It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wanna Take A Ride?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by misschareesee

This is one the most interesting threads on UFOs I've seen to date. I'm a total skeptic
and will return most likely skeptical after reading the other replys and catching up.
For now, a well deserved SnF is the most I can offer along with a

WELL DONE

edit on 13-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

now I'm Definitely going to have to listen to this if my bro is interested

Definitely .. most Definitely

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I firmly believe that extra-terrestrial beings are inter-dimensional. They operate only when willing in the bounds of our perceived reality. They have evolved technologically to a point that they became living/machine symbiotic forms of consciousness. Where the natural flow of energy over time gave rise to a physical vessel for consciousness, the manipulation of the universe gave rise to masters of matter. Beings that can shape energy to their will and utilized it to bootstrap themselves into higher planes of existence.

I believe the consciousness (soul, whatever pleases your ideology) arose to command matter and energy and is using it still to strive ever higher across whatever dimensions may exist. The beings that we call aliens literally transformed their physical bodies into what we see as the UFO, and they have through their discourse they discovered that they and all life in the universe is a part of the same consciousness. Yes, the aliens are a part of us, and we are a part of them.

There is something inside each of us life forms that is indescribable. It's like having an invisible tether tied to our consciousness and every one of these tethers comes together to meet at a point. This point is the all consciousness, or the collective unconscious. The UFO exists to confound us. It is something that does exist, but could not possibly exist. It is there to prove to us that mystery is alive and growing. That we must spend our time to explore the never ending exponential fractal nature of nature.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

I have long decided that I will not keep a solid belief on what is really going on with this -anomalous- ufo phenomenon and it's seemingly related anomalous humanoids and abductions. I have my suspicions and speculations, dot connecting. It's hard because there are legion of myriads of mundane things attached to that ball of wax, making for a larger more confusing ball of wax.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's-just-that I'm skittish and mercurial about these, here. But I also feel like an asshole for takeing them away at first. I get discouraged easy, and am indecisive. Thats my story, and I'm sticking to it.

This is my 2nd enlistment seperation document, I was supposed to have two, (another for my first enlistment) and was not knowing that til informed by a VA Hospital in 2002. The service must have deliberately withheld my first seperation document from me. I am attempting to obtain it if possible, only all this time later. I haven't before, because it wasn't necessary for my qualifications of veteran medical care benefits, and the latter paper reflects my first enlistment initial occupation/training.

edit on 15-7-2013 by misschareesee because: x

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

I have long decided that I will not keep a solid belief on what is really going on with this -anomalous- ufo phenomenon and it's seemingly related anomalous humanoids and abductions. I have my suspicions and speculations, dot connecting. It's hard because there are legion of myriads of mundane things attached to that ball of wax, making for a larger more confusing ball of wax.

I'm just curious why you're continuing to post in this thread since you decided to delete the documents that are the whole purpose of the thread? Of course you're free to do what you will, but I'm suffering a little cognitive dissonance over your shifting directions.

My Dad was in the military and he had some odd telex stories, which magnified my interest in this thread. Please don't take my interest and confusion as attack. I can imagine a thousand legitimate reasons for you to delete the docs once you posted them, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna pout.

aHEMagain

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It's-just-that I'm skittish and mercurial about these, here. But I also feel like an asshole for takeing them away at first. I get discouraged easy, and am indecisive. Thats my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Ah hell. Sorry, you must have posted just before me. That will teach me not to refresh the thread before posting. Thanks for putting them up, and sorry if I contributed to the Ahole sensation.

aHEMagain

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ef me. Double post.

aHEMagain
edit on 15-7-2013 by aHEMagain because: Double

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aHEMagain

No problem, thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee

Actually, the "Wanna take a ride?" comment often used by Art Bell came from here:

One of his favorite flicks.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

I luuuuuuvvvvv Contact, one of my favorite movies of all time. Very moving.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The documents repeatedly refer to Dallas, because that is where a civillian friend of mine resided, whom I wrongly shared my then unauthorized ufo info with, (verbally) but I had quit being in contact with her after that. It's personal, I'll just say she wasn't a good person.
edit on 15-7-2013 by misschareesee because: spell

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm curious, why did you highlight ther GCM on your DD214's? You automatically get that for 3 years honorable service.

The criteria for a Good Conduct Medal is defined by Executive Orders 8809, 9323, and 10444.
The medal is awarded to any active-duty enlisted member of the United States military who completes three (or, until 1996 in the Navy, four) consecutive years of "honorable and faithful service". Such service implies that a standard enlistment was completed without any non-judicial punishment, disciplinary infractions, or court martial offenses.
If a service member commits an offense, the three-year mark "resets" and a service member must perform an additional three years of service without having to be disciplined, before the Good Conduct may be authorized.
During times of war, the Good Conduct Medal may be awarded for one year of faithful service.

The Good Conduct Medal may also be awarded posthumously, to any service member killed in the line of duty.

Good Conduct Medal

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

edit on 15-7-2013 by misschareesee because: z

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This is my 2nd enlistment seperation document, I was supposed to have two, (another for my first enlistment) and was not knowing that til informed by a VA Hospital in 2002. The service must have deliberately withheld my first seperation document from me. I am attempting to obtain it if possible, only all this time later. I haven't before, because it wasn't necessary for my qualifications of veteran medical care benefits, and the latter paper reflects my first enlistment initial occupation/training.

To me, you focus on the honorable discharge and good conduct medal, which are BOTH highlighted, as if you want people to see it and automatically believe youre telling the truth.
If that isnt what you were doing, what were you posting in the document to show?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aHEMagain

Yeah, what happened? And why is everyone else in the thread continuing on as if nothing has happened. What is up?

(because) we are already super-jaded.

the one who "follows" all this "stuff" already knows of the "non-physical nature"..
constant info pertaining to solid physical craft, etc no longer cuts the mustard.
-regardless of who's pushing that agenda.

in time, you will see all this 'dovetail' with 'spirituality' (..case in point, the vaticans recent shift to accomodate these "space-brothers" ) ...some members here are already "up" on this stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join