up from what is considered the "inside" who have more to lose really. You have to keep doing it, because this needs to be opened up and not hidden, like all the hidden power structures who want to keep everyone in an aritificial old tech bubble, and despite put downs and disbelief, but also, they can just ignore altogether, and you feel like you're put in a box on ignore, talking about experiences that alter the reality everyone is in, but people just walk on by the posts.

But keep on, that's the point, with humor if one can, and dignity.

Your posts have been very much grace and dignity. And that came across in your interview too.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thank you.
I wonder, can you describe anything spacific for me, in regards to
what I guess you might call, the clout, that Linda seem to carry
on base ? Or would you even go so far as to describe it that way?
Please of course.

I find what you said about her " not being able
to find trouble," as meaning, she was given great liberty there on
base. Which for me, is strong indication of what I have suspected
about her and others, who are pushing this whole agenda. I believe
her bloodline gives her connections.

reply to post by Unity_99

Your posts have been very much grace and dignity. And that came across in your interview too.

Damn good call !

edit on 15-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I love you, Unity99, what a gracious soul. And uncommon, (around here). Angels be with you.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think Linda's clout could have been that she was a professional media person --for the disseminators-- and a willing one. But however, with utter sincerety for the Truth that is Out There, on her part. I have speculated in times past, well, wondering if not all ufologists were private civillians, as I researched a little bit into the intelligence position called non official cover operative. It's in wikipedia. Wikipedia says they can pose as academics, businessmen, I think Valerie Plame Wilson was called a noc before she was thrown under the bus by neocons of a previous Presidency, otherwise, they have ironclad plausible deniability. They especially like to ensconse themelves into the MSM broadcasting corporations, a favorite.

seattletimes.com...

Often, even close relatives have to be shielded from the truth. The former NOC said it was particularly traumatic to inform his son, when the boy was in his midteens, that his father had been misleading him for years about his true line of work.
"He was pretty stunned," the former NOC said. "He was also disappointed that no, I didn't carry a gun, didn't get to meet pretty enemy spies and that my cellphone was just a cellphone."
Other former CIA officers described similarly difficult conversations with loved ones, and said one of the hardest parts of being under cover is the extent to which that status can complicate your personal life

edit on 15-7-2013 by misschareesee because: ad txt

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A document sting happened to CBS News' Dan Rather. This man at 04:00 says that CBS let it's standards slide.

But I am convinced the government sought to pour their wrath of vengeance out on Olde Dan for this down here,
Dan credited for this expos'e.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

misschareesee, I am listening now, but by chance was there anything mentioned about the Alien species that has a base camp on Saturn's moon, Titan? They are terraforming Saturn with the rings that they have spent thousands of years putting around it. It's going to be a super Earth when it's all said and done.

My neighbor who l lived across the street from in Pleasanton, CA, he told me about this when I was younger during the early 90's, and he said that his Dad told him about it years before one time late at night after drinking a lot. His Father was German, and he worked for Lawrence Livermore National laboratory in Livermore, CA.

This is 100% a true story. Agents actually came to all of us neighbors homes and asked questions about this Man's travel habits, and if they took long trips ever, and they even asked if his Son ever mentioned taking a vacation to Russia???

You know what else? One time my friend (the Son) took my brother and I over to his house and he lifted some boards off the hard wood floor in his Father's office and there was a rocket launcher in this framed out pocket. I swear to god this is the truth.

Now I was in my teens, so I was not thinking logically, but my brother and I actually considered stealing it! Stupid kids, but reason won that day. Thank god we never did, who knows what trouble we would have gotten into. We were not kids who would steal either because our family had higher middle class money. The thing just looked so cool to us. A lot of other weird stuff went on with those people. I probably should just leave it at that though about them. Nice thread my friend.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I sure have no knowledge for you about Saturn. But Agents takeing an interest in someone speaking of it along with planetary terraforming, I can totally believe, no problemo. The hounds of the PTB make extreme mountains out of the most surprising things. Computer hacker Barrett Brown may get 105 years. You familiar with Gary McKinnon? OMG, I can't believe (uh yes I can) the extent of wrath toward him. For speaking about how he
--claims-- he --saw-- data re. 'Non Terrestrial Officers'.

Come to think of it, these NTOs (probably a reality, I believe McKinnon) could have something to do with your Saturnmoon account. Could very well be.
edit on 15-7-2013 by misschareesee because: ad txt

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well misschareesee, We can all say this much, it's all something to at least consider?
~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I believe that your Saturnlunar scenario would be somethign classified at the highest deepblackest levels. And nothing less. Thats just how that is, and it's not right. Catherine Austin Fitts spoke often of trillions of dollars that just go poof. She was a high official in the Cinton HUD agency. An accounter of money money. Follow the money.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
reply to post by aHEMagain

Yeah, what happened? And why is everyone else in the thread continuing on as if nothing has happened. What is up?

(because) we are already super-jaded.

the one who "follows" all this "stuff" already knows of the "non-physical nature"..
constant info pertaining to solid physical craft, etc no longer cuts the mustard.
-regardless of who's pushing that agenda.

in time, you will see all this 'dovetail' with 'spirituality' (..case in point, the vaticans recent shift to accomodate these "space-brothers" ) ...some members here are already "up" on this stuff.

Oh, trust me, I'm "up" on the Vatican's plan, well, the Jesuits plan ("My plan to"...."MY Plan!"....."The Plan") to introduce the us all to our savior, Alien Shape-shifter Jesus.

I'm not sure the case is as closed as you make it on there being no physical craft at all, but I agree there is another perhaps non-physical phenomemon as well. I suspect that we haven't been as open-minded as we need to be about what other life forms have to look like.

As far as my comments on this thread, I've just been curious at the posted, then deleted, then posted, now deleted again, documents.

aHEMagain

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aHEMagain

The documents are still there on page 3. So, Im not sure what you mean.

And for once am really please, to see such a good thread, interview, from a credible source. I usually ignore credible sources and wonder what they want to sell this time for as an experiencer, grass roots is from the people by the people. There is so much control in ufology. It's almost like religion. I equate an Et bearing religion to a renegade by the way.

I think it takes courage to speak up, but those who are on various ends of this thing, if they have integrity, they're not going to just go away and be quiet and experience this without sharing, events that change our science, change the world of economic slavery and the need for these capitalists to destroy a planet, to control every aspect of our lives, to keep secret all the advancements and info they have. They need to realize that this is about freeing this planet and there are more than just us on that task.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

i remember reading many years ago that nasa crashed probes into saturn & jupiter with 50 + pounds of plutonium when a probe only needed 6 to get there almost like they wanted to get a second sun going ??? if you find that info pm me please

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join